Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Those Who Are Into Orange Business Or Wants To Go Into It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Those Who Are Into Orange Business Or Wants To Go Into It. (1804 Views)

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / Starting A New Business Or Already Have One? Let Us Brand You Up / In What Business Or Investment Ideas Can Someone Make At Least N500k Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Are Into Orange Business Or Wants To Go Into It. by gunners160(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2016
Based on the last thread created by Ymodulus,I decided to take a step and start doing what I know how to do best(business).
I have a lot of business ideas but my greatest fear is taking that risk.But now,damn the risk and I am want to take a bold step.1 of the business I had in mind was orange business.
Although,I have made my own market research but I still consider it not adequate enough.Anybody with a good information should please share them here.
Let me share some of the information I got:
The business is very lucrative and one can start with a capital as low as 50k.One can obtain a full bag of orange for 5 to 6k during the scarcity period and sell them as high as 10 to 12k in the market..During the time when there are abudant oranges,a bag goes for 2 to 3k and sells at 6 to 7k.the oranges are pluged from Benue state and taken to places like Abuja,Minna,Lagos etc.
It is being plugged at the rate of 100 to 150 per bag before bagging them.The seller needs to get a good car to carry the orange down to the market and he/she is being charged 1500 to 1000k per bag. .
Furthermore,the seller needs to pay for some documents and other documents that will prevent frsc/police disturbance at the cost of 10k..
Profit:
For every bag sold,the seller makes times two of the price he/she brought it...Furthermore,the business sells fast and make fast money because their are just few sellers and many buyers.
Disadvantages:
Sometimes,the oranges get spoilt and that means the buyer needs to sell them at a cheaper price at the market.
The seller is also at risk of being an accident victim because as a new seller,he/she needs to go with the driver unless he/she has a trusted driver and buyer. ..
That being said already;who has any further idea or experince in this business?the floor is open and any questions to ask..I am willing to share them with the little information I have within my disposal.But notwithstanding,I am going to make additional market research this January even if it means me going to Benue state myself

1 Like

Re: Those Who Are Into Orange Business Or Wants To Go Into It. by jick4life(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
am servicing in benue state, they waste oranges here.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Are Into Orange Business Or Wants To Go Into It. by emmachukwudi123: 12:44pm On May 30, 2020
pls can I get ur number, so we can talk biz, thanks
Re: Those Who Are Into Orange Business Or Wants To Go Into It. by Adoladol: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Please call me let's talk. 08034809385. I am in Benue now.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Tea Bags Manufacturers / Learn And Earn. How To Make $1000 Monthly Designing Ecovers / Help Me Tell Diamond Bank To Reverse My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.