Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Shares Bought... Advice Needed Urgent - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shares Bought... Advice Needed Urgent (890 Views)

Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) / How Do I Get My Dividends From Shares Bought Since 2007 / See How My Friend Bought A Car(Venza) With Online investment within 2mnts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shares Bought... Advice Needed Urgent by Countersam(m): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2016
Please I need advice on how to go about with this issue of mine..

I bought shares from some companies and banks about 7yrs ago but I have not been receiving any dividends in over 4yrs. I just made the investments with little knowledge on modus operandi et al. I have since changed address and location also.

Pls I need professional advice and would like to know if its possible to reclaim all unclaimed dividends from the companies.
Re: Shares Bought... Advice Needed Urgent by Sirdayor(m): 3:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Try to visit the registrar of the company you bought the share for the proper update of your account, there you can also fill the form for the e-dividend.

1 Like

Re: Shares Bought... Advice Needed Urgent by Countersam(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sirdayor:
Try to visit the registrar of the company you bought the share for the proper update of your account, there you can also fill the form for the e-dividend.

Thanks for the response. But can previously
unclaimed dividends be reclaimed.
Re: Shares Bought... Advice Needed Urgent by Sirdayor(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Once you fill the e-dividend form. All the unclaim dividend will be calculated & transferred to your bank account direct.

1 Like

Re: Shares Bought... Advice Needed Urgent by maldox(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Countersam:
Please I need advice on how to go about with this issue of mine..

I bought shares from some companies and banks about 7yrs ago but I have not been receiving any dividends in over 4yrs. I just made the investments with little knowledge on modus operandi et al. I have since changed address and location also.

Pls I need professional advice and would like to know if its possible to reclaim all unclaimed dividends from the companies.

We are in the same boat bro, I bought some shares from the then intercontinental bank in 2006,have all my certificate intact but don't know how to go about the whole stuff.
Re: Shares Bought... Advice Needed Urgent by Countersam(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Sirdayor:
Once you fill the e-dividend form. All the unclaim dividend will be calculated & transferred to your bank account direct.

Thanks man
Re: Shares Bought... Advice Needed Urgent by Sirdayor(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
maldox:

We are in the same boat bro, I bought some shares from the then intercontinental bank in 2006,have all my certificate intact but don't know how to go about the whole stuff.

I think intercontinental ban shares now fall under access bank. You will need to visit the registrar of access bank to know how may shares you now have under access bank. because, surely your shares would have been converted to a number of shares of access bank because of the acquisition.
If you are in Lagos, you can visit United Securities Limited 10 Amodu Ojikutu Street Off Bishop Oluwole Street Victoria Island, Lagos. Thats Access bank registrar.
Re: Shares Bought... Advice Needed Urgent by maldox(m): 2:24am On Jan 11, 2016
Sirdayor:

I think intercontinental ban shares now fall under access bank. You will need to visit the registrar of access bank to know how may shares you now have under access bank. because, surely your shares would have been converted to a number of shares of access bank because of the acquisition.
If you are in Lagos, you can visit United Securities Limited 10 Amodu Ojikutu Street Off Bishop Oluwole Street Victoria Island, Lagos. Thats Access bank registrar.

Ok thanks, I will try and visit any branch of Access Bank. I'm in Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Looking For A Way To Start A Savings Or Investment / Providers Of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC And MTN / 2004 Model 10tons Bobtai LPG Tank With Complete Apparatus @12m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.