Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? (1549 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / Famous People Who Died As Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by CuteEmma(f): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Today, I met my friends arguing that couples who marry as virgins tend to be more satisfied sexually and they never cheat; which would eventually make the marriage a successful one..

One agreed to the statement and the other was against it. Both of 'em stated their point, which was to some extent very sensible and it really got me confused..

Is this really true ? Please someone should enlighten me, thanks in advance..
Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by falconey(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
naaaaaaaah thou in few cases it does.

1 Like

Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by dollyjoy(f): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
It is but a mere fallacy.

A virgin can cheat even more than a street hoe if she lack self control.
Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by CaroLyner(f): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
i know a lady that got married a virgin and got divorced a year after.
so no it doesnt keep the marriage

2 Likes

Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by fulfillbill(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
For me virginity na for mind...there are adventurous virgins who are virgins because they haven't gotten the opportunity, hehe when they get it na die! For the non-adventurous ones, i think they would make good partners which would lead to successful union.

1 Like

Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Utter Nonsense! blatant subterfuge!!!undecided

Harebrained Guys would still cheat even if they were castrated or Given birth to without A Dîck....undecided
Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by CuteEmma(f): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:

Harebrained Guys would still cheat even if they were castrated or Given birth to without A Dîck....undecided
Sorry o.. But have you dated guys who cheat??
This one you're saying cheating is part of some guys (virgins or not) is really getting me scared.
Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
CuteEmma:
This one you're saying cheating is part of some guys (virgins or not) is really getting me scared.
All guys possess the tendency to cheat..wink

Only few got good judgement not to..
PS--- I said Harebrained?? Irresponsible guys?wink

Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by myfantasies(f): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
It is but a mere fallacy.

A virgin can cheat even more than a street hoe if she lack self control.
I argued wit a guy about dis issue today

Getting married as a virgin does not stop one from cheating, infact once dey r disvirgin dey become adventurous, dey will want to explore, feeling like dey have been deprived
Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Uyi168: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
being virqin doesnt translate to being gud husbands nd gud wives!...
Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by cassyrooy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Yeah it does, in FantasyIsland
Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by 6fit(f): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Is good to be married as a virgin but never a ticket to a good home.....adventurous instinct compel couple to cheat but self control prevent such instinct

1 Like

Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 04, 2016
CuteEmma:
Abeg! Help me ask her.
Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by dollyjoy(f): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2016
myfantasies:
I argued wit a guy about dis issue today

Getting married as a virgin does not stop one from cheating, infact once dey r disvirgin dey become adventurous, dey will want to explore, feeling like dey have been deprived
so on point.

Goodmorning
Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Omotayor123(f): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Not really op, it actually depend on the people involved.

But I believe most guys tend to cherish, love and trust the lady they get married to as virgin. Maybe that's why such marriage tends to be more successful.

1 Like

Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by baba11(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2016
Omotayor123:
Not really op, it actually depend on the people involved.

But I believe most guys tend to cherish, love and trust the lady they get married to as virgin. Maybe that's why such marriage tends to be more successful.
I think so as in most cases,both of them will be naive in sexual related affairs. lipsrsealed
Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by MzzTega(f): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:

You sound angry.
Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by kilokeys(m): 3:53am On Jan 11, 2016
MzzTega:

You sound angry.

Dem don do am strong thing.. Erhmm virgin in body, who.re in mind..

I'll just prefer someone willing to be good, with self control willing to be faithful and has a sweet character.

I am nt hymen-crazy
Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by CuteEmma(f): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2016
kilokeys:

Dem don do am strong thing.. Erhmm virgin in body, who.re in mind..

I'll just prefer someone willing to be good, with self control willing to be faithful and has a sweet character.

I am nt hymen-crazy
hmmm,
Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by kaziblake(f): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2016
CuteEmma:
Today, I met my friends arguing that couples who marry as virgins tend to be more satisfied sexually and they never cheat; which would eventually make the marriage a successful one..

One agreed to the statement and the other was against it. Both of 'em stated their point, which was to some extent very sensible and it really got me confused..

Is this really true ? Please someone should enlighten me, thanks in advance..
my sister,you hardly get a guy that don't cheat dis days.
Re: Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by CuteEmma(f): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2016
kaziblake:
my sister,you hardly get a guy that don't cheat dis days.
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

She Scares Me With Dis. / Issues With Modern Ladies / Adaure4ever Is A Guy. Cheap Fake Moniker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.