Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos (33931 Views)

Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by kingofdemons: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
ZeezaRapture:
Too late sir. You are leaving that seat like your fellow thief Idris Wada.

are you still hoping for Jagaban miracle in Bayelsa?

mr even lair Muhammed knows that Bayelsa is gone tongue

Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by captianfreeman(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
Ofcourse you should, aren't you the governor? Doesn't earn u more points than you already have. Keep up the good work sha.
How are you? Compliment of the season?
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by kingofdemons: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
omenka:
This is such a big shame. Are we running a Throcratic or Democratic system of government in this country??

Government should have absolutely nothing to do with building places of worship, be it a church, mosque or a shrine.

Was really disappointed when I saw that built by Okorocha. I expect gullible Nigerians to applaud them on this useless venture which should be no business of theirs.
Nonsense
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by ilyas26(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Our perceptions have really changed in this country
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by NobleAngell(f): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
captianfreeman:

How are you? Compliment of the season?
I wish same dearie. Wish you the best of 2016.
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by arsenal33: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
I hope they have good roads to get there and beyond....
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by mekonglobal(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Oh Dickson is d Man behind dis project, neva knew, now i hv nothing against govt building edifice for their deity, but my issue here is dat they should get their priorities right. First thing first.
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by ba7man(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
If only it was an industry or training institute. undecided

Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by Obinoscopy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
This man obviously has misplaced priority.
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by dorox(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
How low can Nigeria sink? Other countries are building libraries and parks while the idiots we have as rulers are busy building churches and mosques.

Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by cold(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chai..Nigerians are in trouble o! Wetin we go call this one now? I'm sure by the time he's done with the cathedral,god will move in there. And suddenly boko haram will be a thing of the past,our elections will be the most transparent in the world,our infrastructure will rank amongst the best,corruption will be a thing of the past. Our living standards will be the envy of everyone. And most of all,Every Nigerian will be guaranteed a place in heaven. You know the lord works in mysterious ways.

Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by babafirst(m): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Some hypocrites been busy hailing Dickson for using state funds for building a Church and condemning Father Mbaka for using Church vision/anointing for prophesy on the 'state'.
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
But the olodo has refused to build companies... angry
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Government will not allow you to use your atm card abroad, you cant get official forex to import certain items (quite rightly IMHO) but guess what fellow Nigerians? If you are going on pilgrimage you can get dollars @ N160 yes N160, even though the official rate id N199. We have problems!

Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by lekanafo: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
And so when will he build a mosque and a traditional shrine with collective state resources.Instead of spending state resources on creating employment that can reduce unemployment.
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by Singingbae(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
omenka:
This is such a big shame. Are we running a Throcratic or Democratic system of government in this country??

Government should have absolutely nothing to do with building places of worship, be it a church, mosque or a shrine.

Was really disappointed when I saw that built by Okorocha. I expect gullible Nigerians to applaud them on this useless venture which should be no business of theirs.
Baba mi will u say that for ilorin, all civil servants, certaain amount of ur money is being deducted for the building of Ilorin Central Mosque
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by forayfleo(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
omenka:

What do you mean, a man who has won 6 out of 8 L.G.A's will loss for 2L.G.A's I hope u know the implication of ur words anyway let's see how the result will look like on 9th of January 2016. Also we thank God that (We made it to 2016 and God in heaven had given to us all our loss in 2015 and the one in 2016 so your having double with your belongings in the name of Jesus christ our Lord and personal savior Amen happy new year double owner).
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
A GOVERNOR with 6 wives and so many concuwives
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by WizPrince1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
I've been to this place many times, I never knew he's the one building it.
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by omenka(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
forayfleo:
What do you mean, a man who has won 6 out of 8 L.G.A's will loss for 2L.G.A's I hope u know the implication of ur words anyway let's see how the result will look like on 9th of January 2016. Also we thank God that (We made it to 2016 and God in heaven had given to us all our loss in 2015 and the one in 2016 so your having double with your belongings in the name of Jesus christ our Lord and personal savior Amen happy new year double owner).
Are you sure I was the one you wanted to quote
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by LaudGuy: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Instead of churches, build state owned industries, factories, mills, build something tangible for the liberation of your people
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by abdulworkforce(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Who cares about portable water, good roads and adequate secruity... when God is good all the time and he can provide all our needs.
If they dont' build church for God, don't you know he will be angry? He has blessed them with good leaders like GEJ, DIK, and SYL. The Lord's hand is truly upon Bayelsa. To HIM be errant nonsense the glory. don't hate.
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by abdulworkforce(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
Errant nonsense
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by ojnnaco(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
omenka:

Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by onyeikedike(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
He might not be a Godly person but atleast he is doing a good work.
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by samsard(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
OVI75:
And the mosques that were built and arw still been built by the northern govs?I think it might just be his own religious obligation,dats he is Gov. dos nt excempt him frm performing religious service to God.
Just listen to your self angry

Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by pweetychyka(f): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
carinmom:

Exactly what i had wanted to say, what concerns government with building places of worship, instead of constructing more roads, schools, hospitals and the like they are busy wasting our resources on issues that are purely private.

