Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (66011 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by yaso(m): 1:37am On Jan 05, 2016
Maga kindly run for uojr life oooo
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Owliver(m): 1:41am On Jan 05, 2016
sonnie10:

That is not true. It all depends on who you are talking about. Even the stingiest men have people whom they have soft spot for. Op did not mix words when he said, he love the girl. Any man will climb the highest mountain and swim the deepest river to win his princess. That is love, it gives unconditionally. Except she is not you spec., then you might let go just like any other.
Hehehehe who be this.... there's nothing like unconditional love my dear. every human being is created selfish. don't deceive yourself. he did not give unconditionally he was after something. he was trying to buy her. so the giving was conditional. I should swim deepest ocean and climb highest mountain to prove love abi? what if I die?
you go follow me die?

abegiiiiiii

3 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Humblegoodman(m): 1:41am On Jan 05, 2016
I love the likes of carolyner, Gracito, Michellla, Hateu2, Cruzita, Evathyst, Misspicy, Happyjuliet, Estharfabian, Kaziblake, Ellafuchsiaordi, Mibi18 and Richiy, who will always speak the naked truth in this forum no matter whose ox is gorred. I was expecting them to defend the Lady, but, instead, chose to give valuable advise to the young man who was being treated like a piece of shit.

Be that as it may, my advise to you my brother is to love with your head and not with your heart. It's only women who love with their hearts, while men should love with their heads.
Finally, always be sensitive when you are chasing a lady who doesn't like you. Engage the reverse gear immediately before you are hurt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 05, 2016
You were really impatient, wooing a girl is work depending on how much you like her. First, when you really dig a girl not just for conji sake, you've got to spend money and time like you don't need it...don't worry, when she falls, you'll recoup your spendings. Secondly, never mention how much you've spent or time you've wasted or that time you bought her food at some restaurant, you just come across as a broke immature pucci hungry punk trying to grab a quick ride; Thirdly, why are you calling constantly! bros hold yaself, love is a game, what you want is quality time, call or send texts once a day at a set time, so she knows that 3pm Kola's text will come in; you have colonised that part of her life, soon, you'll colonize more. Make sure the few moments she's with you is her best moment of the day...make her laugh, no pressure for sex and buy gifts, all na set up....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Owliver(m): 1:46am On Jan 05, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
You were really impatient, wooing a girl is work depending on how much you like her. First, when you really dig a girl not just for conji sake, you've got to spend money and time like you don't need it...don't worry, when she falls, you'll recoup your spendings. Secondly, never mention how much you've spent or time you've wasted or that time you bought her food at some restaurant, you just come across as a broke immature pucci hungry punk trying to grab a quick ride; Thirdly, why are you calling constantly! bros hold yaself, love is a game, what you want is quality time, call or send texts once a day at a set time, so she knows that 3pm Kola's text will come in; you have colonised that part of her life, soon, you'll colonize more. Make sure the few moments she's with you is her best moment of the day...make her laugh, no pressure for sex and buy gifts, all na set up....
100% trash

16 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by sonnie10: 2:01am On Jan 05, 2016
Owliver:
Hehehehe who be this.... there's nothing like unconditional love my dear. every human being is created selfish. don't deceive yourself. he did not give unconditionally he was after something. he was trying to buy her. so the giving was conditional. I should swim deepest ocean and climb highest mountain to prove love abi? what if I die?
you go follow me die?

abegiiiiiii

Bros., the truth is that the thing you call love has different dimensions. Because we speak English we lump them all up as love. When you love someone, naturally you feel the person's pain. How do you feel to see the person you claim to love go hungry and you go home and feel comfortable eating your won meal. Maybe because times are hard, people have become socially undesirable. Op said he loves the girl, if so he should follow words with actions. Only a silly girl will hear love love and open her legs. The girl has shown some level of commitment by allowing him spend time with her. He has to show additional level of commitment to take the relationship further. It is not as if she is any other random girl at this point.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by StevenJay01(m): 2:03am On Jan 05, 2016
Gracito:
You didn't. I'm a lady but some ladies sha know how to piss men off. You made no mistake. You got rid of a mistake and I'm glad you did. . She doesn't like you at all. .

