Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour (32877 Views)

Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) / A Co-worker Was Sacked Yesterday For Not Coming To Work On Public Holiday. / Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Slickest(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
berepiki:
You know my story... Was employed in a big private school to work as a maths/Physics/further maths teacher after a successful interview... 70k salary... Was sacked after 3days for refusing to dance to a secular song...

Glory be to God... My story has changed... I now own by an adult school...will be paying my teachers 50k/month...all glory to God...You can apply if you stay around waterlines, Portharcourt... But you must be a born again/a qualified English teacher with a great passion for teaching

Be inspired..an employee/job seeker can be a company/business owner... Believe in God... Have faith...work in line with your faith... In Jesus Name you will succeed..stop looking for jobs... Create one...change the way you think... Think like a business owner

Thank you Jesus...for Jobs don't make me ... I make Jobs... I have the creator in me...

Cheers as you thank God with me
With ur advice u can't get an employee, if everybody decides to follow ur advise
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by lurther: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
what about this post you just made on nairaland a month a go https://www.nairaland.com/2779159/just-got-job-offer-nigerian.... to be precise 9th dec 2015.

from looking for a job a month ago to being an employer of labour.

please tell us a story. this must be the greatest miracle of the century.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by oluwafemim(m): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
berepiki:
You know my story... Was employed in a big private school to work as a maths/Physics/further maths teacher after a successful interview... 70k salary... Was sacked after 3days for refusing to dance to a secular song...

Glory be to God... My story has changed... I now own by an adult school...will be paying my teachers 50k/month...all glory to God...You can apply if you stay around waterlines, Portharcourt... But you must be a born again/a qualified English teacher with a great passion for teaching

Be inspired..an employee/job seeker can be a company/business owner... Believe in God... Have faith...work in line with your faith... In Jesus Name you will succeed..stop looking for jobs... Create one...change the way you think... Think like a business owner

Thank you Jesus...for Jobs don't make me ... I make Jobs... I have the creator in me...

YOU HAVE DEFENDED YOUR CREATOR.GREAT THINGS WILL SURELY FOLLOW.

1 Like

Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by mrDennis(m): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
berepiki:

you summarised your story unnecessarily because I doubt anyone will sack someone for failing to dance 'shake body'. must have been your attitude or reaction to being urged to dance to the song.

also u just made the same "marginalization" criteria by asking for only Born again after all I doubt u would tolerate any of your staff dancing to "shake body". since its against ur principles.

my only joy is you are now an employer thus some people would. be off the Labour mkt . thanks to u. wish u continued growth .

1 Like

Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
congratulations... 2016 our year of SPREADING!!!
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by YUNGLURD(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
jnizzle:
In other words,u can't hire muslims? What's the difference between you and the People who sacked you? Oh am a christain nd not a muslim by d way!
Infact the lord will bless you for this. What a world we live in when there's no love even among the born again!..God says love your neigbour as yourself (regardless of religion they practice).

3 Likes

Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by alixa2190(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
hoodboy:
Would have applied, but I'm not born-again(yet)
please apart from the job offer,a life without Christ is full of Crisis,go back to ur CREATOR.His mercy will sustain u and his grace will see u through.Thanks
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
Toks2008:

Thanks for pointing that out..i sense so many twist and turns in his write up.

lols.
He has his reason, at least he tried to preinform applicants... hahaha.
I wonder what will he happen to an unbeliever that refuses to be converted in the school, would he expel such student?

2 Likes

Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lovely Testimony! I Bless the Name of JESUS for you. You are Blessed.... The owner of the Heavens and the earth has vindicated you. I rejoice with you
berepiki:

Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by leofab(f): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
berepiki:

I employ Christians because I want teachers that share the same biblical principles like me... This will enable us convert unbelievers to be believers of Christ even as we run the adult school...

GOD'S Kingdom is my ulterior motive in everyfin I do... I partner with God and that's why I see progress...

Buh Muslims n non-Christians are free to enroll... The school is meant for unbelievers...but strictly Christian teachers... You know you can't give what you don't have...

Don't forget I'm an evangelist
your hippocrism knees no bound; you cried heaven an earth because you were sacked for not being secular now you have your own school an you want to hire only Christians What's the difference between you and your former boss Worship God and don't practice religion... There are two different things!!!
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by veraiyke(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
You didn't mention the school's name or the address so how do I apply because I want to.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by serendipityF: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Jeromejnr(m): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
serendipityF:
Why are you living your life on nairaland? You seem to me like a talkative et attention seeker. You called yourself born again, Have you ever taken your time to read the book of proverbs and see what the bible said about talking too much? I will direct you to Prov 17:28, prov 21:23, prov 13:3, Ecclesiate 9:17. Shalom! BTW, On behalf of almost 1.5M that jst got this info and also knew all your past ordeals since time immemorial, Congratulations grin

Hmmm...Serendipity!

