Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife (47781 Views)

E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos / Mercy Aigbe And Daughter Share Lovely Sunday Photo / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by yemoxyl(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
See as house be like royal palace

I must make it!!! cool
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by myfantasies(f): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
ta4ba3:

Don't let macklef know... the n***a is tripping
lips sealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by miqos02(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
ok
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
That TV alone is above N5m
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Atlantian: 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
The flooring is too loud. I used that granite, black and white for my garage and the patio. Anyway, different people have different taste of design. I love the RV, especially if its the Mercedes. Actually, I dont think the blue lighting came with the truck, I use that in my gaming set up in my games room. By and large, the guy is trying. I guess he finds more happiness in showing his stuff off, some of us have of these stuff but prefer the silence of nature even in the abundance of possession.
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by AmAlbert(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Omo, the same God wey bless your hustle go bless. Y own too, that your agbada na my full 2 years rent #360k
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by superior1: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
What business exactly is this guy into, how did he became e-money?........no beefing

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by pagorino(m): 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin God punish poverty...I must succeed dz year.
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by meshacha1: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
How can you have genuine salvation that will guarantee eternal life with Jesus and grant you the grace to overcome sin, Satan and self? Please follow the following steps:
No Excuse, but admit it.
If truly you need God’s mercy to pardon your sins and give you grace to overcome them, then you need to face it by yourself and acknowledge your sin. Don’t excuse sin because everybody is doing it - in your church (even your pastors, parents or partners), in your family, in your place of work, etc. Don’t says, “Does that means everybody doing it will go to hell fire?” Yes, everybody can go to hell and God will still be righteous. Jesus said instead of you to be thinking how many will be saved, YOU strife to be saved NOW. Don’t excuse sin because of its popularity, it’s in person - you, face it. And sin is sin, either small or great, there is no difference, you just be sincere and confess it.
Psalm 51:3
For I acknowledge my transgressions,
And my sin is always before me.
4 Against You, You only, have I sinned,
And done this evil in Your sight
Make a Genuine Confession
Do you wonder why you’ve made several confessions of your sins and yet you still have guilt of those sins, you still go back into such sins, and your salvation is not certain or you find yourself going back into your sins? It’s simple: you didn’t make genuine confession. Genuine confession is not just using the name of Jesus, not answering alter call and so on. Take the next 2 steps that lead you to genuine salvation in Jesus Christ:
First Repent before You confess.
There are many fake confessions, but if you sincerely want to make acceptable confession, you must first repent. No need for you to confess if there is no repentance in you. Repentance is thoughtful realization of your sins and determination to forsake them. If you confess without readiness to forsake the sins you confess, you are simply wasting your time, and the sins will soon get you down. To repent is not to be sorry for your sins, if you are sorry without readiness to forsake all, you will have a sorry case and that is not a genuine salvation. Humble yourself before God now and surrender all.
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by sisisioge: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
The guy is truly rich! Only a rich man's wife will buy a really expensive hair in the colour that matches her husband's trousers-red. An average girl who "gathered" the money for a good hair over time will buy in a colour that matches all outfit...black grin

Money is good...happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Acidosis(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
The guy should reveal the sources of his wealth. I'm sure he'd mention real estate

2 Likes

Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
What does he do for a living?

6 Likes

Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Am very sure e-money's doq's apartment would be more presentable than some people's room angry grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by sashaa(f): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
queendalyn:
he is married and responsible
while

Kcee is busy fooling himself

Kcee is also married with kids. Or u mean he ain't responsible?

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
E-money?........maybe he makes his money through electronics....... grin grin grin
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by ta4ba3(m): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
superior1:
What business exactly is this guy into, how did he became e-money?........no beefing

He's selling mosquito coil and otapiapia... Amebo must u kno everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Liamzzybaba(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Useless post,hw does it pay my skul fees
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by uncjay(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Some people are just chewing money, while some r looking for just a peanut

Nice one

You fine pass hm wife......
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by eyimba02(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
madridguy:
Go and die bad belle

guess ur mother stick to ur dad cause he is broke but sorry the are not ur parents so wake up tongue
madridguy:
Go and die bad belle

guess ur mother stick to ur dad cause he is broke but sorry the are not ur parents so wake up
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by ekwelive: 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
money good oh..too much money..
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Gwekzy: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
now that flat screen worth 1.5 million
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Cholls(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Larrey:
Lovely,money is good.GOD must do my own this year
m sister (no offence) your money? , his money? or our money?
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by unknown87: 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ok...okpekete!!
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Dheartless: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
queendalyn:
he is married and responsible
while

Kcee is busy fooling himself
bad belle is allowed
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmm. Classy! Please what is he into? I wanna learn work.
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by moshino(m): 12:02am On Jan 04, 2016
CountDracula:
2months later... Divorce

Do yourself, your family and the world a big favor please;

Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by brownsug(f): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2016
Their type plenty na,na I'm go make am happy but sorry he ll be sad at least on dis

madridguy:
Go and die bad belle

Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by brownsug(f): 12:21am On Jan 04, 2016
Lol

ta4ba3:

See don jazzy people o... guy better don't cum to d mainland
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Exxit(m): 1:11am On Jan 04, 2016
ta4ba3:

Amen lets stick with d plan and dat would be us in d next 2 years
nigerian boys sha when a girl start getting to friendly or nice you'll start taking it the wrong way and talking shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by olatiler(m): 1:38am On Jan 04, 2016
Who is this man because here in Tanga we only know Diamond and Jmathins grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Charlesdegaulle: 1:54am On Jan 04, 2016
No one has ever bothered to ask what this guy does for a living.
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Chicagoesontop: 2:04am On Jan 04, 2016
vivianblog3:
Caption
I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. HAPPY SUNDAY.- @iam_mrse
The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him. HAPPY SUNDAY. @iam_mrse

From https://www.instagram.com/p/BAFEuGYgxk6/?taken-by=iam_emoney1

Cc; lalasticlala

See Money Like Swimming Pool !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos / Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.