Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:12 AM

Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (65928 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by AmakaAina(f): 1:30am On Aug 02, 2016
Good one OP you did absolutely the best thing. The sad part is ..... You weren't even in her list of top 10maga let alone #1 maga.... So very good riddance to arrant rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by AmakaAina(f): 1:35am On Aug 02, 2016
LMAO grin grin grin
PLANETMARS:
sorry for quoting the full episode. Please sir repeat after me, AM a big olodo,am a big olodo say it 10 times and then bath naked in d market for 7 days. That's d only way to be free from the stupidity u displayed to that girl.
Next time u see her, tell her u r sorry for everytin u said and then tell her u want to say something real bothering u in ur hrt.
Tell her to come close and bring her ear then say this slowly from the bottom of ur hrt "THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!!"

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nedufreeman(m): 3:41am On Jan 01, 2017
Intrepid01:
Guy you have to wise up..........I met a lady around August last year in a bus, my car had an issue and had to follow bus. I was not even in the mood to chat, she started it all, admired my shirt and all that stuff. We got talking from there and she seemed nice & friendly. That was how all the rubbish started.........I asked to take her out, she agreed and said she preferred Ozone center. We went to ozone center, she insisted on eating before the movie ( note, I went to pick her from her house and she's been at home since morning). To my surprise, she did not eat the chicken on the rice and opted to take it home (mogbe!!).... She started behaving stupidly after that day...asking if I could drive her to her colleagues birthday at Oniru, I stylishly turned her down. The following week my fone's screen got damaged and I couldn't call or access my contact. This babe did not call me once for two weeks thruout the period my fone was bad.

I did not waste my time, I got the message CLEARLY and moved on. I saw her afterward and acted like have never seen her before. I could see the surprise on her face. Before you turn me to maga I will dump you bin.

It is so sad that Ladies have turned to be something else, even the working class ones.

I just dumped another one last week when I realized all she wanted was money and food whenever she comes around. This one stays with her parent but even if she's leaving my house at 10 pm she expects me to take her out and buy something for her. They are just gluttons.

My advice to you is this...never should you profess love or intention to date to any babe until you've been friends for sometime. Just stay as friends for a while, assess her and confirm if she likes you too before making your intention known
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nedufreeman(m): 3:41am On Jan 01, 2017
douchesnozzle:
After ur so called outburst u still called her?? That's where u got it wrong.
What I do to such ladies is to activate the ignore button. By activating the ignore button I mean deleting all contacts on my phone ND whatsapp. I don't add ladies on bbm so this method works without the lady knowing I deleted her.
This action of mine works 9 out of 10times.
I had this girl who was proving hard to get besides that was taking me for granted. I just simply deleted her contacts ND never chatted her again. She called after a month of not hearing from me. To cut long story short I just told her I was too busy to call her. That was the beginning of another episode. The same girl that always give excuses when we were supposed to hangout started making frantic efforts to hangout with me.
You didn't have to shred her on whatsapp as this paints a picture of frustration, activating the ignore button would have done the trick.
But this trick only works for guys who are well to do. If you are a broke guy ND u try this OYO go be ur pseudonym..
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by toprealman: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Vjcray:

[size=14pt] boys, you deserve a 32 inches flat screen hot undiluted slap for this meandering stupidity. ... .

How can a girl colonize your brain to such level?

Last time I checked there are billions of girls in the world... if one rejects you they are many more who will welcome you with open arms....

As for the girl, next time you see her tell her that I said she is not even menacingly Close to being a human being material....

Just forget about the girl and move on because from what you typed up there, that girl does not have an atom of love for you...

Cheers
[/size]

I blame the Op and think he us self centered. Happy to say he got his comeuppance!
He says....."she was seeing someone", "he had to try again as he was single". What happened to respecting the other guy!
The bitch saw the mugu in him and capitalised on that. Happy days.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by LorDBolton(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
MrLP:
Hello Nairalanders,

Pardon me, i had to create another moniker just to post this.
I am in love this babe i met in my estate, but i got frustrated and let out a piercing outburst which has made her delete me on BBM, blocked me on Whatsapp and have made her refuse to pick my calls for 2 weeks now. I will attach the screen shot of my outburst below.
In other not to bore u with some long stories, wi just state what actually led to this.
I have been asking her out for a while, i met her in my estate some months back. i left her when she told me she was seeing someone. I later saw her again walking home in my estate while i was driving by. I knew i still liked her, decided to try again as i was not in any relationship too.

