Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage (97770 Views)

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage (PHOTOS) / How Dasuki Claimed To Have Spent The Looted Fund - Photo / How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2016
philips70:
Threads like this are the reason Nairaland has become a joke of late.
Tonyebarcanista, your coveted forum is polluted with high level of ignorance and stark illiteracy. Such a shame.
It's on FP? Lol.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Dymaco(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2016
hopelink1:
Op you are wrong. This man called dasuki' has embezzled a huge amount of money and he is now being tried at the court of law, so it has nothing to do with one arrest that occurred in 1985
wat about the $20billion dollar. is that not money
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by joseph1832(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2016
wealthinfos:
The Buhari prison experience diverstated him, Hajiya Safinatu had to divorce Buhari after he came out from the 2 yrs prison.

Now you see why Buhari may never let Dasuki go until he is jailed for the pains he cost him and for such umpatrotic act of wantom looting of $2.1 billon, money meant to procure arms for our millitary in the face of terror attack
Didn't the documentary on PMB that was aired on AIT and NTA say that Buhari divorced Sefinatu because she went to ask IBB for money when he was in prison?

I watched that documentary live and direct, so how come you're now saying the reverse?

Can one even ask you to provide evidence, I doubt it. It such a shame!.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by driand(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2016
wealthinfos:
In I985, former military Ruler,Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, Kicked Buhari out of Office through Military Coup Dictact and Former National Security Adviser to ex president, Goodluck Jonathan, Sambo Dasuki Immediately placed Buhari in Chains, at that time Nigerians were celebrating the Muslim festival and enjoying the public holidays

Sambo Dasuki, led a team of four Police men which include, Abubakar Dangiwa Umar, Lawan Gwadabe, Abdulmumuni Aminu, and arrested Buhari 1n August 26th 1985

Buhari was arrested and his government toppled, IBB, through the help of Dasuki, threw Buhari into Prison custody

Dasuki was then made the ADC (aide-de-camp). to babangida

Buhari was left to rot in jail for two years and this wrecked his love life with Safinatu

Buhari and Hajia Safinatu got married in 1971 and they have five children, 4 girls and a boy. - But upon Buhari's Release, Safinatu Divorced Buhari as she was reported to had been Devastated over Buhari's Arrest

Safinatu Served as First Lady of Nigeria from December 1983 to August 1985. She Divorced Buhari in 1988 which led to Buhari's Romance with ''Aisha'' in 1989, Now Aisha Buhari, Current Nigeria's First Lady

However, Hajia Safinatu is no More, She died in 2006 from complications from diabetes.

While Sambo Dasuki is being Prosecuted by Muhammadu Buhari over alleged Fraud and Embezzlement of Funds Meant for Procurement of Arms during the last Administration.

From the developments on the Dasuki trial it seems Buhari has vowed to jail Dasuki as a payback for the pains he went through in the hands of Dusuki and his principal IBB.
are u saying wat dasuki is going through right now is as a result of humiliating PMB and not because he fraudulently embezzled arms funds?

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by dapsonlou(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
It took Nigeria fourteen years to return back to democracy after Buhari toppled an elected government, his crime then is worse than what Dasuki is facing today, capital punishment offence.
Buhari's history and what he is doing now has shown that the man is part of Nigeria problem not part of the solution, don't expect an arsonist to be a firefighter

A fool will remain a Fool forever, not even education can save a Fool.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by ojoyebola1: 7:28am On Jan 04, 2016
What goes around comes around as they do say.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by todayboy: 7:28am On Jan 04, 2016
driand:
are u saying wat dasuki is going through right now is as a result of humiliating PMB and not because he fraudulently embezzled arms funds?

Yes dasuki is going through all this because of deep hatred Buhari has for him and the pain of loosing his late wife

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Franchise21(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:
From the title, I just knew this blackmail is the SOLE PURPOSE of this useless thread. We've seen this a billion times dudes, come up with something else.

First it was said that Baba is scared because of the thief's presidential ambition. Now, it is because Dasuki jailed him a hundred million years ago so now he wants to pay back.

All these trash would NEVER stick. Dasuki's trial will run its full course regardless of all the trash you guys spread on cyberspace, EOD.

And if I may ask, Where is the handcuff there?? The pic looks like some superior officer giving instruction while the junior officers stand "at ease".

I bet the guy beside Baba was also "handcuffed".

I feel sorry for you people. Your future is being gangraped by some bunch of remorseless criminals who should rot in jail even without trial and all you do is spread propaganda all over the place in the hope of securing their freedom.

Tufiakwa.
Well said

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by authority2006(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Most Fulanis marry only one wife.

Their women will never allow them marry another wife and their women remain the most liberated in the north.

See Yaradua .

Even Abacha's wife refused him to take another wife.

Ask anybody from Katsina or who has been there to tell you about Katsina women.
Marrying more than one wife is not up to the first wife. You're such an ignorant chap!
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by agabaI23(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2016
hopelink1:
Op you are wrong. This man called dasuki' has embezzled a huge amount of money and he is now being tried at the court of law, so it has nothing to do with one arrest that occurred in 1985
In as much as he has a case to answer, if you know Buhari, you know he doesn't forgive. A resolve to pursue justice is stronger when it is backed up by malice. The arrests and reaarests are too dramatic that the elements of the 1985 arrest could be seen.

