Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,804 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

IMEI Generator - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IMEI Generator (2404 Views)

Help My MTN Line Keeps Saying Invalid IMEI / IMEI Reversal / How Can I Change The Imei Of My Samsung Galaxy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IMEI Generator by folab33: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
I just came up with a solution to the problem of generating multiple IMEI code on mobile phones which based on observation is lacking.
You can now easily in 2016 generate as many as you want with this wonderful android app "IMEI Generator".

Features of the App
1. Now you decide how many IMEI you want to generate which of course will
all be valid.
2. All of the generated IMEI will comprise of 15 digits.
3. Your base IMEI is not necessarily 8 digits. It can be any digit less than 14 digits.
4. All the generated IMEI will start with the base IMEI.
5. The file containing the generated IMEI will not replace existing ones

How to use IMEI Generator:
1. Enter the base IMEI (max. of 14 digits).
ex : if you have IMEI like "35467698xxxxxxx"; you can type the first 8 digits "35467698".
2. Enter the number of IMEI you want and click generate button.
3. After this you will see the path to the file of the generated IMEI below the Generate button.

You can download the app from https://www.dropbox.com/s/xa2l4umozw1gljt/Imei%20Generator_1.0.apk?dl=0

Enjoy the app and share with others.

(1) (Reply)

Here's How To Increase Android Phone Speed / Glo 4G Band Support. / Pls Help Me I'm Unable To Make A Call With My Airtel Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.