Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? (1112 Views)

Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? / Please Share The Miracles Jesus Christ Have Done For You Here / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said 'I AM'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by holymayor5(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2016
I have an argument with my friend about did Jesus have sibling. I want to know the opinion of the Nairaland guys
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by xMrPx(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2016
How foolish is ur question!
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by Tolexander: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2016
xMrPx:
How foolish is ur question!
the question isn't foolish!

Jesus Christ actually had sibs!
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by xMrPx(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2016
Tolexander:
the question isn't foolish!

Jesus Christ actually had sibs!
yea, that's why I said d question isn't relevant but foolish
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by disloman(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmmm.The bible is there to answer such question.I believed this argument is between a christian and a muslim.Might be wrong.
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by JOKLEVIZ(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sorry in the argument who took d side that JESUS didn't have a sibling, and who opposed it?
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by eureka: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mark 3:32, Luke 8:20
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by holymayor5(m): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
I took d side dat christ have siblings and my friend opposed it
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by OLAJADON: 12:31am On Jan 31, 2016
Jesus actual had siblings...and u call him son of god ...wat then will ur call his brother and sister...BROHER OR SISTER OF SON OF GOD(HOW FOOLISH).
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by johnw74: 5:27am On Jan 31, 2016
^^^
God wasn't the Father of Jesus's siblings, Joseph was,
they were half brothers and sisters to Jesus,
having the same mother.
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by Igbaba2: 5:36am On Jan 31, 2016
According to d new testament, if u have to count keenfully d brothers and sisters of Jesus christ dey're abt 6. So if dat is d case, Mary put to bed 7times including Jesus as first born or second etc. Remember dat Joseph died early..................... And during d cruxifision when he was abt to die, Jesus said; son look ur moda and moda luk ur son, bible recorded dat frm dat moment John took mary home and stay with him. Where are siblings now, are dey truant did Jesus not trust his younger brodas again? D issue is dis der's different btw brother and younger broda esp., in d culture of d Jews. Jesus christ dos not av siblings.
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by firstking01(m): 6:06am On Jan 31, 2016
Jesus had siblings, but he was singled out for a purpose,,,,and that's why his birth was mysterious...attend sunday schol in your church, they'd teach and answer all this your elementary questions about christ....the problem with today's youth is, we like going to church when church is about closing, that's why in the end we come here to spew rubbish and ask irrelevant questions undecided
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by holymayor5(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
firstking01:
Jesus had siblings, but he was singled out for a purpose,,,,and that's why his birth was mysterious...attend sunday schol in your church, they'd teach and answer all this your elementary questions about christ....the problem with today's youth is, we like going to church when church is about closing, that's why in the end we come here to spew rubbish and ask irrelevant questions undecided
are u sayin d question is irrelevant.
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by firstking01(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
holymayor5:
for somebody that calls himself a christian, such questions are irrelevant my brother...didn't you read abt the prophessy in, psalms, isaiah, jeremiah, malacai, or even genesis??,,,mary ofcourse on the other was a mere human being like everyday woman, she was just favoured to be picked by God through mercy and grace, meaning she later concieved after jesus, jesus's brothers name wher joses, john and zebedee...so, jesus had siblings after Him....hope you are clear?,,,,or you still dey confused??
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by firstking01(m): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
holymayor5:
for somebody that calls himself a christian, such questions are irrelevant my brother...didn't you read abt the prophessy in, psalms, isaiah, jeremiah, malacai, or even genesis??,,,mary ofcourse on the other was a mere human being like everyday woman, she was just favoured to be picked by God through mercy and grace, meaning she later concieved after jesus, jesus's brothers name wher joses, john and zebedee...so, jesus had siblings after Him....hope you are clear?,,,,or you still dey confused??...
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by firstking01(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
holymayor5:
for somebody that calls his or herself a christian, such questions are irrelevant my brother...didn't you read abt the prophessies in psalms, isaiah, jeremiah, malacai, or even genesis??,,,mary ofcourse on the other was a mere human being like everyday woman, she was just favoured to be picked by God through mercy and grace, meaning she later concieved after jesus, jesus's brothers name wher joses, john and zebedee...so, jesus had siblings after Him....hope you are clear?,,,,or you still dey confused??...
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by firstking01(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
holymayor5:
for somebody that calls his or herself a christian, such questions are irrelevant my brother...didn't you read abt the prophessies in psalms, isaiah, jeremiah, malacai, or even genesis??,,,mary ofcourse on the other hand was a mere human being like everyday woman, she was just favoured to be picked by God through mercy and grace, meaning she later concieved after jesus, jesus's brothers name wher joses, john and zebedee...so, jesus had siblings after Him....hope you are clear?,,,,or you still dey confused??...
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by Scholar8200(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
19 But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord’s brother
Galatians 1:19

3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us?
Mark 6:3
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by Rilwayne001: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
johnw74:
^^^
God wasn't the Father of Jesus's siblings, Joseph was,
they were half brothers and sisters to Jesus,
having the same mother.

That means they were half sisters and brothers of God grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by promisechuks: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
OLAJADON:
Jesus actual had siblings...and u call him son of god ...wat then will ur call his brother and sister...BROHER OR SISTER OF SON OF GOD(HOW FOOLISH).
If you continue to see Jesus only in the HUMANITY perspective, you will be blinded so much.

You have forgotten that Jesus is 100% humanity and 100% divinity
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by promisechuks: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

That means they were half sisters and brothers of God grin cheesy
No!

They are half brothers and sisters of God in flesh as a person(humanity) I.e jesus as the human being he was.

When you are referring to Jesus, u have to do it in 2 perspective.

Remember, that Jesus is 100% humanity and 100% divinity.
Re: Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? by Rilwayne001: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
promisechuks:

No!

They are half brothers and sisters of God in flesh as a person(humanity) I.e jesus as the human being he was.

When you are referring to Jesus, u have to do it in 2 perspective.

Remember, that Jesus is 100% humanity and 100% divinity.

shocked shocked Really?

(1) (Reply)

/ Is The Bible The Word Of God? / The Taste Of Kerosene In That Soup Was For A Purpose:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.