Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage (97774 Views)

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage (PHOTOS) / How Dasuki Claimed To Have Spent The Looted Fund - Photo / How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 04, 2016
Which pdp sympathizer posted this rubbish to fp?

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by abdurzallam: 6:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Surely what is goes round most Surely comes round. So Dan suk was earned d wage of his job
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2016
yea my bro..cuz in prison u can meditate,stay away from pussies and be spirtually focus ,plan,av ur blueprint ready once u are out just to execute and Godwin..outside too many bills.responsibilities and distractions..lol..see obj and co..brother reason am quick and thank me for this ENCOURAGEMENT wen u get to ASO ROCK the year.............add the yr ursef cuz i dont know....sai my friend.
onunwa21:
Is like after going to jail, ur chances of becoming the head of state rises.....am thinking somtin ooooooooooo
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by 2HASUM(m): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2016
If you live a glass don't throw stones, Dasuki should have lived above board, check your post again and don't mislead and incite any gullible follower on this thread, why have the other 'policemen' not been arrested? Ewu
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2016
Buhari the ex convict, Nigeria a country where every negative thing is possible. Buhari went to prison came out and few years later became President. Dasuki likely to go to prison and will be out some day. Then few years in the future Dasuki will likely to become the ................
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by badman007(m): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2016
Which way Nigeria? Allow Buhari lead this country biko...

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Kbannjii(m): 6:54am On Jan 04, 2016
Uhmmm uhmmm
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2016
How does this exonerate Dasuki?
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by brainpulse: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:
From the title, I just knew this blackmail is the SOLE PURPOSE of this useless thread. We've seen this a billion times dudes, come up with something else.

First it was said that Baba is scared because of the thief's presidential ambition. Now, it is because Dasuki jailed him a hundred million years ago so now he wants to pay back.

All these trash would NEVER stick. Dasuki's trial will run its full course regardless of all the trash you guys spread on cyberspace, EOD.

And if I may ask, Where is the handcuff there?? The pic looks like some superior officer giving instruction while the junior officers stand "at ease".

I bet the guy beside Baba was also "handcuffed".

I feel sorry for you people. Your future is being gangraped by some bunch of remorseless criminals who should rot in jail even without trial and all you do is spread propaganda all over the place in the hope of securing their freedom.

Tufiakwa.
omenka, you need a space in one of this reputable newspaper, I just like your post.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Afikoo: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2016
Buhari sole of becoming a president is to issue pay back cheque to all those that wrong him.

He has nothing to offer as far is governance is concern
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Gkemz: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2016
Revenge mission is what buhari has concentrated upon ever since he assumed office.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2016
Choiiii!!! And baba is systematically returning it to him grin

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Stanbeto: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2016
Its a pay back time, be nice to people you see downstairs while climbing. Echi di ime o

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by walcolm(m): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2016
wow..seems there's no limit the idi0t dasuki apologists won't go with their propaganda....

Dasuki was just an errand boy under authority and command! PMB being a disciplinarian and process man knows that better than most. Dasuki was not responsible for whatever PMB went through as a result of the coup of 1985...if PMB has an axe to grind with anyone, it will be with IBB!!!

all these useless threads with nothing sensible to say

3 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Gogetta(m): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2016
wealthinfos:
The Buhari prison experience diverstated him, Hajiya Safinatu had to divorce Buhari after he came out from the 2 yrs prison.

Now you see why Buhari may never let Dasuki go until he is jailed for the pains he cost him and for such umpatrotic act of wantom looting of $2.1 billon, money meant to procure arms for our millitary in the face of terror attack
****** liar! PMB divorced Hajiya Safinatu because she accepted assistance from IBB. Pathetic lot.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by dampola(m): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2016
bettercreature:
I pity your life! soon you will blame PMB that he is the reason why you are not able to impregnate your wife

I was told Buhari divorced Safinatu because she was collecting money from IBB while Buhari was in jail

Guy, you are correct. The reverse is not the case
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Orikinla(m): 7:10am On Jan 04, 2016
[size=18pt]
omenka:
This has gotta be the most idiotic thread of the millenium.

How do some people cope with themselves lying for a living??

Now I'm fully supportive of anything to ensure that darn Social Media bill comes to life.

People like this op need to learn how to be honest the hard way.

