Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

How Do I Get My Pictures Back Please? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Do I Get My Pictures Back Please? (1318 Views)

I Need To Someone To Help With White Background For My Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Pictures Back Please? by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2016
Good morning, please I need help.
I used someone's phone to take some family pictures cos my camera is bad. I later transferred the pictures on my phone and I viewed them. Later in the evening, I tried viewing the pictures but everything was blank, the error message I got is 'cannot generate thumbnails'. The problem is that I have deleted the pictures from the phone with which I took them cos I thought it pointless littering someone else's phone.
I ordinarily would have let this go but I don't know if I'll get the chance to take such memorable pictures again. The pictures are still reflecting on my SD card but I can't view them.
Please,is there anything I can do?
cc, Prof800
cc,erad
cc, lalasticlala
Re: How Do I Get My Pictures Back Please? by Jamie1(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2016
SPEEDEPITOME:
Good morning, please I need help.
I used someone's phone to take some family pictures cos my camera is bad. I later transferred the pictures on my phone and I viewed them. Later in the evening, I tried viewing the pictures but everything was blank, the error message I got is 'cannot generate thumbnails'. The problem is that I have deleted the pictures from the phone with which I took them cos I thought it pointless littering someone else's phone.
I ordinarily would have let this go but I don't know if I'll get the chance to take such memorable pictures again. The pictures are still reflecting on my SD card but I can't view them.
Please,is there anything I can do?
cc, Prof800
cc,erad
cc, lalasticlala
1. If you sent them to your phone memory, check your Bluetooth directory if they are there, if they are not keep reading...

2. If sent to memory card also check the directory you sent it to, if not there keep reading.

3. Connect your phone/memory card to pc and try viewing them, if you don't see them then consider using a file recovery software like recuva ... Note, such softwares work on detachable storage only (memory cards)
Re: How Do I Get My Pictures Back Please? by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2016
Jamie1:

1. If you sent them to your phone memory, check your Bluetooth directory if they are there, if they are not keep reading...

2. If sent to memory card also check the directory you sent it to, if not there keep reading.

3. Connect your phone/memory card to pc and try viewing them, if you don't see them then consider using a file recovery software like recuva ... Note, such softwares work on detachable storage only (memory cards)
Thanks sir. I'll try these and get back to you.
Re: How Do I Get My Pictures Back Please? by Jamie1(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2016
SPEEDEPITOME:
Thanks sir. I'll try these and get back to you.
Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

My Logo Design So Far / I Need A Logo / Help Out Good Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.