Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Can Somebody Answer Me Pleaaaaaaase???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Somebody Answer Me Pleaaaaaaase???? (851 Views)

The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible / He Could Not Answer Me / Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Answer Me Pleaaaaaaase???? by magicminister: 8:46am On Jan 04, 2016
Is it not curious that God reveals to some prophets issues bothering on which politicians would emerge victorious in the next elections or when the next plane will crash or even how a politician may be assisinated but never the exact location of the suffering, kidnapped Chibok girls?
My father, my father!!

2 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Answer Me Pleaaaaaaase???? by ValentineMary(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
It just shows how fake these pastors are. They claime to hear the voice of God but the revelation are in most cases false and very vague. eg Someone would buy a car this year (I mean there is 0.89/1 chance that someone in the congregation would buy a car).
All they think they hear is nothing more than their own selfish heart speaking to them.
Re: Can Somebody Answer Me Pleaaaaaaase???? by analice107: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
This is the help you need? . You indeed need help.
Re: Can Somebody Answer Me Pleaaaaaaase???? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
magicminister:
Is it not curious that God reveals to some prophets issues bothering on which politicians would emerge victorious in the next elections or when the next plane will crash or even how a politician may be assisinated but never the exact location of the suffering, kidnapped Chibok girls?
My father, my father!!

You know something? So many evil people have hidden under the guise of Christianity to perpetrate evil and speak lies... and who are you not to shut up when the person is supposedly a servant of the most high?

My point is: When something seems like it, it probably is! Those pastors claiming to see visions about future political happenings are nothing but thieves. When Jesus came to the earth, he was neither a friend of Ceaser nor of Pilate. . . Those are thieves hiding under the sound of Christianity and God will fish them all out in due time!
Re: Can Somebody Answer Me Pleaaaaaaase???? by gabrielahamz(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
@magicminister can we talk, I sent u a pm... Pls It's kinda urgent
Re: Can Somebody Answer Me Pleaaaaaaase???? by magicminister: 1:00am On Feb 08, 2016
gabrielahamz:
@magicminister can we talk, I sent u a pm... Pls It's kinda urgent

send it to icevillebeatz@gmail.com

will reply asap

wait!
Re: Can Somebody Answer Me Pleaaaaaaase???? by ifenes(m): 3:28am On Feb 08, 2016
blackberlin:

You know something? So many evil people have hidden under the guise of Christianity to perpetrate evil and speak lies... and who are you not to shut up when the person is supposedly a servant of the most high?

My point is: When something seems like it, it probably is! Those pastors claiming to see visions about future political happenings are nothing but thieves. When Jesus came to the earth, he was neither a friend of Ceaser nor of Pilate. . . Those are thieves hiding under the sound of Christianity and God will fish them all out in due time!

You think a god will fish anyone out? A god that doesn't exist?
Re: Can Somebody Answer Me Pleaaaaaaase???? by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2016
ifenes:

You think a god will fish anyone out? A god that doesn't exist?

freedom of speech

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Do To Hear, "Well Done, Good And Faithful Servant" In Heaven. / The Power Of Hypnosis / EVOLUTION THEORY IS NOT SCIENCE BUT STUPIDITY, HERE'S WHY--ELCOUNT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.