Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) (44370 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Male Student Disguises As Lady To Steal In Female Hostel (Photo) / Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
hgh
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Loool
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by korel9: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kk
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by amtaken(f): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Buhari.
Lordave:
That's how some of our politicians disguise as Moses, pretending to end our sufferings only to win an election and boldly show us how much of a Rehoboam they actually are.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by rubochi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
... good for those men who won't allow our sisters...
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by djeezy(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
The is so funny. I GUESS he worked on his voice too.
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by chimoskyg(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
What brokage and hardship can do

Brokage na bastard
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by rubochi(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Are there laws in the Ghanaian constitution that can help this prosecution? How will he be charged...
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
this supose to be in joke section not crime, its a case of tom and jerry.
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by Trapnews: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Movingcoil:
I was in a bunk yesterday evening, why is it that bunker's first line of defence is " No be say I be tout, " Every one needs vegetable vitamins at some point of their life. Whether in solid, liquid or gaseous formular.

Weed control! shocked

Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by Amethyst1(f): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Serves them right! Most guys being behaving like sex is their food and without it they can't exist. Why wouldn't they be scammed?

Lord helping me this year, I too should have a maga. tongue
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by greatness22(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
engrflames:
Lol
But in real sense some ladies chests are as flat as this, E.g. DIJA
Bros, dis is 2016, replace that dead manual brain of yours with a brand new one.
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hahaha. Thank God 'she' is really a 'he' cos this figure no be here.
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by Plus234(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Amethyst1:
Serves them right! Most guys being behaving like sex is their food and without it they can't exist. Why wouldn't they be scammed?

Lord helping me this year, I too should have a maga. tongue

Is that all you can say, Serves them right! ?
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
See huslin na..
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by Amethyst1(f): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Plus234:

Is that all you can say, Serves them right! ?
Ehn now, what else were you expecting me to say? 'RIP?' undecided
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by Jabioro: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
The guy actually got the figure in first two pictures ...man must waak muu must fall syndrome..
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by refiner(f): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lordave:
That's how some of our politicians disguise as Moses, pretending to end our sufferings only to win an election and boldly show us how much of a Rehoboam they actually are.

I love u for dis...

2 Likes

Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by Vince77(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
The hustle is real
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by justmenoni: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mynd44,Seun come and see oooo
hookupshere:
Are you a young good looking young man or beautiful young Lady, you wanna hook up with sugar mummies and daddies, sex mate and dating mates... Whatsapp Admin on this number today... or call +233504954001 to get a quick and fast hook ups ..charges applies
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by kingofdemons: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
ngeneukwenu grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by Lordave: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
refiner:

I love u for dis...
Thanks very much, but I think God would appreciate it the more if you loved me for everything. wink
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by Lordave: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
kingofdemons:
ngeneukwenu grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by Plus234(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
Amethyst1:
Ehn now, what else were you expecting me to say? 'RIP?' undecided

ok, all the same what he is bad
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by engrflames: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
greatness22:
Bros, dis is 2016, replace that dead manual brain of yours with a brand new one.
It is your father's brain that's dead, you this idiotic fellow
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by refiner(f): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lordave:
Thanks very much, but I think God would appreciate it the more if you loved me for everything. wink

lol.....I lov u for everyfin den cool

1 Like

Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lol...
this really looks like Nigerian film..
Some people have d characteristics of fraud in their blood .. why disgracing ursef to this extent
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by pedrilo: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
THIS IS WHY THEY MUST GO DOWN LOW B4 DEM SEE MY 1NAIRA
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by greatness22(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
engrflames:

It is your father's brain that's dead, you this idiotic fellow
Easy bro! I just gave u an advise. Was expecting a "thank you reply" Now u see why i say u must replace ur dead manual brain with a brand new one?
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by Lordave: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
refiner:

lol.....I lov u for everyfin den cool
Love you too kiss
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by KINGDAV2015(m): 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Why arresting and parading him now?
He still, abi he kill person ?
Re: Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) by olarkaycee(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
This is seramo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wisdom Felix: Inmates Killed By Prison Officials - No Justice (Graphic Photos) / Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night / Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.