Words of wisdom from an awesomely beautiful lady
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by mrDennis(m): 2:03am On Jan 05, 2016
dude how old are u... that u typing epistle on what'sapp? that's immature.
wish u had stated d babes line of work .... cos 76 unread msgs isn't beans . 76 unread whatsapp messages!? How many boiz get her number ni

call it pride but when a babe makes a habit of replying my texts @ odd intervals I chill.. maturity is knowing when to read d signals and back off.

later you guys might end up married( just an example). and u come here posting complaints lol. biko run from such babes.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by sonnie10: 2:05am On Jan 05, 2016
GogobiriLalas:

100000000000 likes
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by maestroferddi: 2:33am On Jan 05, 2016
sonnie10:

Bros., the truth is that the thing you call love has different dimensions. Because we speak English we lump them all up as love. When you love someone, naturally you feel the person's pain. How do you feel to see the person you claim to love go hungry and you go home and feel comfortable eating your won meal. Maybe because times are hard, people have become socially undesirable. Op said he loves the girl, if so he should follow words with actions. Only a silly girl will hear love love and open her legs. The girl has shown some level of commitment by allowing him spend time with her. He has to show additional level of commitment to take the relationship further. It is not as if she is any other random girl at this point.
Guy, you must be new to the game.

I just hope you don't enact this your Mills & Boon/ Denise Robbins romance plots in real life.

Love/relationship should be a two-way street. A give and take situation. Don't go in thinking you would necessarily make a headway by being nice and subservient.

There should be feedback from both parties and one party should not stifle their self-esteem in a bid to be acceptable or gratify the other party.

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by sonnie10: 2:54am On Jan 05, 2016
maestroferddi:
Guy, you must be new to the game.

I just hope you don't enact this your Mills & Boon/ Denise Robbins romance plots in real life.

Love/relationship should be a two-way street. A give and take situation. Don't go in thinking you would necessarily make a headway by being nice and subservient.

There should be feedback from both parties and one party should not stifle their self-esteem in a bid to be acceptable or gratify the other party.

You make it sound like love is a game of chess where you make only calculated moves. Love is not give and take, it is giving and giving unconditionally. You don't play games with someone you love. Because the girl doesn't have today is not an opportunity to rub it on her face. Love is when you are able to cover each other shame. What feedback do you expect from the girl? There is nothing subservient in doing what is right, after all you are the one that went looking for her. People buy diamond and exotic cars just to get a girl. All hands are not equal I know but giving according to your pocket does not make you a maga.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Empiree: 3:07am On Jan 05, 2016
Vjcray:
MrLP:

you can not love 10 billion girls. i have had friends to made more mouth than this. when he fell in love....is own was worse! There may be 1 triillion girls.....it will still take u time to love just 1
Some people act online like they know it all about relationship but in reality, they probably have to go down their kneels and beg their girl for just a kiss undecided . But online, they are champs. I dont fall for that nonsense.

@ op, you arent a goof. Stuff happens. You might made mistakes and that's normal. Every man and woman behave differently in situation like this. Love is blind they say. It is part of life to go through madness like this. There is nothing wrong spending on a lady you love. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Clinginess is what turns me off. Dont cling too much no matter how much love you have for a lady. Dont allow the pressure to control you. Act like you dont care too while you bleed inside. I know it is hard and hurt. I have been there done that. I wont talk like I know it all about relationship. I have met a guy who talks crazy when he's with his friends how he could not tolerate nonsense from a woman. The last time i saw him, the dude was walking behind his girl like "personal assistant".

My advice is see if you can get to dialogue with her and tell her how you feel. If you finally realize she's not worth your time, then, no matter how hard it's, try to distance yourself and keep yourself busy elsewhere. And avoid seeing her, delete her number and block her on social media. If she finally returns to her senses and really wants you, she will move heaven and earth to look for you. Thats just it. It is not your fault for chasing and helping her. It's natural instinct. A man can walk 200 miles to meet a girl and yet still get turned down. Kini big deal!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by handsam(m): 3:09am On Jan 05, 2016
Ma Thread Says D Type Of Girl She Is grin
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:
Hello Nairalanders,

Pardon me, i had to create another moniker just to post this.
I am in love this babe i met in my estate, but i got frustrated and let out a piercing outburst which has made her delete me on BBM, blocked me on Whatsapp and have made her refuse to pick my calls for 2 weeks now. I will attach the screen shot of my outburst below.
In other not to bore u with some long stories, wi just state what actually led to this.
I have been asking her out for a while, i met her in my estate some months back. i left her when she told me she was seeing someone. I later saw her again walking home in my estate while i was driving by. I knew i still liked her, decided to try again as i was not in any relationship too.

We got talking again, but she is always not there. claimed her job and all that. sometimes takes up.to 24 hours to revert my messages even sometimes ti pick up my calls. There are sometimes i see her online on whatsapp, while my message remains pending on BBM. Its always excuse of work,being tired and all that. I had to take it like that afterall am still just an "admirer".

