Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,542 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

how can one make k-leg to straight leg - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / how can one make k-leg to straight leg (42154 Views)

Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now / What Is Your View About K-leg People / What Can I Do About My Nephew's "k-leg"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

how can one make k-leg to straight leg by SadGal(f): 6:42am On Jun 14, 2009
can one stop k leg and make it straight
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by medsolve: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2009
sad gal. k -leg known medically as genu valgum. is a common condition. it could affect either 1 or both legs, the common causes are rickets, trauma to the knees, osteo arthritis etc. how old is the patient? is it on both sides? have you been having pain on that knee. any history of trauma or injury to the knee?if you tell me this i would then recommend the next line of action.
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by amebono11: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2009
ok dis posters qstion is funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by mamagee3(f): 1:14am On Jun 17, 2009
,amebo no1:

ok dis posters qstion is funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As if you can be more funnier without google grin grin
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by amebono11: 7:07am On Jun 17, 2009
mama-gee:

As if you can be more funnier without google grin grin

is this the same person that corrected my post? cheesy grin grin
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by mamagee3(f): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2009
@ amebo no.1

No, but it's definitely the same person that exposed your slutty mom. grin grin grin cool
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by dani1luv: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2009
@ topic
Its God that gave you that kind of leg so keep it
wink
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by gem70: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2009
@ mamagee why are u guys insultiong each other, not lady like at all. live is too short for all dat.
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by mamagee3(f): 12:49am On Jun 18, 2009
gem70:

@ mamagee    why are u guys insultiong each other,  not lady like at all. live is too short for all dat.

I know but she keeps talking of the non-existent rape incident so I have to tell her that I know her mother is a two-timing slut. grin grin
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by amebono11: 2:48am On Jun 19, 2009
mama-gee:

I know but she keeps talking of the non-existent rape incident so I have to tell her that I know her mother is a[b] two-timing slut.[/b] grin grin

isnt this the upteenth time u r using this line? grin grin grin grin

thank ur stars for nlders telling me to spare you cheesy grin
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by amebono11: 2:53am On Jun 19, 2009
mama-gee:

@ amebo no.1

No, but it's definitely the same person that exposed your slutty mom. grin grin grin cool

embarassed embarassed you mean d same person dat had ur mums womb removed after hours of nonstop shagging

oma se ooooo embarassed
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by dominique(f): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2009
dani1luv:

@ topic
Its God that gave you that kind of leg so keep it
wink

easier said than done. . . if na you, you go keep am. . . shio tongue
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by dominique(f): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2009
shocked shocked shockedif you cant say anything nice shocked shocked shocked
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by medsolve: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2009
would be glad to help you. i can schedule you for surgery after a thorough examination, contact me.
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by dominique(f): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2009
medsolve:

would be glad to help you. i can schedule you for surgery after a thorough examination, contact me.

are you an orthopedic surgeon or somn. . . BTW you diddnt leave any contacts
i saw this asian documentary where they used some kind of braces to support the leg, but it is usually done for children below 3 years. . . it was kindda slow but effective.
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by mamagee3(f): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2009
,amebo no1:

embarassed embarassed you mean d same person dat had ur mums womb removed after hours of nonstop shagging

oma se ooooo embarassed

I couldn't connect the comment with shagging? grin
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by mamagee3(f): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2009
,amebo no1:

isnt this the upteenth time u r using this line? grin grin grin grin

thank ur stars for nlders telling me to spare you cheesy grin

That line defines what your mom is grin grin. You're a big joke, I am the one that finished your slutty mom back and front while you were very busy chasing shadows. grin grin. If you think what you have been telling me is an insult, why did you come back to get back at me? grin grin angry
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by medsolve: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2009
@mama gee and ammeboo. what really is your probss. you can tell me maybe i can mediate, let peace be un to this forum p, l, e, a, s, e or is this all a big joke?
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by mamagee3(f): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2009
medsolve:

@mama gee and ammeboo.    what really is your probss. you can tell  me maybe i can mediate,  let peace  be un to this forum p, l, e, a, s, e    or is this all a big joke?

The problem is that this stalker won't stop stalking me everywhere I go and everywhere I leave a comment, don't worry I am through with him, she can now go and cry to her mom.
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by dominique(f): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2009
medsolve:

@mama gee and ammeboo. what really is your probss. you can tell me maybe i can mediate, let peace be un to this forum p, l, e, a, s, e or is this all a big joke?

they're just making jackasses of themselves as far as am concerned. . .how nice of you to care.
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by amebono11: 2:52am On Jul 07, 2009
mama-gee:

The problem is that this stalker won't stop stalking me everywhere I go and everywhere I leave a comment, don't worry I[b] am through with him[/b], she can now go and cry to her mom.
he or she which one is it?
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by amebono11: 2:53am On Jul 07, 2009
dominique:

they're just making jackasses of themselves as far as am concerned. . .how nice of you to care.

if you didnt care, you wouldnt have quoted her, now run along
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by iyeayo(f): 4:25am On Jul 07, 2009
, and here goes the story, the poor poster "SADGal" watches along as amebo_no1 and mamagee hijack the forum and divert the topic, sorry poster, that's the way life is.

@SadGal, I am guessing you need answrs to your query desperately. Maybe forget about this post, leave it to amebo and mamagee to continue their Tom-and-Jerry, and go and start a fresh one.
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by thegeorgy(f): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2012
i use to think k leg was sexy 'cause i like mine, wow shocked,never knew it was a condition thought it was hereditary. lipsrsealed
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by renyce: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hey guys I av dis worst sets of k-legs which is very unfitting please what can o do about it, medlove please I need advice and help.
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by malakus(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nice question
Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by starkids: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2015
SadGal:
can one stop k leg and make it straight
physiotherapist can, reach me on 08026614275

1 Like

Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by betaman: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hello everyone, It is actually very easy to lose those extra pounds of fat. Drop Away Advanced Plus Drops or capsules Is The Best And Fastest Way To Lose Belly Fat/Body Fat , It's Used 3 Times Daily ,15 Mins Before Every Meal , Its Comes With A Diet Plan , That Tells you What To Eat , How Much Of It To Eat And When To Eat It.

The Advanced Plus Drops And Advanced Plus Capsules Is N20,500 but due to the our New year Bonus, we are giving out the Drops for N16400 and the Capsules for N18450. This offer lasts till Wednesday, 6th January, 2016, afterwhich, all prices revert to No) Per Bottle And One Bottle Allows U Drop Up To 10Kg , We Also Have Additional Products like Boost, Yacon Gold, Garcinia and a host of others. That Can Be Combined To Aid Even A Fast Weight Loss. We Use guaranty trust bank. and Union bank plc For Payments And Delivery Within Lagos Is N800 And Outside Lagos Is N1,800(bus waybilll), please note delivery to location after chevron(4th. round about) and after satelite town, attracts a delivery fee of N1,500 and home deliveries outside lagos is N2,500, please let me know if you would like payment details.

Contact 09096402003. Whatsapp-08181417193. BBM: 2BDC2E80 TO ORDER.
https://www./Dropawaywestafrica/
www.dropaway-westafrica.com

Re: how can one make k-leg to straight leg by simi4me(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
am here to read comments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test / 10 Best Drinks That Will Help In Weight Loss / 'Help! My Two Year Old Has SS Genotype'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.