We got talking again, but she is always not there. claimed her job and all that. sometimes takes up.to 24 hours to revert my messages even sometimes ti pick up my calls. There are sometimes i see her online on whatsapp, while my message remains pending on BBM. Its always excuse of work,being tired and all that. I had to take it like that afterall am still just an "admirer".

But i noticed one thing, its when i want to get something from a store...she remembers she needs something too. There was a day i was getting a bottle of beer in a shop in my estate, that was when she knee she didn't have milk and sugar at home. She told me to get her milk and sugar. i saw that as odd. " milk and sugar" well i got it. The other day i wanted to recharge my phone, she suddenly remembered her unit was low too. I got for her, she never even called me with it. I dont need to say much, you guys already have an idea. I kept on asking her out and telling her I loved her and all of that. But it was frustrating because we mostly see Sundays, and my Sundays too not always free, as i may be on duty. Her sub finished, my messages weren't delivering, i was able to get her on phone and she told me her sub expired. When she hung up, I immediately recharged her line with quick Teller. it took me about another 48 hrs to even let her know i have recharged her line. She wouldn't pick her calls she wouldn't call back.

This time she acts like she is tuning in with me, next time she acts strangely. To cut it all short, she is been telling me she wished to go clubing. 24th was a public hol though i went to work, but she didnt. Called her and told her, ok today we are both free....what about clubbing? she said fine. Called me like 3 times before i got home. Its only when something is at stake she calls. Told her will come pick her by 9pm then we chill somewhere till late, when club will be opened. At past 9, called her i was enroute, she started complaining it was already late, i was like late at past 9? which club opens by 9. she said she is not going again, she is even hungry, just come pick me to eat and drop me back home. I was like WTF in my mind how can a lady be home since morning and tell a guy to come pick her and buy her food at past 9. Those are things we do on campus. I told her no...we are going clubbing, she will eat along the road. Hung up and met her outside her gate. she was dressed casually with simple slips. I was surprised. so she actually meant it. She entered the car and i drove off...told her she will enter the club like that, i will try not get her bounced. lol. She was boning and angry...i gnored her, picked my friends and drove straight to an hotel that hat a restaurant and lounge. Got her her meal, then we went to the lounge later. Told me she was traveling next day, and i have to drop her at the park or something since i will make her wake late. I agreed, she insisted i dropped her home, as a gentle man i did just that around 3am. Waited till she was safely in, before driving back home.

she called at 8am, and i was still sleeping, i picked and she started saying, you are still sleeping when you know you to drop me off. please come and pick me, i am late. and hung up. I was upset but went to pick her, it was then she remembered she needed to use ATM. I became a driver looking for ATM. we didnt get to use, its either crowdy or no money. That was when she said she can manage with what she had. Dropped her and went back home. Didnt hear from her, no thank you, she didnt even tell me she had gotten to her destination. When i asked and told her how was missing her...took another 9 hours to reply. and it was just a line. i got pissed and exploded.

meanwhile night out , someone was calling and calling she refused to pick. eventually turned off her phone. i later collected it and tuned it on...she had about 76 unread messages on Whatsapp. Phone was locked. I just gave her back...because she was getting angry i was holding her phone.

This made me wondering if that was how she turned off her phone when i keep calling. No calls returned but phone eventually says switched off. Excuse is always work and being tired.

Below was what i told her....becaue i couldn't take her games any longer...But i cant stop thinking of her still. I really like her....and i am almost regret blasting her. But i can't let feelings manipulate my normal sense of reasoning. she is a working class and should stop behaving like an hungry campus girl.

I mean while gather all the admirers and respond to whichever u please to at that time.... I find it strange, whats the gain?

But should i have been more patient?