But i noticed one thing, its when i want to get something from a store...she remembers she needs something too. There was a day i was getting a bottle of beer in a shop in my estate, that was when she knee she didn't have milk and sugar at home. She told me to get her milk and sugar. i saw that as odd. " milk and sugar" well i got it. The other day i wanted to recharge my phone, she suddenly remembered her unit was low too. I got for her, she never even called me with it. I dont need to say much, you guys already have an idea. I kept on asking her out and telling her I loved her and all of that. But it was frustrating because we mostly see Sundays, and my Sundays too not always free, as i may be on duty. Her sub finished, my messages weren't delivering, i was able to get her on phone and she told me her sub expired. When she hung up, I immediately recharged her line with quick Teller. it took me about another 48 hrs to even let her know i have recharged her line. She wouldn't pick her calls she wouldn't call back.

This time she acts like she is tuning in with me, next time she acts strangely. To cut it all short, she is been telling me she wished to go clubing. 24th was a public hol though i went to work, but she didnt. Called her and told her, ok today we are both free....what about clubbing? she said fine. Called me like 3 times before i got home. Its only when something is at stake she calls. Told her will come pick her by 9pm then we chill somewhere till late, when club will be opened. At past 9, called her i was enroute, she started complaining it was already late, i was like late at past 9? which club opens by 9. she said she is not going again, she is even hungry, just come pick me to eat and drop me back home. I was like WTF in my mind how can a lady be home since morning and tell a guy to come pick her and buy her food at past 9. Those are things we do on campus. I told her no...we are going clubbing, she will eat along the road. Hung up and met her outside her gate. she was dressed casually with simple slips. I was surprised. so she actually meant it. She entered the car and i drove off...told her she will enter the club like that, i will try not get her bounced. lol. She was boning and angry...i gnored her, picked my friends and drove straight to an hotel that hat a restaurant and lounge. Got her her meal, then we went to the lounge later. Told me she was traveling next day, and i have to drop her at the park or something since i will make her wake late. I agreed, she insisted i dropped her home, as a gentle man i did just that around 3am. Waited till she was safely in, before driving back home.

she called at 8am, and i was still sleeping, i picked and she started saying, you are still sleeping when you know you to drop me off. please come and pick me, i am late. and hung up. I was upset but went to pick her, it was then she remembered she needed to use ATM. I became a driver looking for ATM. we didnt get to use, its either crowdy or no money. That was when she said she can manage with what she had. Dropped her and went back home. Didnt hear from her, no thank you, she didnt even tell me she had gotten to her destination. When i asked and told her how was missing her...took another 9 hours to reply. and it was just a line. i got pissed and exploded.

meanwhile night out , someone was calling and calling she refused to pick. eventually turned off her phone. i later collected it and tuned it on...she had about 76 unread messages on Whatsapp. Phone was locked. I just gave her back...because she was getting angry i was holding her phone.

This made me wondering if that was how she turned off her phone when i keep calling. No calls returned but phone eventually says switched off. Excuse is always work and being tired.

Below was what i told her....becaue i couldn't take her games any longer...But i cant stop thinking of her still. I really like her....and i am almost regret blasting her. But i can't let feelings manipulate my normal sense of reasoning. she is a working class and should stop behaving like an hungry campus girl.

I mean while gather all the admirers and respond to whichever u please to at that time.... I find it strange, whats the gain?

But should i have been more patient?

U didn't give her transport money to travel, what did you expect, u were busy looking for atm, rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by macminista(m): 3:15am On Jan 05, 2016
2016 u still lacking sense...it's osorite

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 05, 2016
Funny enough, I still don't think the OP loves that lady, I think he's just intensely attracted to her or something

(Not that I would know but grin) Thats not love

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by sonnie10: 3:24am On Jan 05, 2016
maiahsaiah:

U didn't give her transport money to travel, what did you expect, u were busy looking for atm, rubbish!

You dey mind the yeye boy? I said it before that there was no need looking for any ATM. All she wanted was small pocket money to travel. Which girl will take serious after you drove around town looking for ATM?

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 05, 2016
sonnie10:

You dey mind the yeye boy? I said it before that there was no need looking for any ATM. All she wanted was small pocket money to travel. Which girl will take serious after you drove around town looking for ATM?

My dear
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by mypains: 3:37am On Jan 05, 2016
prince088:
dont mind them. see them blasting the OP.
he still tried by sending her such a message. The babe will still think about it even if she blanks the OP for life. 66 messages on what's app? means she keeps gathering dem guys. so babes though
the mentality of there are many fishes in the ocean made missed rare gem cos I moved on due to playing hard to get.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by MrLP: 3:42am On Jan 05, 2016
sonnie10:

maiahsaiah:

My dear
i am a yeye boy for not giving her transport fare to travel? interesting..a lady that works in a bank. even after taking her out the night before....
What makes u feel i am meant to have cash on me after going clubbing the night before? I would have had to use ATM too either ways. anyways thanks fkr your contribution.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:
i am a yeye boy for not giving her transport fare to travel? a lady that works in a bank. even after taking her out the night before....
What makes u feel i am meant to have cash on me after going clubbing the night before? I would have had to use ATM too either ways. anyways thanks fkr your contribution.

