Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike (26030 Views)

APC Buried In Akwa Ibom After The Supreme Court Verdict (Photos) / We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers / Live Updates: Rivers State Gov. Election Petition Verdict: Wike Vs Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by phemmyutd(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has told his loyalist that he has braced up to accept the verdict from the appeal he filed at the Supreme Court challenging the annulment of his mandate at the Election Tribunal and the Appeal Court.

Wike also admonished all his political loyalists, especially members of the National Assembly and the state assembly who lost their mandates at elections Appeal Court never to condemn judges and the judgments of the courts of law simply because they did not favour them.

He said that it is wrong for politicians to hail judges and their judgments whenever they favour them and condemn whenever verdicts are unfavourable.

Wike then charged the state candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to be confident because they will still emerge victorious, citing the commitment of the party to the wellbeing of the people as their biggest arsenal.

He further declared that the people are waiting for the total deployment of Card Readers, saying that the defeated APC in Rivers state will not win any unit because the APC and its sponsors have since betrayed the people.

Wike’s optimism was expressed at the New Year Banquet, the first under his administration.

The ceremony attracted former governors, state and federal legislators, national and state party officials and critical stakeholders of Rivers state.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/01/04/ill-accept-supreme-courts-verdict-wike/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Kyase(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2016
before unko or na ICC you wan go before

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2016
As if he had a Choice!

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by kestolove95(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2016
U have no choice ediot..tout..dakuku is d man

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Mutuwa(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
As if he had a Choice!

as if o! Later the "rule of law morons" will come out and say the CJN was biased,blah blah..

Excerpt...

Rule of Law in Nigeria
Funny Nigerians!!!
Suddenly all the slumbering lawyers, some of whom were defenders of Patience Jonathan are out. They now know and remember the principle
of Rule of Law. When Patience Jonathan paraded herself as First Lady and even brandished official seal, an office not recognized by our constitution, these guys didn't remember Rule of Law.

When Abba Moro abused his office and scammed unemployed Nigerian youths and went scot free under the watchful gaze of his protector GEJ, these empty heads didn't remember the Rule of Law.

When the Governors' Forum conducted an election and Amaechi had 19 votes against the 16 votes of his opponents, GEJ and his gang.insisted that 16 was greater than 19, these guys were silent.

When Stella Oduah did her thieving and abuse of office under oga at the top and walked scot free,
these guys didnt remember Aristotle or A.V Dicey essays on Rule of Law.

When Fayose enter courtroom and beat up a Judge. No Rule of Law.
When Obanikoro threatened a military General,rigged an election (all caught on camera), and was compensated by GEJ with a political office, these guys didn't bleat Rule of Law.

When a sitting Governor and Speaker of House of
Representatives plane was grounded on "Orders from above", wailers didn't remember Rule of Law.

When Amaechi was Prevented from entering Government House Port Harcourt as a sitting Governor by a weak Police CP Mbu, they didn't
remember Rule of Law.

When 5 out of 32 Rivers lawmakers sat and "impeached" the Speaker, these "Rule of Law" guys were silent.

But when President Buhari went after the yam eaters and gave Nnamdi Kanu a long excursion trip and view of how life is like for an animal caged in a "zoo", these guys are out, tap running their mouth and lecturing us about Rule of Law. Folks, take that lecture to USA/Britain/France,
where were you guys when they invaded Iraq against UN laws, Libya nko? What about Morocco?

How about Guantanamo Bay where people are detained without trial?
We want our yams and knowing how stubborn goats can be, President Buhari has our support to use whatever means necessary to get our yams back! All we need is our yams back!! As for Nnamdi Kanu, well, i have always questioned the intelligence of this man who called
a place a Zoo and willfully walked through the gated cage of the Zoo knowing full well that he had previously earned the attention of the Zoo Keeper through vexatious insults. "

#GodBlessPMB
#GodBlessNigeria

(Courtesy Mr. Bakare )

138 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by kokoA(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2016
Sho! shocked wetin you fit do before?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by OgbeifunErom: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2016
Wike is gradually cleansing himself from IPOB controlled spirits

The fear of PMB is the beginning of wisdom

Who wants to end up like the pedophile called Nnamdi Kanu?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by donTbone(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2016
As if he get choice... angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by TheNonce: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2016
undecided

It seems my guy don see the writing on the wall? No hope!!!

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by hmuhammad(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2016
See this man o, you get choice? I just de pity Wike now, PEJ misled you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by princemillla(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2016
I be think say u wan go to Almighty court after supreme Court?

Reality is beginning to dawn on you small small...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by jayloms: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2016
Does he have a choice ? Ma guy don dey weak small small. E nor dey carray talk again.
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by SoNature(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2016
kestolove95:
U have no choice ediot..tout..dakuku is d man

Rivers people say, "Dakuku is the right man, but in a wrong party."

Just like PDP cannot win in Lagos, APC cannot win in Rivers State. It is as easy as ABC

13 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by APCsupporter: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
As if he had a Choice!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by mrphysics(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2016
He has no option that to accept it.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
As if he had a Choice!
SO THIS 'MAN' CROSS-OVER??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Tunami(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2016
all of you that are supporting dakuku and wike what good have they done that affect ur lives positively, you guys should keep on allowing those yeye politicians to use your heads.