Another recycled story
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by bobojoshua(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Intrepid01:
Guy you have to wise up..........I met a lady around August last year in a bus, my car had an issue and had to follow bus. I was not even in the mood to chat, she started it all, admired my shirt and all that stuff. We got talking from there and she seemed nice & friendly. That was how all the rubbish started.........I asked to take her out, she agreed and said she preferred Ozone center. We went to ozone center, she insisted on eating before the movie ( note, I went to pick her from her house and she's been at home since morning). To my surprise, she did not eat the chicken on the rice and opted to take it home (mogbe!!).... She started behaving stupidly after that day...asking if I could drive her to her colleagues birthday at Oniru, I stylishly turned her down. The following week my fone's screen got damaged and I couldn't call or access my contact. This babe did not call me once for two weeks thruout the period my fone was bad.

I did not waste my time, I got the message CLEARLY and moved on. I saw her afterward and acted like have never seen her before. I could see the surprise on her face. Before you turn me to maga I will dump you bin.

It is so sad that Ladies have turned to be something else, even the working class ones.

I just dumped another one last week when I realized all she wanted was money and food whenever she comes around. This one stays with her parent but even if she's leaving my house at 10 pm she expects me to take her out and buy something for her. They are just gluttons.

My advice to you is this...never should you profess love or intention to date to any babe until you've been friends for sometime. Just stay as friends for a while, assess her and confirm if she likes you too before making your intention known
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by bobojoshua(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
douchesnozzle:
After ur so called outburst u still called her?? That's where u got it wrong.
What I do to such ladies is to activate the ignore button. By activating the ignore button I mean deleting all contacts on my phone ND whatsapp. I don't add ladies on bbm so this method works without the lady knowing I deleted her.
This action of mine works 9 out of 10times.
I had this girl who was proving hard to get besides that was taking me for granted. I just simply deleted her contacts ND never chatted her again. She called after a month of not hearing from me. To cut long story short I just told her I was too busy to call her. That was the beginning of another episode. The same girl that always give excuses when we were supposed to hangout started making frantic efforts to hangout with me.
You didn't have to shred her on whatsapp as this paints a picture of frustration, activating the ignore button would have done the trick.
But this trick only works for guys who are well to do. If you are a broke guy ND u try this OYO go be ur pseudonym..
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by popefuse(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hello guyz stop judging d guy.the guy show interest for d girl,den d rest is for the girl to respond buh 4 me u ladies shud not put on irritating attitude toward aguy da av interest in u,u rather say it politely am not interested.to me ladies da does dat are not matured in mind so 2 speak. It reminds me of some guys in my sch days any lady da tries dat is already dealt wit.buh i dont support dat.my guy continue searching dont let dat broke ur morale ok it nt easy to take 4 a girl u love 2 turn u down. Most girls are like dat. Carry on bro,neva give up, urbabe is out there waiting 4 u,go get her bro.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by sashishalom(f): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
I think everything that needs to be said has been said and its your choice now to either take the good one or the bad but without reading i think what everyone has told you is to get rid of her...

GET RID OF HER..

I guess they didnt scold you to not have read the handwriting on the wall...how could you not have?..lols...i guess your heart was riding a roller coaster ...

Oh nd did they tell you,she'll be back but its not gonna be now so brace yourself to PAY HER BACK...

Cheers
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Tamee(f): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by popefuse(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Dont judge dar guy. He did wat a man does while the lady did what amateur does . Bro dont let dat spoil ur morale
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by MrLP: 12:04pm On May 25, 2017
Tamee:
Hello MrLP. It's one year already, did you get over this lady?

Lol.
Since when?
I will be in Bowie this weekend
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by ghettochild(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2017
MrLP:
Hello Nairalanders,

Pardon me, i had to create another moniker just to post this.
I am in love this babe i met in my estate, but i got frustrated and let out a piercing outburst which has made her delete me on BBM, blocked me on Whatsapp and have made her refuse to pick my calls for 2 weeks now. I will attach the screen shot of my outburst below.
In other not to bore u with some long stories, wi just state what actually led to this.
I have been asking her out for a while, i met her in my estate some months back. i left her when she told me she was seeing someone. I later saw her again walking home in my estate while i was driving by. I knew i still liked her, decided to try again as i was not in any relationship too.

We got talking again, but she is always not there. claimed her job and all that. sometimes takes up.to 24 hours to revert my messages even sometimes ti pick up my calls. There are sometimes i see her online on whatsapp, while my message remains pending on BBM. Its always excuse of work,being tired and all that. I had to take it like that afterall am still just an "admirer".

