Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning (30445 Views)

Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2016
smsshola:

So we can see and admonish her as if na only celebrities get pikin..

Nobody hold you make you no show your pinkin ooo
na free world. grin
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by sammyuche(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Steph horneker. we used to chat back in the days on twitter before people even knew she was her daughter. Gone are the days....
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by jamesbridget13(f): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Did she fix her nails? Its too much for a 14yr old o. #finegirl anyways
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
kennygee:

It's because of Comments like this that minors should look their age. I am not calling the person above me a paedo but I'm sure he was misled.

All these make up and clothes, (show Belle) is not necessary, she is still a child.

But one thing is sure, that child is beautiful and is her Mum's carbon copy.

Well said.
Because for him to think a girl her age is "hawt" means he's attracted to her.
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by ALIEN2000(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mstcheww and dat is how some pple would hack sm1's IG or F/b acct..nd wuld start circulating dere pixs without prior consent..Joblessness.
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by KanwuliaJara: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
The look on her father's face says it all! grin
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by Chicagoesontop: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
money121:
kiss kiss kiss

See more Stunning Photos of her @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/regina-askia-shares-photos-of-her.html

Mehh, this one na pure EGOVIN and Blood Tonic !! i no mind to have a taste ooo ..
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by tpiar: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Calabar people are fine sha.

the husband sef fit be Calabar.
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by jaytee01(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
ayusco85:
Pls who has her number. I want to ask her the capital of Gabon
grin
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by toprealman: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Akin now I understand, they can put some of the blame on me too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid, 2face, Timipre Sylva At Faze's Birthday Party (Photos) / Taiwo Aromokun And Her Identical Twin Sons Rock Matching Outfits / Juliet Ibrahim Slays in Blue Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.