Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     (4245 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Kourteny Kardashian Bo**obs Slipped Out Of Her Braless Outfit, See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by chimere66: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2016
Cossy Orjiakor balances a glass of wine between her bo obs - this was during Uche Ogbodo's birthday held last year.That's real talent.

1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2016
Can't count the number of times have seen this picture angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by akudinaobi(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2016
Endtime breast and the lady shaa

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by dikeigbo2(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2016
akudinaobi:
Endtime breast and the lady shaa

She can even balance bomb on it ,no problem. Who booooobs don help before?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by akudinaobi(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2016
dikeigbo2:

She can even balance bomb on it ,no problem. Who booooobs don help before?

Nna eheee
Nothing wey we nogo see for nairaland , imagine
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by Sasuwa(f): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2016
endtime bitch

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by Michellla(f): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2016
most ratchet of them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by StepTwo: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2016
chimere66:
Cossy Orjiakor balances a glass of wine between her bo obs - this was during Uche Ogbodo's birthday held last year.That's real talent.

which one is the talent again?

dropping a glass on supportive platform is now a talent?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by babzy2: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2016
I wish my dick was that bottle! I will luv to fvck that boobs with my dick
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by Nightie(f): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2016
babzy2:

#smh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by saintkel(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2016
Nightie:

#smh
Dnt mind him sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by jonagaga(m): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
cossy abeg leave trash for lawma
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by sexaddict08(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
that lady far right looks like Cosy's sister...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
chimere66:
u mean igbo talent hmmmm guess she will be talented prostitute if in d east.
yoruba boys r done sleeping with her.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by bigchrisnow: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
hahahah
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by flokii: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Chisos... (*in igbo tone cheesy)
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by osesology(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Uche Ogbodo's birthday... birds of the same feather.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by demolinka(m): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Well, whatever goes up must...y'all know d rest
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 05, 2016
I don't know Y I just dislike this biaaatch. Maybe it's because she's Igbo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by call4shola(m): 1:11am On Jan 05, 2016
babzy2:

Wonderful imagination from u sir..., grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Balances A Glass Of Wine Between Her Bo obs (photo)     by pretydiva(f): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2016
I pity her

(1) (Reply)

Female Fan Caught Masturbating At #30billionconcerts While Wizkid Performs. / Has Rihanna Joined The Breast Enlargement Gangs ? (pics) / Check Out This Rock With Human Face (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.