Majority of Nigerians, especially bloggers, journalists and lawyers have been lying for a living.
One blogger in fact snarled at me that who the fxxk am I that she cannot lie to me! grin
Telling the truth is a crime and oddity among Nigerians. They lie like fish drink water in the ocean.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by kozmokaz(m): 7:10am On Jan 04, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Like the way you keep blaming Joathan for your poverty
this one go pain am!!!
bro u hit am directly
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by ganye1: 7:15am On Jan 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:
Shut up. Your lies will find you out sooner than you imagine. After posting that crap you come here to whitewash yourself hoping to score some cheap endorsements.

How I wish Rule 2 can be suspended right now so I can give you a piece of my mind. angry
lols, chill down naa
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by joseph1832(m): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:
This has gotta be the most idiotic thread of the millenium.

How do some people cope with themselves lying for a living??

Now I'm fully supportive of anything to ensure that darn Social Media bill comes to life.

People like this op need to learn how to be honest the hard way.
You see what I mean. I've always been in full support of the social media bill. I support it 100%.

Nigerians use social media, because of its anonymity to spread lies and deceit because nobody knows who they are so they feel they can go scud free, as proven by this OP, and amongst all social media platform, Nairaland provides the best space for troll and deceit mongers to use.

If its up to me, the social media bill should be implemented, everyone who wants to use it should be registered, let's know who is who and who is saying what, that is the only way all this nonsense will ever stop, if not, it will continue forever!.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by amnesty7: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2016
I don't blame the OP for bringing this trashworthy lie and false picture (and even calling Dangiwa Umar, Gwadabe and Abdulmumini Aminu police) but the apparently mischievous, gullible or bribed moderator that brought it to the front page. Unless of course if Nairaland mods have started taking money for blackmailing people. Very shameful one by the moderators.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by lamalang(m): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
wealthinfos:
In I985, former military Ruler,Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, Kicked Buhari out of Office through Military Coup Dictact and Former National Security Adviser to ex president, Goodluck Jonathan, Sambo Dasuki Immediately placed Buhari in Chains, at that time Nigerians were celebrating the Muslim festival and enjoying the public holidays

Sambo Dasuki, led a team of four Police men which include, Abubakar Dangiwa Umar, Lawan Gwadabe, Abdulmumuni Aminu, and arrested Buhari 1n August 26th 1985

Buhari was arrested and his government toppled, IBB, through the help of Dasuki, threw Buhari into Prison custody

Dasuki was then made the ADC (aide-de-camp). to babangida

Buhari was left to rot in jail for two years and this wrecked his love life with Safinatu

Buhari and Hajia Safinatu got married in 1971 and they have five children, 4 girls and a boy. - But upon Buhari's Release, Safinatu Divorced Buhari as she was reported to had been Devastated over Buhari's Arrest

Safinatu Served as First Lady of Nigeria from December 1983 to August 1985. She Divorced Buhari in 1988 which led to Buhari's Romance with ''Aisha'' in 1989, Now Aisha Buhari, Current Nigeria's First Lady

However, Hajia Safinatu is no More, She died in 2006 from complications from diabetes.

While Sambo Dasuki is being Prosecuted by Muhammadu Buhari over alleged Fraud and Embezzlement of Funds Meant for Procurement of Arms during the last Administration.

From the developments on the Dasuki trial it seems Buhari has vowed to jail Dasuki as a payback for the pains he went through in the hands of Dusuki and his principal IBB.
this trash talk from Dasuki symphatizer, Dasuki & co stole arms money and they most repay. Is it not IBB that gave the command that Dasuki is following? Why didnt PMB arrest him since he is the one that order the arrest since is payback. Guys abeg dont be bringing tales by moonlight here, we are all grown up people with hair on our balls

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by philips70(m): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2016
Threads like this are the reason Nairaland has become a joke of late.
Tonyebarcanista, your coveted forum is polluted with high level of ignorance and stark illiteracy. Such a shame.

3 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by watered(m): 7:19am On Jan 04, 2016
Before I continue reading I know its 'coup d'etat' pronounced as 'coo d-eta'
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by babafirst(m): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2016
wealthinfos:
In I985, former military Ruler,Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, Kicked Buhari out of Office through Military Coup Dictact and Former National Security Adviser to ex president, Goodluck Jonathan, Sambo Dasuki Immediately placed Buhari in Chains, at that time Nigerians were celebrating the Muslim festival and enjoying the public holidays

Sambo Dasuki, led a team of four Police men which include, Abubakar Dangiwa Umar, Lawan Gwadabe, Abdulmumuni Aminu, and arrested Buhari 1n August 26th 1985