But i noticed one thing, its when i want to get something from a store...she remembers she needs something too. There was a day i was getting a bottle of beer in a shop in my estate, that was when she knee she didn't have milk and sugar at home. She told me to get her milk and sugar. i saw that as odd. " milk and sugar" well i got it. The other day i wanted to recharge my phone, she suddenly remembered her unit was low too. I got for her, she never even called me with it. I dont need to say much, you guys already have an idea. I kept on asking her out and telling her I loved her and all of that. But it was frustrating because we mostly see Sundays, and my Sundays too not always free, as i may be on duty. Her sub finished, my messages weren't delivering, i was able to get her on phone and she told me her sub expired. When she hung up, I immediately recharged her line with quick Teller. it took me about another 48 hrs to even let her know i have recharged her line. She wouldn't pick her calls she wouldn't call back.

This time she acts like she is tuning in with me, next time she acts strangely. To cut it all short, she is been telling me she wished to go clubing. 24th was a public hol though i went to work, but she didnt. Called her and told her, ok today we are both free....what about clubbing? she said fine. Called me like 3 times before i got home. Its only when something is at stake she calls. Told her will come pick her by 9pm then we chill somewhere till late, when club will be opened. At past 9, called her i was enroute, she started complaining it was already late, i was like late at past 9? which club opens by 9. she said she is not going again, she is even hungry, just come pick me to eat and drop me back home. I was like WTF in my mind how can a lady be home since morning and tell a guy to come pick her and buy her food at past 9. Those are things we do on campus. I told her no...we are going clubbing, she will eat along the road. Hung up and met her outside her gate. she was dressed casually with simple slips. I was surprised. so she actually meant it. She entered the car and i drove off...told her she will enter the club like that, i will try not get her bounced. lol. She was boning and angry...i gnored her, picked my friends and drove straight to an hotel that hat a restaurant and lounge. Got her her meal, then we went to the lounge later. Told me she was traveling next day, and i have to drop her at the park or something since i will make her wake late. I agreed, she insisted i dropped her home, as a gentle man i did just that around 3am. Waited till she was safely in, before driving back home.

she called at 8am, and i was still sleeping, i picked and she started saying, you are still sleeping when you know you to drop me off. please come and pick me, i am late. and hung up. I was upset but went to pick her, it was then she remembered she needed to use ATM. I became a driver looking for ATM. we didnt get to use, its either crowdy or no money. That was when she said she can manage with what she had. Dropped her and went back home. Didnt hear from her, no thank you, she didnt even tell me she had gotten to her destination. When i asked and told her how was missing her...took another 9 hours to reply. and it was just a line. i got pissed and exploded.

meanwhile night out , someone was calling and calling she refused to pick. eventually turned off her phone. i later collected it and tuned it on...she had about 76 unread messages on Whatsapp. Phone was locked. I just gave her back...because she was getting angry i was holding her phone.

This made me wondering if that was how she turned off her phone when i keep calling. No calls returned but phone eventually says switched off. Excuse is always work and being tired.

Below was what i told her....becaue i couldn't take her games any longer...But i cant stop thinking of her still. I really like her....and i am almost regret blasting her. But i can't let feelings manipulate my normal sense of reasoning. she is a working class and should stop behaving like an hungry campus girl.

I mean while gather all the admirers and respond to whichever u please to at that time.... I find it strange, whats the gain?

But should i have been more patient?
mr nice guy. get a grip.abi u wan mumu die ni
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by spencekat(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2017
ozeepresh:
grin OK lemme nw talk.....honey there's a big diff between love and stupidity..... obviously u've been acting stupidly.... buh no qualms....my church is having a program next week, theme :"KARISHIKA FALL AND DIE O"..come and be delivered
grin
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Syphonn(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Some may be wondering what the missionary sex position is, When it comes to sex, not everybody prefers changing positions due to inconveniences or their lover's perception on sex styles. Without undergoing any findings, almost 95 percent of persons will confirm that the missionary sex position is the best and most comfortable way of having sexual intercourse. 

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/best-missionary-sex-position/
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Tamee(f): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Multicolored Slay Mama Slammed On Instagram (photos) / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) / Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.