Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. (3539 Views)

New FG Recruitment Age Requirement: What Will Be The Fate Of Applicants Above 30 / How To Apply: FG Recruitment Of 500,000 Unemployed Graduates / Conocophillips Recruitment, Did Anyone Get This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by fashoo2010(m): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2016
I received this broadcast yesterday, I asked the person for the source, the person said it's from a reliable source. Pls did anyone received the same broadcast or does anyone know it's source and genuineness.

Announcement!
Federal Government of Nigeria has directed the
Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment to
start
receiving CV's (Document) massively nationwide
from graduates for employment in 2016.the graduates are to submit their
CV's
at Federal Secretariats.
The following graduate are welcome.
1.Sec. School Graduate.
2.Certificate course of any kind.
3.OND, ND, HND In any field.
4.Bsc, BEd, B.A, In any field.
5.Any other qualification is accepted excluding
Msc, PhD.
Please don't forget to inform others.
Closing date 07-January-2016.
Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by Luizkid(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2016
me too but i doubt the authenticity
Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by fashoo2010(m): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2016
Luizkid:
me too but i doubt the authenticity
I'm expecting them to put it on national dailies or their website.. Bt there is nothing on their website...
Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by Maryspeck1: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2016
I received dis broadcast too I want to confirm how true is dis b4 we take any step.
Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by Godfullsam(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Scam alert!

Don't fall mugu this new yr
Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by fulfillbill(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
esherizdan:
dey r not recruiting dey just created a portal dat u create an account and upload ur cv according to dem dey r just helping graduate dat cannot afford to apply for jobs online.d website is www.nelexnigeria.com

This is the scam..please dont fall for it.
Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by esherizdan(f): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
fulfillbill:

This is the scam..please dont fall for it.
and who is d scammer.stopt saying wat u dnt knw pple r submitting cv at d secretariat i was dia n i pass tru d process.dia r vacancies on d website dat u can apply.wait until dey ask u to pay money bfore u start shouting scam.

1 Like

Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by esherizdan(f): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
to comfirm go to fed min of labor and productivity in kaduna its before obasanjo house
Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by deelabs(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
This can't be authenticated yet.

Save time! Save money! on your automobile parts @ affordable prices only at
http://www.carpartsnigeria.com
Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by missKiffy(f): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
You guys should check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2841840/fg-collection-cv-true#41646337 idros4real
Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by fulfillbill(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
esherizdan:

and who is d scammer.stopt saying wat u dnt knw pple r submitting cv at d secretariat i was dia n i pass tru d process.dia r vacancies on d website dat u can apply.wait until dey ask u to pay money bfore u start shouting scam.

Which state lag or abj?
Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
missKiffy:
You guys should check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2841840/fg-collection-cv-true#41646337 idros4real
thread has been blocked. grin I reported it.. They re all scammers. Looking for cheap traffic from gullible job seekers.
Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by missKiffy(f): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
LordOdin:
thread has been blocked. grin I reported it.. They re all scammers. Looking for cheap traffic from gullible job seekers.
Aiit
Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by fashoo2010(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Someone just posted this disclaimer from the ministry

Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment PRESS RELEASE RE: CURRICULUM VITAE (CV) COLLECTION BY FEDERAL MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT The attention of the Honourable Minister of Labour and Employment, Sen. (Dr) Chris Ngige (OON) has been drawn to the online publication requesting unemployed Nigerian youths to submit application for employment at the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment Headquarter and Zonal offices nationwide. The general public is hereby advised to disregard this false directive as it did not emanate from the Federal Government through the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment. In view of the apprehension the above false information has generated it is pertinent to point out that the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, is committed to the creation of decent employment opportunities for teeming unemployed Nigerians and has perfected plans for massive job creation through well thought out programmes such as Graduate Teachers Conversion Programme, Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS), Vocational Skills Acquisition and Upgrading, Conditional Cash Transfers (CCT) for the vulnerable persons including market women. The general Public will be informed in due course when any of these programmes/ scheme is being rolled out. The public is hereby warned to disregard the said online publication as any person who does otherwise does so at his or her own risk especially when some of the websites have been requesting applicants to pay what they dubbed “application fees”. Olowookere Samuel Deputy Director (Press)
Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
SOURCE
[/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600]
fashoo2010:
Someone just posted this disclaimer from the ministry

Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment PRESS RELEASE RE: CURRICULUM VITAE (CV) COLLECTION BY FEDERAL MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT The attention of the Honourable Minister of Labour and Employment, Sen. (Dr) Chris Ngige (OON) has been drawn to the online publication requesting unemployed Nigerian youths to submit application for employment at the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment Headquarter and Zonal offices nationwide. The general public is hereby advised to disregard this false directive as it did not emanate from the Federal Government through the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment. In view of the apprehension the above false information has generated it is pertinent to point out that the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, is committed to the creation of decent employment opportunities for teeming unemployed Nigerians and has perfected plans for massive job creation through well thought out programmes such as Graduate Teachers Conversion Programme, Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS), Vocational Skills Acquisition and Upgrading, Conditional Cash Transfers (CCT) for the vulnerable persons including market women. The general Public will be informed in due course when any of these programmes/ scheme is being rolled out. The public is hereby warned to disregard the said online publication as any person who does otherwise does so at his or her own risk especially when some of the websites have been requesting applicants to pay what they dubbed “application fees”. Olowookere Samuel Deputy Director (Press)
Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by dammygtnet(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
missKiffy:

Aiit

The BCs flying around on the social media on the planned massive recruitment of jobless youths is a thing of concern to me.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have written anything on it but the unsuspecting youths may fall victims of this heinous act.

The composers of these messages are bent on taking advantage of Nigerians gullibility, but wait a minute, the world is now a global village, where you can have access to any information of your choice.

Though this position is solely mine and mine only, and I believe some will agree with me going by the empirical analysis that I will do as to the message.

Message number 1

"MASSIVE EDUCATION EMPLOYMENT
(send to someone to make their lives more fruitful in 2016)

In line with FG's 500,000 employment in the education sector.... Our client, a high profile governmental organisation requires 200,000 teaching & non-teaching staff for immediate employment into Primary and secondary schools in Abuja, Kaduna, Nassarawa and Niger states in January 2016.

Eligibility: Bsc, BEd, HND, NCE and OND holders. Salary is attractive, depending on category.
Previous Teaching Experience not necessary as all selected applicants will undergo training.
Interested applicants should send CV to primaryeduboard@gmail.com
Application closes 15th January 2016
Training day is 30th January 2016
Call 08176073759 for more info.

*Announcement also published in Guardian Newspaper of 30th December. 

*I'm sharing as I received, pls call the no. for any questions.
God Bless Buhari
God Bless Nigeria"

The reasons why you should disregard the above message are:

1.The so-called 'firm' is anonymous. 

How on earth will federal government instruct a firm to recruit for them, and the firm will prefer to be hiding it's identity. 

If the identity is known, we can then Google search to ascertain the veracity of the said claim. 

2. Contacts 

Only email and phone numbers are placed in the so-called advertisement. I believe we have made a significant progress in ICT world, a web page can be used to capture all the applicants. 

Even the botched immigration recruitment still used this venue. A toddler can sit in his room and create email within two minutes. 

3. Publicity 

No reputable media outfit both conventional and new media has posted or talked about it. 

Though I saw it on nairaland, but the fact is that nairaland is a forum. This implies that, even the most foolish person in Nigeria can post on the platform. 

4. Email address format

The format for the email address is questionable. It can't be said to be official, we are not fools in Nigeria. 

5. Fake claim 

As claimed in the message, no advertisement of such in Guardian Newspaper. Maybe it may be there in the nearest future. 

Message number 2:

"Announcement!
Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment to start receiving CV's (Document) massively nationwide from graduates for employment in 2016. the graduates are to submit their CV's at Federal Secretariats.

1.Sec. School Graduate.
5.Any other qualification is accepted excluding Msc, PhD.

Closing date 07 January- 2016
share as received"

Reasons why you should equally discard this as well:

1. Not on the Ministry's Website 

When a person receives this kind of information, the last resort is the website of the ministry.

This made me to do Investigative journalism.... LOL. I visited the website of the minister, in case you want to check as well, kindly visit  www​. labour .gov.ng/.

I didn't see any news relating to this on its website, even the immigration recruitment exercise that cost lives of around 20 people was not a clandestinely done.

2. Publicity 

No reputable media outfit beam this as well. We should fall for this crap as well, because I can't can't forget the 'salt & water syndrome' during Ebola era that claimed many lives

Some of my friends fell for it then....chuckles

3. Period of the exercise 

The period stated is too short to be doled out by the federal government. In short, no modality for this scheme for now.

It is expected to close on 7th of January (this month), even tertiary admission takes longer time.

