Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 (58592 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Maamin(m): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
sunnyuche1:
OP e be like say yhur neighbors daughters wey u no like dey UNIBEN undecided Na girls wey we know before and no like them we dey beef their beauties. sad

I love my neighbours O! Like kamson
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Maamin(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
bacczy:
op I'm pretty sure you've not been to any university in the norht.
#teamABU......proudly an Abusite

Born, schooled, and bred in the north..i understand wat u are saying. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Danthesage(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
fattbabakay:
D guy too dey lie na

hmmmn... if u say so.
What of those ur errrmmm ain't dey d kind of beauty he is talking abt?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Maamin(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
abimic:
Lalasticlala, u've made error o, that I saw IMSU there, in the second spot and not just anywhere is good, their girls are really cool and worth it. Not seeing UNIBEN where I graduated from is total, utter mistake. A school that produced MISS University Nigeria where even the likes of UNILAG were present and currently, UNIBEN still occupy the office. Please, lalasticlala, I doubt u've been to UNIBEN. Redeemer, UNILAG, UNIBEN, LASU, UNN in no particular order are suppose to be there even though some of them are there.

If u are using reading glasses den u need to stop using it, and if u are not using it then u need to get one... cool
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Maamin(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
mama777:
Chai almighty unical isnt here.atleast am sure they will come first in cultism list.

Hehehehe...which cult you dey?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Maamin(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
lalasticlala:

but i am not the writer ooo

Hehehehe... tongue

No mind am
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by abimic(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Maamin:

If u are using reading glasses den u need to stop using it, and if u are not using it then u need to get one... cool
How and why, over some schools that are there and I did still mention them, try and comprehend little write up before u throw kitchen sink, the person I directed the message too already understood, it's for witty people to comprehend though.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Maamin(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Doneiap:
In M.I's word: nonsense... tongue.mtchewww

Rep your university na!

O sorry! You no go school sef! grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Maamin(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Gracito:
. Lol nnooooo

You fine sha.. but hope say u no bleach the living ebony out of dat ur skin? grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Maamin(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
nanauju:
I only came to check if Uniport is on that list cheesy

Yeye! Its on it ; cheesy
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Gracito(f): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Maamin:

You fine sha.. but hope say u no bleach the living ebony out of dat ur skin? grin
sorry boss,not every light skinned person na eme bleaching tho .
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Ibukune(m): 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
@op or mod pls kindly remove the picture of the lady in blue from the post for the following reason
1. She is a student of university of jos, med lab science, and UNIJOS isn't even in d list, that makes it a controversial info
2. She is late, died in terminus jos blast of 2014, how would her family or friends feel when they see the picture of a promising young 400l student on d fp.

I am sure of d above info, cos she is my friend. It would be nice enough to remove the pix at least the other pictures will pass the info across. Thanks.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Maamin(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
abimic:

How and why, over some schools that are there and I did still mention them, try and comprehend little write up before u throw kitchen sink, the person I directed the message too already understood, it's for witty people to comprehend though.

Oya na! No pull Kanye or Olamide for me na! wink
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Maamin(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Gracito:
sorry boss,not every light skinned person na eme bleaching tho .

Enhem!...me I get litmus paper wey I dey use do testin testin.

Make we leave mata for anoda day grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Leitner: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
chisombenedicta:
shocked
Even you
I'm sorry,I'm a Monk- I'm bound by my oath to be truthful at all times grin .
stenmikas:
y he go remove am? #leavetrashforlawma
#LeaveJudgingForPesinWeyDonDoMoz101 grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Gracito(f): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Alright
Maamin:

Enhem!...me I get litmus paper wey I dey use do testin testin.

Make we leave mata for anoda day grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Comanche(f): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
fattbabakay:
so u sbai say una nor fine tongue tongue tongue
.haba.....
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by labakeJ(f): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Maamin:

But you sha lekpa small! grin
Me likey cool

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by oketoyinboshola(m): 2:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Maamin:

The name no even sound beautiful, so no need. tongue
is it by name?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:23am On Jan 05, 2016
MzzTega:
Was these gotten by research? If yes, wrong research.
My school ought to be there.
We have lots of fulani beauties.
School name?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2016
Maamin:

Hahaha..stop to dey yab universities of technology O..coz I rep dem, we dont do beauty we do books,grades,pure science grin

Oga, u cant tell me u'l face ur books and grades for the 5yrs of ur life, maybe u can but i cant. Sometimes we need a lil' motivation na, that's why it's called a University

Let's tell ourselves the truth,brah grin grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Maamin(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

Oga, u cant tell me u'l face ur books and grades for the 5yrs of ur life, maybe u can but i cant. Sometimes we need a lil' motivation na, that's why it's called a University

Let's tell ourselves the truth,brah grin grin

We look at babes only when it's time to reproduce...#BioEngineering grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by obontami: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
Amethyst1:
Better pickin!

Your breast hmmmmm

I love the size of your breast

Not too big and not too small cheesy
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by obontami: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
dguizman:
I know say my school no go dey there,majority of the girls don turn to olosho...

Which school is that ??
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 by Doneiap(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
Maamin:

Rep your university na!

O sorry! You no go school sef! grin

I no blame u. Professor

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) / Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More / Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.