Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary (1938 Views)

Store Assistant (male) Opening At Verdic Lifecare (50K Salary) / How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary by berepiki(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
... Please I need a someone that can passionately/
patiently teach English that has a B.A in English
language or Liquistics... A born again Christian that stays
around waterlines pH... Please send your CV to
bomaberepiki@yahoo.com... Instant employment awaits
you..

The other applications I'v received don't match my
requirements... I'm sincerely sorry...I need technocrats in
English...people that studied
English in the University, for now I'm yet to see one

Note: you are to teach adults that can't read, write n speak English... So you must be experienced too..

It's my adult school n it is designed to educate the uneducated... Save the unsaved.. Jesus is the center of everything we do...you are welcome

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary by ozy4christ(f): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
berepiki:
patiently teach English that has a B. Sc in English
you..

Note: you are to teach adults that can't read, write n speak English... So you must be experienced too..

It's my adult school n it is designed to educate the uneducated... Save the unsaved.. Jesus is the center of everything we do...you are welcome
pls i need a teaching job around that area,i studied biology(b.sc)and (pgd in ed)tanx
Re: English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary by mfaith(f): 5:16am On Jan 04, 2016
Hey Berepiki,I will be glad if you help me with or connect me with Civic or govt teaching job,I studied that in university.I need it around that area.Thanks as I await your reply 08061517189
Re: English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary by sirmmykay(m): 6:29am On Jan 04, 2016
I studied linguistic from UNILORIN and graduated with 2:1 to the glory of God but I reside in ekiti. accommodation will be an issue for me. thanks, will appreciate your reply
Re: English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary by Nimblemind(m): 7:13am On Jan 04, 2016
But how would you ascertain if we are truly born again? Gonna conduct deliverance nii?

5 Likes

Re: English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary by babyfaceafrica: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2016
Nimblemind:
But how would you ascertain if we are truly born again? Gonna conduct deliverance nii?
lolz
Re: English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary by Asiri1991: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2016
I am a graduate of English with 2.1 . I live in Rumuokoro. Call 08167940249
Re: English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary by Asiri1991: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2016
just sent my cv
Re: English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary by annastacia15(f): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2016
berepiki:
you..

I sincerely find this quite SENTIMENTAL for lack of a better word. So even if you meet someone who matches the criteria and really wants the job, you won't give it to him or her because he is not born again?? Even Jesus said he didn't come to the earth for the righteous but to draw sinners closer to a God. This your job advert is encouraging people to lie to you, because anyone can claim to be born again. As churches varies, so does the term BORN AGAIN varies. I have friends who are born again, preach from street to street who wear trousers and I also know people who are also born again who strongly believe wearing trouser is a grave sin (although I wonder if you live in Russia or Netherlands during the winter season, how you are going to survive wearing skirts) that's a story for another day. Anyways poster ask for a God fearing person because this your post is sorta discriminatory. What I can read here is "if you don't worship God the way I worship God, you can't work in my school" and I think it's a very wrong move.

#my2cents

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary by dandollaz: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
berepiki:
you..

i cant get internet cafe to send my cv now B.edu unilag.reside in agip ph if urgent sms on this number to bring the hard copy 08038418430.
Re: English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary by Niyeal(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
berepiki:
you..

U really need an English teacher. Graduate with B.A. in english not Bsc in english.

4 Likes

Re: English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary by odunkgm: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
B.Sc in English or B.A in English?
Re: English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary by Sunnypar(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Niyeal:
U really need an English teacher. Graduate with B.A. in english not Bsc in english.
grin
Re: English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary by berepiki(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
odunkgm:
B.Sc in English or B.A in English?
... Wow thanks for the correction... You are a rare gem... U noticed what many didn't notice... I am inspired.. Weldone
Re: English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 05, 2016
Having seen the criteria, I fit in to that ;and can do the work very well. The challenge then is accommodation.

(1) (Reply)

Edo University Iyamo Calling For Test / Bw Enterprise Invitation / UN Jobs: Whats The Secret For Getting One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.