Conclusion:

It is a general saying that there is no crime in trial but we should also not allow the e-rats to create unnecessary burden on us.

You can give it a trial but don't pay any money into it because the sole reason for this crap is to shortchange people of their hard earned money.

Or to to generate traffics to their sites by attention seeking bloggers cum site owners. We are not tyros!!!

Half a word is enough for the wise.
Have a wonderful week ahead.

-PFB 

@www.dammygtnet.com @polifocus1
Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by fashoo2010(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
dammygtnet:

The BCs flying around on the social media on the planned massive recruitment of jobless youths is a thing of concern to me.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have written anything on it but the unsuspecting youths may fall victims of this heinous act.

The composers of these messages are bent on taking advantage of Nigerians gullibility, but wait a minute, the world is now a global village, where you can have access to any information of your choice.

Though this position is solely mine and mine only, and I believe some will agree with me going by the empirical analysis that I will do as to the message.

Message number 1

In line with FG's 500,000 employment in the education sector.... Our client, a high profile governmental organisation requires 200,000 teaching & non-teaching staff for immediate employment into Primary and secondary schools in Abuja, Kaduna, Nassarawa and Niger states in January 2016.

Eligibility: Bsc, BEd, HND, NCE and OND holders. Salary is attractive, depending on category.
Previous Teaching Experience not necessary as all selected applicants will undergo training.

God Bless Buhari
God Bless Nigeria"

How on earth will federal government instruct a firm to recruit for them, and the firm will prefer to be hiding it's identity. 

If the identity is known, we can then Google search to ascertain the veracity of the said claim. 

2. Contacts 

Only email and phone numbers are placed in the so-called advertisement. I believe we have made a significant progress in ICT world, a web page can be used to capture all the applicants. 

Even the botched immigration recruitment still used this venue. A toddler can sit in his room and create email within two minutes. 

3. Publicity 

No reputable media outfit both conventional and new media has posted or talked about it. 

Though I saw it on nairaland, but the fact is that nairaland is a forum. This implies that, even the most foolish person in Nigeria can post on the platform. 

4. Email address format

The format for the email address is questionable. It can't be said to be official, we are not fools in Nigeria. 

5. Fake claim 

As claimed in the message, no advertisement of such in Guardian Newspaper. Maybe it may be there in the nearest future. 

Message number 2:

"Announcement!
Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment to start receiving CV's (Document) massively nationwide from graduates for employment in 2016. the graduates are to submit their CV's at Federal Secretariats.

1.Sec. School Graduate.

share as received"

When a person receives this kind of information, the last resort is the website of the ministry.

This made me to do Investigative journalism.... LOL. I visited the website of the minister, in case you want to check as well, kindly visit  www​. labour .gov.ng/.

I didn't see any news relating to this on its website, even the immigration recruitment exercise that cost lives of around 20 people was not a clandestinely done.

2. Publicity 

No reputable media outfit beam this as well. We should fall for this crap as well, because I can't can't forget the 'salt & water syndrome' during Ebola era that claimed many lives

The period stated is too short to be doled out by the federal government. In short, no modality for this scheme for now.

It is expected to close on 7th of January (this month), even tertiary admission takes longer time.

Conclusion:

It is a general saying that there is no crime in trial but we should also not allow the e-rats to create unnecessary burden on us.

You can give it a trial but don't pay any money into it because the sole reason for this crap is to shortchange people of their hard earned money.

Or to to generate traffics to their sites by attention seeking bloggers cum site owners. We are not tyros!!!

-PFB 

u're very right... Immediately I received the BC, I went to straight to their website...immediately I didn't anything on their website relating to such employment, that's when I started doubting it's genuineness.

U won't blame people ooo... Joblessness is a very bad thing... Any opportunity u see either real or not, u'll surely want to go it... God will save us in this country

1 Like

Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by femidejulius(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Stop disturbing yourselves. This says it all..

Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by missKiffy(f): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
dammygtnet:

Message number 1

God Bless Buhari
God Bless Nigeria"

2. Contacts 

3. Publicity 

4. Email address format

5. Fake claim 

Message number 2:

"Announcement!

1.Sec. School Graduate.

share as received"

2. Publicity 

Conclusion:

-PFB 

Nice one
Re: FG Recruitment... Did Anyone Know The Source Or Its Genuineness. by Advans(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
shine ur eyes........scammers on rampage!

(1) (Reply)

Firstbank Test / Fareast Mercantile Company / Kebbi State Polytechnic Dakingari Calling For Interveiw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.