Buhari was arrested and his government toppled, IBB, through the help of Dasuki, threw Buhari into Prison custody

Buhari was left to rot in jail for two years and this wrecked his love life with Safinatu

Buhari and Hajia Safinatu got married in 1971 and they have five children, 4 girls and a boy. - But upon Buhari's Release, Safinatu Divorced Buhari as she was reported to had been Devastated over Buhari's Arrest

Safinatu Served as First Lady of Nigeria from December 1983 to August 1985. She Divorced Buhari in 1988 which led to Buhari's Romance with ''Aisha'' in 1989, Now Aisha Buhari, Current Nigeria's First Lady

However, Hajia Safinatu is no More, She died in 2006 from complications from diabetes.

While Sambo Dasuki is being Prosecuted by Muhammadu Buhari over alleged Fraud and Embezzlement of Funds Meant for Procurement of Arms during the last Administration.

From the developments on the Dasuki trial it seems Buhari has vowed to jail Dasuki as a payback for the pains he went through in the hands of Dusuki and his principal IBB.
It's coup detat. Not dictact .Meanwhile let me ask you one question Op if Dasuki had not stolen or betrayed the people's trust will Buhari have his time?Dangiwa,Gwadabe ,Abdulmumini(Army Officers you referred to as policemen because you were only paid to post this ) are there relaxing and PMB no get their time.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by authority2006(m): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
wealthinfos:

[/s] I thought Dasuki shared 2.1 billion dollars and 645 billion naira among pdp politicians.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by wrongnumber: 7:21am On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:
From the title, I just knew this blackmail is the SOLE PURPOSE of this useless thread. We've seen this a billion times dudes, come up with something else.

First it was said that Baba is scared because of the thief's presidential ambition. Now, it is because Dasuki jailed him a hundred million years ago so now he wants to pay back.

All these trash would NEVER stick. Dasuki's trial will run its full course regardless of all the trash you guys spread on cyberspace, EOD.

And if I may ask, Where is the handcuff there?? The pic looks like some superior officer giving instruction while the junior officers stand "at ease".

I bet the guy beside Baba was also "handcuffed".

I feel sorry for you people. Your future is being gangraped by some bunch of remorseless criminals who should rot in jail even without trial and all you do is spread propaganda all over the place in the hope of securing their freedom.

Tufiakwa.

GBAM!

[size=20pt]Can we now see how hopeless some of our youths are?

They say witch-hunter is in town and then people start running abeg who dey run?Apparently the witches.

If Dansuki was so innocent i believe it will be totally insane for Buhari to start "hunting" him.

Please Nigerian youths stop being foolish and lame...THINK
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by todayboy: 7:21am On Jan 04, 2016
joseph1832:
You see what I mean. I've always been in full support of the social media bill. I support it 100%.

Nigerians use social media, because of its anonymity to spread lies and deceit because nobody knows who they are so they feel they can go scud free, as proven by this OP, and amongst all social media platform, Nairaland provides the best space for troll and deceit mongers to use.

If its up to me, the social media bill should be implemented, everyone who wants to use it should be registered, let's know who is who and who is saying what, that is the only way all this nonsense will ever stop, if not, it will continue forever!.

You will support social media bill because the populace wants the #tyrantbuharinti perform why don't you support the bill when Jonathan was in power? All this small boys Aisha paid money to come defend Buhari online you can't last long with lies and proganda. If #tyrantbuhari is not with him hunting dasuki why arrest him alone in gej government?
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by ajikpp: 7:22am On Jan 04, 2016
We all Nigerians shul alwez say d truth abt our situations. Dasuki stole d money meant 4 fighting dos heartless devils & some of us r busy saying robush.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by agabaI23(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:
Shut up. Your lies will find you out sooner than you imagine. After posting that crap you come here to whitewash yourself hoping to score some cheap endorsements.

How I wish Rule 2 can be suspended right now so I can give you a piece of my mind. angry
Stop taking things personal.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by babafirst(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2016
amnesty7:
I don't blame the OP for bringing this trashworthy lie and false picture (and even calling Dangiwa Umar, Gwadabe and Abdulmumini Aminu police) but the apparently mischievous, gullible or bribed moderator that brought it to the front page. Unless of course if Nairaland mods have started taking money for blackmailing people. Very shameful one by the moderators.
I agree with you.The moderator who put this on fp must be inexperienced or petty except he/she did it to expose the Op's sthupi-diti.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.