Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

In Need Of ''CEYLON'' Cinnamon And ''UNADULTERATED'' Honey - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / In Need Of ''CEYLON'' Cinnamon And ''UNADULTERATED'' Honey (3936 Views)

THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS / Pure And Unadulterated Honey / Ceylon Cinnamon Powder & Unadulterated Honey Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of ''CEYLON'' Cinnamon And ''UNADULTERATED'' Honey by Juliearth(f): 5:30am On Jan 03, 2016
please nairafam,I am in dire need of ceylon cinnamon(in its natural form) and orignal/ unadulterated honey. I am resident in Kaduna and would really love anyone with useful information on where I can get these products/who sells them/anyone who can waybill it to my location to please PM me or drop a mail. julietnatha24@gmail.com. thank you in anticipation. pls mods,do the needful as this will facilitate broader views and more response.

Re: In Need Of ''CEYLON'' Cinnamon And ''UNADULTERATED'' Honey by gaby(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Are you talking of cinnamon oil if yes what quantity are you looking at. Got some
Re: In Need Of ''CEYLON'' Cinnamon And ''UNADULTERATED'' Honey by Juliearth(f): 6:03am On Jan 05, 2016
gaby:
Are you talking of cinnamon oil if yes what quantity are you looking at. Got some

I dont need the oil. I need the cinnamon sticks as shown in the picture and as many as possible.
Re: In Need Of ''CEYLON'' Cinnamon And ''UNADULTERATED'' Honey by scabash(f): 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
i have cinnamon and original honey (also available in large quantity)my email is vivlom@yahoo.com or call 08139605964

Re: In Need Of ''CEYLON'' Cinnamon And ''UNADULTERATED'' Honey by ojafemi: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: In Need Of ''CEYLON'' Cinnamon And ''UNADULTERATED'' Honey by MIJANN(f): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2018
Mijanservices here, we sell cassie cinnamon, Ceylon cinnamon, saffron, cummin, fennel, green coffee, almonds, mustard, white pepper, cloves, moringa leaves and seeds, turmeric, garlic, cloves, star anise etc. At whole sale price, we supply from kano and kaduna to all parts of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of ''CEYLON'' Cinnamon And ''UNADULTERATED'' Honey by olatade(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
MIJANN:
Mijanservices here, we sell cassie cinnamon, Ceylon cinnamon, saffron, cummin, fennel, green coffee, almonds, mustard, white pepper, cloves, moringa leaves and seeds, turmeric, garlic, cloves, star anise etc. At whole sale price, we supply from kano and kaduna to all parts of Nigeria.

what is your address in kaduna?

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare The Most Delicious Ora Soup / Daily Dose Of Moringa / How Do You Prepare Afan Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.