1st was okorocha now is dickson....
Everyday new tactics to mismanagement of public funds. angry

Please someone should tell dem dat dey won't escape been probed if found guilty and upon dat, God will still punish dem! angry
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by stevedre: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
who will answer your prayer ? God or the moon ?

searchiing4love:
THE ONLY WAY TO WIN THE HEART OF THE AVERAGE GULLIBLE NIGERIAN IS THROUGH RELIGION AND THE PROMISE OF A BETTER LIFE IN HEAVEN grin. THE POLITICIANS KNOWS THIS AND THEY HAVE PERFECTED THEIR ACTS IN COLLABORATION WITH THE RELIGIOUS/BIBLICAL SCAMMERS CALLED "GOD OF MEN" TO USE RELIGION AS A TOOL FOR OPPRESSION AND MIND CONTROL. INSTEAD OF BUILDING HOSPITALS, FACTORIES, GOOD SCHOOLS AND SO ON, THE MOFO CALLED DICKSON DECIDED TO BUILD A BIG CHURCH SO BAYELSANS CAN COME THERE TO CALL ON GOD TO COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN TO SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS.
ROCHAS IS BUILDING THE BIGGEST JESUS CHRIST IN IMO STATE grin WHILE HIS WORKERS ARE DYING OF HUNGER AND UNPAID SALARY. IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH THOSE WHO INVENTED RELIGION. IT IS INDEED MODERN DAY FORM OF ENSLAVING AFRICANS
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by Janetozi(f): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sorry sir, u can not bribe God.
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by Kirigidi(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
searchiing4love:
THE ONLY WAY TO WIN THE HEART OF THE AVERAGE GULLIBLE NIGERIAN IS THROUGH RELIGION AND THE PROMISE OF A BETTER LIFE IN HEAVEN grin. THE POLITICIANS KNOWS THIS AND THEY HAVE PERFECTED THEIR ACTS IN COLLABORATION WITH THE RELIGIOUS/BIBLICAL SCAMMERS CALLED "GOD OF MEN" TO USE RELIGION AS A TOOL FOR OPPRESSION AND MIND CONTROL. INSTEAD OF BUILDING HOSPITALS, FACTORIES, GOOD SCHOOLS AND SO ON, THE MOFO CALLED DICKSON DECIDED TO BUILD A BIG CHURCH SO BAYELSANS CAN COME THERE TO CALL ON GOD TO COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN TO SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS.
ROCHAS IS BUILDING THE BIGGEST JESUS CHRIST IN IMO STATE grin WHILE HIS WORKERS ARE DYING OF HUNGER AND UNPAID SALARY. IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH THOSE WHO INVENTED RELIGION. IT IS INDEED MODERN DAY FORM OF ENSLAVING AFRICANS
It wil b better u extend dat ur search for lov to seekin for truth about ur Creator(D ALMIGTHY GOD) nd d need to serve HIM faithfuly. JESUS CHRIST alone is our stndard/role model not pastors.
Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by advocates: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
It beat my imagination as to how silly and unserious Bayelsian's are (pls no insult intended). How sitting governors from the late Alamesia, to Jonathan, Silva and now this Dickson would saddled the affairs of the state over the years with very huge sums as federal allocations yet with almost nothing to write home about.

How could any Bayelsian accused the north or the federal govt when their own people at different strata of govt have succeeded to keep them at this abysmal level of development.
This call for sober reflection. A reflection as to how much this present governor Dickson alone has received and what is on ground in terms of his achievements, should ordinary be the perimeter whether he merit any reelection. Because, this is simply crazy or suicide or ignorance if Dickson is given the mandate provided the news about his failure in governance on various tabloids is true.

Honestly, Bayelsians deserve more, and I hope without sounding too partisan, they good people will reawake and demand accountability not just Dickson but also the past governors.

Re: The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos by freshvine(f): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
omenka:

It do baffle me.
Government whether state or federal should stop promoting religion. The should allow the various religion function independently without interference. It is even worst in northern Nigeria where the state governors are busy erecting places of worship and promoting Islamic doctrine.

Imagine promoting sharia in a secular state.
Sponsoring of Islamic pilgrim with state funds.
The use of Islamic symbol on national identity etc

Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) / "As In Gambia, As In RCCG?" By Pastor Ebun Olu-Adegboruwa. / 7 Reasons Why People Dont Go To Church