Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

2016 - Will Suffering Of Mankind Ever End? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2016 - Will Suffering Of Mankind Ever End? (801 Views)

May The Suffering Of All Mother, All Over The World Not Ne In VAIN.....(PHOTO) / The First 3 Words You See Will Define How 2016 Will Be. (pic) / How Your 2016 Will Be... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 - Will Suffering Of Mankind Ever End? by WizPrince1(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2016
Hello and welcome to 2016!.
This is my first article for the year 2016 and I thought of writing on the world's major problem that has caused havoc and mayhem between individuals and families.

Each day, I do ask myself; "When will all these suffering end?". All over the world, billions of people are still passing through pains and distress in one way or the other. Though, so many people pass through pains just to get their 'daily bread', but the level of struggle incurred just to get it has been a problem for years now.

It's 2016 already and still counting, yet these struggles of man haven't shown any sign of end. Some people will say it's the economy of the country, while others will say it's the corrupt Government and their policies that are causing the continues struggle. As to what I believe, I think the truth is that, we're actually the cause of this suffering as individuals. There is a saying that; "If you aren't born with a silver spoon, you'll have to carve one for yourself". Though, in the process of carving one for yourself, you still need people's help to get to a standard level. These people have give in their best, yet, some people who are opportune today, don't help their fellow citizens that's why so many people have taken it upon themselves to do any kind of job they're been given.

Some of we humans are actually the cause of our suffering, we don't do things the way they ought to be done. We make life hard for ourselves, e.g, spending our earned finances negatively, giving birth to number of children we can't take care of and lacking the ability to save when we work. This has topped the world chart as one of the things that has been causing poverty. Knowing fully well that you don't have much, you won't control the birth rate of children.

Nonetheless, everybody is supposed to be kind to one another and assist in whatever way you can. The reason why you're successful today is to also help people in need no matter the pains and struggles you passed through. It's only people with selfish interest and egoism that takes other people's life as nothing to them because they ain't related in anyway, but people who respects other people's opinion and loves God will have that same love for his/her fellow being.

REASONS WHY THIS SUFFERING WILL CONTINUE

Suffering in 2016 will continue because there haven't been any sign to end it. Rich people keep being rich and aiming-to-be-rich people keep aiming. Average men and women that have seen the big-picture continue to work as hard as possible to get them out of their present situation. The rich neglects the poor and frustration storms.

Teenage pregnancies, uncontrolled/high rate of child bearing and host of others are really some of the reasons why the suffering of man will continue. People just give birth anyhow by obeying the verse in the Bible; "Go ye into the world and multiply", not understanding what it really means. Also, people can't control their birth rate, knowing fully well that they don't have much finances to take care of them. Just because you can't allow your child to suffer, you tend to struggle just to make sure that you get your daily bread and your children are living good, but you're forgetting that you're shortening your lifespan.

I'm stressing on this because it's one major thing that has caused poverty and hardship to many Africans and the world at large. Imagine you as a husband having a wife and five children, both of you had been struggling just to survive, understanding this fact, you still went giving birth to more five and more continuously, hoping to get help from above (above Think again). You seem to forget the joy of parenthood, which is; "seeing/making your children happy with all you have". In the case when you have nothing, how can you treat this? You have no option than to leave the children suffer and live any kind of life they want, whether good or bad, but it's always wayward. Sometimes we're the cause of our problems. This trait exhibited by these children are our problems of today and tomorrow.

POSSIBLE WAYS TO END THIS SUFFERING

The only way we can reduce this suffering of man is to give in our best in one way or the other to assist our fellow humans to a certain extent they can fend for themselves. Take other people's opinion important so they won't feel rejected and neglected.

Let's all try and control the way we give birth to children so they won't be vagabond tomorrow. Life can be frustrating when you can't handle an issue and another roles in. I'll urge Government to offer education to the less privileged continuously so as to understand more about life, sex and family. It'll help curb this menace of child bearing. Parents should know more about taking care of the family and their children.

Government policies/laws should be obeyed no matter what. The government controls the affairs of the state, it knows what's good for the state and if a law is been passed, let's respect it.

Vote for leaders you think will bring change and not leaders you're persuaded to vote for because of money and selfishness.

Think about your life always, learn to save little from the little you've worked to cater for your needs tomorrow incase of emergency.

Don't always pray having the thought that it'll be better someday, act and work towards achieving your dreams.
The struggle will never end but the suffering will end if you focus. You might say; 'it's not your concern', but you're somehow related to those people suffering, help them in anyway you can. The wound of one is the wound of all. This is 2016+, "make hay while the sun shines".

I do understand that my explanations here are succinct, I think those are some of the things that are connected to the subject of this article. You can as well add your points and opinions using the comment box, I'll be glad to reply.

PLEASE GIVE A COMMENT ABOUT THIS AND SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Written By: Pius Princewill (Writer, Hub201.com)

http://hub201.com/2016-will-suffering-of-mankind-ever-end/

Cc; Seun , Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 2016 - Will Suffering Of Mankind Ever End? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2016
No.

SUFFERING is part of the universal mechanism which must be present for certain things to occur. Suffering is part of a balance which the allordial owner of the universe uses to check his creation. It is part of a scheme and a dialectical process.

Cc WizPrince1
Re: 2016 - Will Suffering Of Mankind Ever End? by divinehand2003(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2016
Capital letter NO as long as Satan the devil still exists.
Re: 2016 - Will Suffering Of Mankind Ever End? by feldido(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2016
No, for in as much as Satan still rules the earth there'll be no end to suffering except by God's Kingdom. Daniel 2:44
Re: 2016 - Will Suffering Of Mankind Ever End? by WizPrince1(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2016
Freemanan:
No.
Why? Please make sure you read the article and see my opinion.
Re: 2016 - Will Suffering Of Mankind Ever End? by WizPrince1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
Freemanan:
No.

SUFFERING is part of the universal mechanism which must be present for certain things to occur. Suffering is part of a balance which the allordial owner of the universe uses to check his creation. It is part of a scheme and a dialectical process.

Cc WizPrince1
Thanks for your view!

(1) (Reply)

I'm 16, Ese Can't Be 17 - Abducted Girl's Brother. / Finally First Rain Of 2016 Falls In Abuja / The New OBS ACE RTA Tank With Ceramic Coil/rba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.