So when you marry her now, because she works in a bank, you won't take care of her. Start planning your life o
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by MrLP: 3:52am On Jan 05, 2016
maiahsaiah:

lol. birds of a feather. A lady that works in a bank still needs money from an admirer to travel. young woman we were out till 3am. I would still have had to use ATM too which will still make me drive around either ways.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by MrLP: 3:55am On Jan 05, 2016
maiahsaiah:

So when you marry her now, because she works in a bank, you won't take care of her. Start planning your life o
At this stage of your life you are still setting and modifying your life to be taken care of by a man?
I was even just still a "toaster". I didn't know I even have to pay are tp to work every morning. plz swerve!

3 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:
lol. birds of a feather. A lady that works in a bank still needs money from an admirer to travel. young woman we were out till 3am. I would still have had to use ATM too which will still make me drive around either ways.

Even if u didn't want to give her d money, u would have just put ur card in d atm and eject it, tell her its not paying, sh'l know u tried, instead of driving around town looking for atm

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by MrLP: 3:59am On Jan 05, 2016
Gracito:
You didn't. I'm a lady but some ladies sha know how to piss men off. You made no mistake. You got rid of a mistake and I'm glad you did. . She doesn't like you at all. .
thanks. everyone seems to be a relationship boss online. always a lion online but in reality they do worse things. i have read the sensible comments and ignored the bashing which i know are mostly from.... lipsrsealed
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by MrLP: 4:01am On Jan 05, 2016
maiahsaiah:

Even if u didn't want to give her d money, u would have just put ur card in d atm and eject it, tell her its not paying, sh'l know u tried, instead of driving around town looking for atm
you are inconsiderate. we went out just 24th till early 25th....and i dropped her at her house 3am out of respect. she insisted i did that and not take her to my bed. with a raging hangover whilst still sleeping when i was rudely awakened i went to pick her up still. haba....

3 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by bewla(m): 4:02am On Jan 05, 2016
undecidedpls remind me if she ever tell u the kind of relationship she is in with u. u only come down to complain more over you just they rant my estate my estate na u get am
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by mrjojo: 4:03am On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:

i already made the decision of not calling her again...and i will simply ignore her when i come across her again. i posted this online after i made that decision. the essence of the message i sent was to see her reactions. if she was for real...she would have defended hersef instead of blocking and deleting me. at least at first... i think she knew i was tired of her acts and decided no point keeping me in abeyance. the truth is if she really gives a damn.....she will call or text sooner or later. aint making any moves again. after the screen shot below. she blocked me on whatsapp too. she swore i will never get a babe cos of the way i talk. that was y i sent the below. she said my exes came and went cos of the way i talk....that my words are too heavy. i have only had 2/serious relationships which i told her about. first left me cos i graduated and i was an hindrance to her concentrating on religious stuffs and studies. she came back a yr late...thats after she graduated but it was too late. 2nd went to serve in ABJ...that was were she got lost. i wonder what she meant by they come and go cos of my attitude.
Same here, dunno y
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by bewla(m): 4:05am On Jan 05, 2016
Humblegoodman:
I love the likes of carolyner, Gracito, Michellla, Hateu2, Cruzita, Evathyst, Misspicy, Happyjuliet, Estharfabian, Kaziblake, Ellafuchsiaordi, Mibi18 and Richiy, who will always speak the naked truth in this forum no matter whose ox is gorred. I was expecting them to defend the Lady, but, instead, chose to give valuable advise to the young man who was being treated like a piece of shit.

Be that as it may, my advise to you my brother is to love with your head and not with your heart. It's only women who love with their hearts, while men should love with their heads.
Finally, always be sensitive when you are chasing a lady who doesn't like you. Engage the reverse gear immediately before you are hurt.
Pls did the lady agree to be his girl freind and what kind of relationship are they in
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:

you are inconsiderate. we went out just 24th till early 25th....and i dropped her at her house 3am out of respect. she insisted i did that and not take her to my bed. with a raging hangover whilst still sleeping when i was rudely awakened i went to pick her up still. haba....

How old are you?
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by phillipay: 4:07am On Jan 05, 2016
Well op i blame you for everything that's happened...From your story i can see that she doesn't really want your money or stuffs because she got so many dundies like u who would be begging to give her stuffs and to wrap it up she doesn't like you there's nothing in this world that can make her like you except you step ur game and get more money if not there's no way to go around it...she's not falling for u neither is she falling for your money...she's out of your league

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by MrLP: 4:08am On Jan 05, 2016
maiahsaiah:

How old are you?

forget it. old lady undecided

you could as well tell me to be giving her tp to work every morning.

thanks for your contribution

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.