Dasuki betrayed Jonathan so it is kinda karma too...

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by joseph1832(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2016
todayboy:

You will support social media bill because the populace wants the #tyrantbuharinti perform why don't you support the bill when Jonathan was in power? All this small boys Aisha paid money to come defend Buhari online you can't last long with lies and proganda. If #tyrantbuhari is not with him hunting dasuki why arrest him alone in gej government?
Provide evidence that Aisha Buhari paid me money to come support PMB, and also show me where I didn't support the social media bill when GEJ was in power.

If you can't provide evidence to any of what you said, then, you're nothing more than a degenerate. If you do provide the evidence, then, I'm the degenerate and I'll leave Nairaland for one week.

I await your response.

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Psyrus(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2016
So lame and dumb, who put up this bull crap?
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by nobeku: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:
From the title, I just knew this blackmail is the SOLE PURPOSE of this useless thread. We've seen this a billion times dudes, come up with something else.

First it was said that Baba is scared because of the thief's presidential ambition. Now, it is because Dasuki jailed him a hundred million years ago so now he wants to pay back.

All these trash would NEVER stick. Dasuki's trial will run its full course regardless of all the trash you guys spread on cyberspace, EOD.

And if I may ask, Where is the handcuff there?? The pic looks like some superior officer giving instruction while the junior officers stand "at ease".

I feel sorry for you people. Your future is being gangraped by some bunch of remorseless criminals who should rot in jail even without trial and all you do is spread propaganda all over the place in the hope of securing their freedom.

Tufiakwa.
The OP is the silliest IGNORAMUS of them all..His level of Pathological LIEING is legendary.. Who said that Gwadabe was a police officer? What kind of attempt to distort history is this?

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by gateleo(m): 7:33am On Jan 04, 2016
Op you be confirmed we.e,
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Jabioro: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2016
First to do ,no dey pain,last to do you water go commot ..Dasuki go tain for mortgaging our future if like bring another 1935 propaganda. we no free ooop Col Bello was IBB aid camp not the crab the OP mentioned. .

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Toks2008(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2016
wealthinfos:

From the developments on the Dasuki trial it seems Buhari has vowed to jail Dasuki as a payback for the pains he went through in the hands of Dusuki and his principal IBB.

You ought to be arrested to join dansuki for making this conclusion.

Infact i will blame Buhari if he ever allows this man go on bail cos he will surely jump bail.

The offense of this man is tantamount to genocide.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by ajikpp: 7:34am On Jan 04, 2016
Afikoo:
Buhari sole of becoming a president is to issue pay back cheque to all those that wrong him.

He has nothing to offer as far is governance is concern

U don't know wat u r talking abt @ all.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by nobeku: 7:35am On Jan 04, 2016
wealthinfos:
The Buhari prison experience diverstated him, Hajiya Safinatu had to divorce Buhari after he came out from the 2 yrs prison.

Now you see why Buhari may never let Dasuki go until he is jailed for the pains he cost him and for such umpatrotic act of wantom looting of $2.1 billon, money meant to procure arms for our millitary in the face of terror attack
IGNORAMUS,go and read a bit about Buhari and the coup and get the right facts...You and the OP are just pathetic...
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by ApcSucks: 7:35am On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:
This has gotta be the most idiotic thread of the millenium.

How do some people cope with themselves lying for a living??

Now I'm fully supportive of anything to ensure that darn Social Media bill comes to life.

People like this op need to learn how to be honest the hard way.

Hehehe u never see anytin go to nass and sign it
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by WILL888(m): 7:38am On Jan 04, 2016
Some people have ability to think but just refused to use their brains because they 're so myopic.Is stealing money meant for arms procurement not different from imprison someone years ago? When u read some nauseating posts,u feel like someone just ruined your blissful day.The life of the OP has been mortgaged and lies now look a job to him/her.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2016
dapsonlou:

A fool will remain a Fool forever, not even education can save a Fool.
It's not part of my identity to dignify idiOt with an answer.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by kingdenny(m): 7:39am On Jan 04, 2016
My question is ? Did dasuki steal ? If he did he should be made to face the wrath of the law , I hate this talk bout revenge , never give your enemy a stone to pay u back
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by joseph1832(m): 7:39am On Jan 04, 2016
todayboy:

Yes dasuki is going through all this because of deep hatred Buhari has for him and the pain of loosing his late wife
I'm still waiting for your evidence Mr man.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by joseph1832(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
But you just did.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by iPopAlomo(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2016
Is it Seun that brought this thread to grace nairaland Frontpage...?!

It's a very honest question... because it looks like someone was paid to make this piece hit Frontpage...
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by ajikpp: 7:41am On Jan 04, 2016
driand:

Don't mind dem my broda coz some just contribute without having a reasonable tin 2 say.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by dapsonlou(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2016
wealthinfos:
The source is not mine.

Source:

http://eoebevy.com/index.php/topic,2346.msg2461.html#msg2461

You ruin your Rep with this cheap thread. Will never read anything with you Name on it again. Traitor
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by dapsonlou(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:

It is part of my Identity to point out fools.
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 04, 2016
the story I heard is that Buhari divorced his wife (nit the other way round) because while he was in prison she went cap in hand to IBB (the man who jailed him) for help
Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by Intendy: 7:43am On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:

Tufiakwa.
nothing to say than God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.