Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:12 PM

Did Judas Have A Place In Heaven With The Other Diciples? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Judas Have A Place In Heaven With The Other Diciples? (1155 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / How Did Judas Iscariot Actually Die? / How Did 'Jesus' Ascend 'Up To Heaven' With A Physical Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Judas Have A Place In Heaven With The Other Diciples? by TaniCarr(f): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2006
I thought if you killed yourself you go to hell,and betraying Jesus would get you a one way ticket to hell.didn't Jesus say that all 12 of his diciples were going to heaven?Was Judas evil or was he ment to do what he did to furfill the prophesy that went out before he was ever born.Did he disire evil things or was he used by God to furfill a purpose? undecided
Re: Did Judas Have A Place In Heaven With The Other Diciples? by olabowale(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2006
Where are the Christian Bible 'Scholars' to help explain this topic away? The 12 disciples are supposed to judge the 12 tribes of Israel. I guess, the tribe of Judah (Jews), will be judged among them. Often, people forget that there are still other 11 tribes along with thetribe of Judah (Jews).

Who will judge the other christens and everyone else. Who will judge Jesus. Where is God in this fantastic equation. Whats God role. Has God turn over His role over to someone else or we the people are the one assigning the role of God to someone else.

(1) (Reply)

The Catholic Doctrine, Original Sin And Evolution / Happy Easter, 2008! / Does Grace Mean That A Christian Has The Right To Commit Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.