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by opyzy(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2016
lol this man is funny sha if doesn't accept the judgement then he can go to privy council of England nonsense angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Wizlove(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2016
grin
Mutuwa:

as if o! Later the "rule of law morons" will come out and say the CJN was biased,blah blah..

Excerpt...

Rule of Law in Nigeria
Funny Nigerians!!!
Suddenly all the slumbering lawyers, some of whom were defenders of Patience Jonathan are out. They now know and remember the principle
of Rule of Law. When Patience Jonathan paraded herself as First Lady and even brandished official seal, an office not recognized by our constitution, these guys didn't remember Rule of Law.

When Abba Moro abused his office and scammed unemployed Nigerian youths and went scot free under the watchful gaze of his protector GEJ, these empty heads didn't remember the Rule of Law.

When the Governors' Forum conducted an election and Amaechi had 19 votes against the 16 votes of his opponents, GEJ and his gang.insisted that 16 was greater than 19, these guys were silent.

When Stella Oduah did her thieving and abuse of office under oga at the top and walked scot free,
these guys didnt remember Aristotle or A.V Dicey essays on Rule of Law.

When Fayose enter courtroom and beat up a Judge. No Rule of Law.
When Obanikoro threatened a military General,rigged an election (all caught on camera), and was compensated by GEJ with a political office, these guys didn't bleat Rule of Law.

When a sitting Governor and Speaker of House of
Representatives plane was grounded on "Orders from above", wailers didn't remember Rule of Law.

When Amaechi was Prevented from entering Government House Port Harcourt as a sitting Governor by a weak Police CP Mbu, they didn't
remember Rule of Law.

When 5 out of 32 Rivers lawmakers sat and "impeached" the Speaker, these "Rule of Law" guys were silent.

But when President Buhari went after the yam eaters and gave Nnamdi Kanu a long excursion trip and view of how life is like for an animal caged in a "zoo", these guys are out, tap running their mouth and lecturing us about Rule of Law. Folks, take that lecture to USA/Britain/France,
where were you guys when they invaded Iraq against UN laws, Libya nko? What about Morocco?

How about Guantanamo Bay where people are detained without trial?
We want our yams and knowing how stubborn goats can be, President Buhari has our support to use whatever means necessary to get our yams back! All we need is our yams back!! As for Nnamdi Kanu, well, i have always questioned the intelligence of this man who called
a place a Zoo and willfully walked through the gated cage of the Zoo knowing full well that he had previously earned the attention of the Zoo Keeper through vexatious insults. "

#GodBlessPMB
#GodBlessNigeria

(Courtesy Mr. Bakare )
Upon the lengthy write up, only three likes. Monkey pikin.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by ApcSucks: 11:48am On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
As if he had a Choice!

You will be shamed again at the re-run same way you got shame in bayelsa own

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2016
ApcSucks:

Which Bayelsa Opiaoku? Has Dickson won?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by ApcSucks: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Which Bayelsa Opiaoku? Has Dickson won?

Am not opiaoku a.k.a bloodykiller...

Do you still have hope of bayelsa?? LoL
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Wizlove(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2016
ApcSucks:

Is he contesting for both rivers and bayalsa?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by ApcSucks: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2016
Wizlove:
Is he contesting for rivers and bayalsa?

Is a pdp vs apc thang
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Wizlove(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2016
ApcSucks:

Is a pdp vs apc thang
hw was he shamed in bayelsa pls.
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by cephaswizzy(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
SO THIS 'MAN' CROSS-OVER??
mtcheww, u wicked o. u no bin want make she see 2016??
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2016
cephaswizzy:

mtcheww, u wicked o. u no bin want make she see 2016??
the 'she' above is controversial, please take note

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Mutuwa(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wizlove:
;DUpon the lengthy write up, only three likes. Monkey pikin.

hehehe..just because you are as idiotic as what the wailers do,doesn't negate the fact that the write up is true.
The wisdom in its writing was born out of righteousness,not stupidity and greed akin to chumps and charlies like you wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by ApcSucks: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wizlove:
hw was he shamed in bayelsa pls.

Question the margin in which pdp has over apc in bayelsa is smtin 2 be ashamed of

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
ApcSucks:

Question the margin in which pdp has over apc in bayelsa is smtin 2 be ashamed of

Bayelsa a PDP State with the support of the immediate past President, yet Dickson is crying like a hungry baby? The 30K Margin should be a shame to you IPOB Youths.

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by carinmom(f): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mr. Wike do you have any other choice
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by springer: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
May be my first time in my cradle experience of Nigerian politics: reading 'a very sensible political statement' from the very loquacious learned counsel. However, the sensitivity' of his unusual positive statement is being over-shodowed by his 'antecedent'. I miss his bonanza political ranting. He is a very brilliant power-grabber & an out-pouring political river. May be he has a cousin as a social empire of a pounded-yam state where it takes a good cook to lead the 'kitchen cabinet'. All these are from my hallucination as I'm not aware of the facts of the friction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus / R-APC National Assembly Members Plot Mass Defection July 31 / Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.