Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria (949 Views)

Guess The Celeb In This NYSC Throwback Photo / Two Upcoming Celeb Girls Fighting Naked / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria by easycoolll(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Is he not cute

Re: Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria by marshalcarter: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
That last pishure..1 eye dey south 1 eye dey west ya nose cum be lyk hippopotamus nyash grin and you call dis kain human handsome undecided who knw dis 1 sef

1 Like

Re: Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria by sule17(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
What makes him hansom? Answer me
Re: Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria by marshalcarter: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
You cum be lyk gay
Re: Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria by homesteady(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Haa! This early new year and you are already displaying this kind of fatuous character? You really need prayers.
Re: Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria by xMrPx(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
He,she or homo'. Look gayish and too soft in appearance'
Re: Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria by pimpchi(m): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
You again? Gay oloshi. see as his thigh be like woman own...
Re: Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria by rawpadgin(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
i blame u no

early wen u wake up mummy don prepare eba for u to consume

so u nor know wetin life dey talk
Re: Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria by easycoolll(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
I Knw Dats Wat u will all say it's not as if anyone of Una better pass me
Re: Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria by cruzita(f): 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin DAT ur nose for the last pics na better mtn umbrella.
Re: Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria by LaurelP(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Op you're handsome.
Don't mind them.

Your nose is cool and your teeth are excellent
Re: Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria by ninovandross(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kai so I fell for this muntulas post again, see nose like car park

1 Like

Re: Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria by easycoolll(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
LaurelP:
Op you're handsome.
Don't mind them.

Your nose is cool and your teeth are excellent
thank u
Re: Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria by costandi(m): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
You again angry

An advise for you.

Work hard and make it in life, and people will naturally complement you. And stop seeking for cheap attention.
Your posts show how jobless and naive you are. Stop feeling and fooling yourself, by yourself.
I give you three years and you'd laugh at how stupid this your action is.

The truth is, you aint handsome, you look gay.

2 Likes

Re: Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria by axortedbabe(f): 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Who b dis one..
Abeg leave trash for lawma o jare
Re: Is He Not One Of The Most Handsome Upcoming Celeb In Nigeria by Folakeme: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2016
How many thread will u open to show us how ugly u are,better don't deceive ur ugly sef

(1) (Reply)

James Bond 007 Coolest Cars Collection Of All Time / Catholic Priest Father Stephen Crossan Caught Snorting Cocaine 'in Nazi Room’ / How To Worship The Nigerian God By Elnathan John (recap).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.