That what has a special meaning to me.

Do u mind telling me how you decided to use that as your moniker?
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Jeromejnr:

Hmmm...Serendipity!

That what has a special meaning to me.

Do to u mind telling me how you decided to use that as your moniker?

And the moniker owner is a christian !!! grin
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by matrix199(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
berepiki:

Glory be to God... My story has changed... I now own by an adult school...will be paying my teachers 50k/month...all glory to God...You can apply if you stay around waterlines, Portharcourt... But you must be a born again .....a qualified English teacher with a great passion for teaching

What has being born again got to do with competency? Shouldn't employment be based on merit and competence, than ur religious belief?!

I wonder why an employer wld sack an employee for refusing to dance to a secular song. It doesn't make sense. Unless the employee was asked to join the jive, rather than give a discreet excuse like "I'm not a good dancer or I'm too tired to dance", he must have rudely declined to dance to a secular(maybe in his words...devil's song).
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Jeromejnr(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

And the moniker owner is a christian !!! grin

grin grin

This guy sef! U don come.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nice testimony. You wrote folks should stop looking for job,but you advertising for English teaching job.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by samology2000: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
I tap frm ur anointing. mine 2 wil com very soon in Jesus name.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Jeromejnr:

grin grin

This guy sef! U don come.

grin grin
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by lovinam: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
I would have been so happy with your testimony but your clause made it impossible. Tell me what makes you different from your former school? Every born again should always look for avenues to win souls and to me this is an avenue fro you to win souls with your message and character.
I wish you the best.
berepiki:

Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by GreatManBee: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
berepiki:

Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by ujuesther: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
thatchick:

Totally agree with you. He is just a hypocrite. To add more, Muslims and unbelievers can enroll so you can collect their money but you can't employ and pay the same Muslims and unbelievers from these same money.

You are just like your previous employers. Pot calling kettle black.

I totally disagree with your strange opinion. This individual has chosen a principle that he wants to be strictly guided by. If his organisation is not founded on sound gospel principles, he is going to fail, since that was what got him there in the first place. I hope you know there was no Muslim or babalawo among Christ's disciples?
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by noleon22(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
berepiki:
2016 is a great year for great minds who are in Christ Jesus
And what will happen to those in Mohammed?
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Waksdabos(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Very inspiring story. More grace to u. I teach A/c, government & commerce perfectly. Can i apply?
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by MistarT(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
All about Jesus
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by MistarT(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
People always look at been born again as one huge unbelievable task, it is not so, it is just simple believe in christ and confess your sins.Shikenan you are not the one living righteous it is Christ that lives in you so dont be scared or jumpy if you hear born again abeg it is a WOW kind of feeling it makes you light and free you now want to do good things you formerly never did, we are saved for good works not by good works.Thanks
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by InsaneTamie(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Activa:

May God bless you.

I wa amazed at the way people have been congratulating him on his sudden miracle. Some have even started applying for jobs!

But, there's a missing gap. HOW did he move from the job seeker to owning a school in the heart of PH and planning to open 10 more centres, all within a period of FOUR months!!! shocked

Berepiki, pls share this story in detail. Success is good but unexplained wealth should not be celebrated.

Also, your state of religious belief as an employment condition is discriminatory and as bad, if not worse, as the 'shoki' condition you refused to dance to.

My only request is evidence. Picture evidence of the adult center you claim to open. I mean in August, he was sweating for a 70k salary, now he wants to pay 50k to each teacher? I mean wtf? Cc: berepiki

2 Likes

Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Agbgift(f): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
berepiki:

Send your CV n cover letter to this email... Bomaberepiki@yahoo.com... What a life... Am I dreaming... Thank you Lord... Help me to inspire other job seekers to be Job owners too... Wow...
Point of correction sir, u are not dreaming, u are living it. Its a reality. Congratulations.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by killsmith(f): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
berepiki:
Please mathematics graduates can apply too cos am planning to open minimum of 10 centers in PH... I will need more hands...

I teach maths buh I can't be everywhere.. GOD help me
maths final year student here.....can I apply?
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
berepiki:
... Lol... Dtx comic... TRUST me, only gospel songs will be allowed to be played...please note before: men like me don't function by luck... I am graced n favored... Luck is for people without Christ...be #informed... #rhema... Am sorry if this is too hard on you... I just want to open somebody's eyes through this reply.. Maybe not you
God bless you more as you touch lives.

I'd forward this to my sister in pitakwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts / How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly / Meet Adebola Rebecca, GIGL’s First Female Captain (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.