Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily (20789 Views)

Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) / Is Snoring Hereditory? / Is Snoring A Sickness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by moscobabs(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2016
My wife was admitted to a tradomedical hospital in October last year due to fracture in her leg from motor bike accident on 26th . Although we can see improvement on the leg but what baffle me is the sudden change in her body weight and size which the doctor explained that is a result of not going out for exercise and the effect of drugs which she has been taking since her first day in hospital.

Just 2 night ago... I just discovered that she is snoring uncontrollably and this is very strange to me because her nose doesn't block and she's sleeping with her sides , Samething last night . I googled the causes of snoring and I could not See anywhere they relates to my wife situation.

Nairalanders pls help me o.. Can it be as a result of the drugs?

Is her nature change due to her condition?

Can it continue like this or is for a little time?

Can we get drugs that can cure the snoring?

If it persist what is the negative effect?

Please doctors in the house help me , am afraid o.

Thanks

dominique

sissy3

Mods help me to send this on frontpage .

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by MoonChildng: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2016
There are anti-snoring devices available on most online stores.
You can use that in the interim ,while you find the root cause

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by VampireeM(f): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2016
Ve come to understand most times snoring has to do with fatigue...

Oh is there a cure for it? Never knew. Really you ve time oo.... Most elderly Nigerian parents snore esp Women

Well let the doctors in the house come

Sorry about your wife.. I pray she gets well soon Amen

13 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by miblolo(f): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2016
Loosing the excess weight ll definately help,it ll reduce the size of her neck circumference as such the snorring.
Besides what happened to the"for better for worst" that u re complaining of simple snorring?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by moscobabs(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2016
MoonChildng:
There are anti-snoring devices available on most online stores.
You can use that in the interim ,while you find the root cause
thank u sir, I have seen the device on Google but just want to understand the cause of the snoring. cos she's not a snoring type even when the pain was too much she wasn't snore.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by moscobabs(m): 7:45am On Jan 03, 2016
miblolo:
Loosing the excess weight ll definately help,it ll reduce the size of her neck circumference as such the snorring.
Besides what happened to the"for better for worst" that u re complaining of simple snorring?
sister am not complaining I have been sleeping with her in the hospital for more than 2 months now but I have to get to the root of change(s) in her health.

thanks

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by miblolo(f): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2016
The weight is d problem,am sure she has aquired alot of fat around the airway..she has to loose d weight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by moscobabs(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2016
miblolo:
The weight is d problem,am sure she has aquired alot of fat around the airway..she has to loose d weight.

OK thanks
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by MoonChildng: 7:57am On Jan 03, 2016
Same Google should help with the cause
moscobabs:

thank u sir, I have seen the device on Google but just want to understand the cause of the snoring. cos she's not a snoring type even when the pain was too much she wasn't snore.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by moscobabs(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2016
MoonChildng:
Same Google should help with the cause
bro read the body of this thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Or she just has a blocked nose? Its harmattan period.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by hahn(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2016
Record her snoring and use it as your ring tone. It's romantic grin cheesy tongue

14 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by PresVA: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
hahn:
Record her snoring and use it as your ring tone. It's romantic grin cheesy tongue
Joking with someone's predicament. sad

Op, I think you should tell the doctors at the hospital about it.. you sound so caring. .I wish your wife full recovery. .

25 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by hahn(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
PresVA:
Joking with someone's predicament. sad

Op, I think you should tell the doctors at the hospital about it.. you sound so caring. .I wish your wife full recovery. .

I did the same to my wife grin

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by PresVA: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
hahn:

I did the same to my wife grin

You eehhh grin grin grin

Wonder how she felt when she heard it grin grin embarassed
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by hahn(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
PresVA:
You eehhh grin grin grin

Wonder how she felt when she heard it grin grin embarassed

I insisted I delete it asap grin
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by adozie(m): 2:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Your wife may have Obstructive Sleep Apnea. She will need to be seen by a doctor who will obtain a full history and examine her. The fact that she has added weight puts her at risk. If she is having excessive day time sleepiness, this can further make a diagnosis of Obstructive Sleep Apnea likely. You can google and read about it. Knowledge is power.
Good luck
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by moscobabs(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
adozie:
Your wife may have Obstructive Sleep Apnea. She will need to be seen by a doctor who will obtain a full history and examine her. The fact that she has added weight puts her at risk. If she is having excessive day time sleepiness, this can further make a diagnosis of Obstructive Sleep Apnea likely. You can google and read about it. Knowledge is power.
Good luck
thank u very much for this . I will Google more on it. I'm very grateful
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by ivyT(f): 3:16am On Jan 05, 2016
hahn:
chai...
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by moscobabs(m): 6:27am On Jan 05, 2016
ivyT:
chai...
u see the guy does not have sense?

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Firefire(m): 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
No problem without solution.

Make a further search on the internet, you will surely get some applicable solution.

Quick recovery to your madam.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Greenbullet(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
tie her mouth with rope .thank me later .

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by timidapsin(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) shocked shocked shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/2840221/strange-cow-refused-die-after

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
I

Give your wife a bottle of otapiapia all will be history.

Thank me later
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by dake40(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
k
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by mayorski22(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
end time wife with inconclusive Brain
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by rollUP(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Use pillow cover am for night

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
ok
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by realGURU(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
nice op
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by whiz10(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
you just made me reminisce ma sec school days. this dude called alpha had attitude problem he bullied his mates, like a drunk father to son. he was like 24 while I was just 16 chei I no da play with alpha ooo.

during ma ssce preparation I saw hell, alpha snores from night till morning. If I wake alpha yarn am ma mind, na fight. I could not just concentrate his own type of snore was thunderous and very regular at changing sounds...he could scare the living Jesus outta anybody who sleeps in our hostel for the first time. I was not a day reader then. Mehn I suffered couldn't sleep due to the fear of failing waec couldn't read all thanks to Alpha I almost attempted to kill that guy with pillow self but. ya nigga been no get liver angry angry angry . till date no one believes me whenever I said Alpha made me failed physics in waec. Mehn I just took heart ooo see how jah helped his person grin grin grin alpha no come get money register neco.

when neco result came out I cleared everything. alpha almost ruined ma life ooo.

due to your explanation, hers is temporary. after her healing processes, let try and burn those fats out. I noticed that fat people are likely to snore. but for The meantime, try to buy her that anti snoring Ish...

N.b; if yhu no say Yhu get hot temper, sleep for palour ma g or else Yhu fit do something stupĀ”d one day ooo undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by PainInTheAss(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
undecided oh sorry! don't let her sleep on her back.. Her side would be better.

Awon weyrey kan quote mi.. pls n pls mind your business undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom / Effect of Eggs on Our Health / Would You Permit Your Partner To Be A Surrogate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.