Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares (9454 Views)

IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
After all said and done,this woman will definitely do another man if her husband dies. Just like Winnie Mandela,she will f.uck another man if Kanu stays too long in jail.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by Rossikk(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
She sounds like she barely has a secondary school education.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by erabe(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Desist from such statement's so as to foster your husband''s bail
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by HARDBUOI: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
mirabel001:

mu.mu

lol..no mind the fool.. let him go and satisfy him.
since anoda person family matter don become him own!
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by Geniro: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Demdem:
Foolish woman that can't satisfy her husband. What she can't give his stuupid husband the fool came down to Lagos under false pretence to savour in an hotel.

See them dull people.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Even her mother was a child at the time the war happened, but yet here she is trying to convince the world about events that occurred more than 20yrs before she was born.

This hate needs to be eradicated somehow
AND WHAT DID THE GOV DO TO PREVENT DIS HATE,TO REHABILITATE D REGION AFTA ALMOST 50 YRS?WHY WAS D REGION ABANDONED? FOR ME D HATE AND ATTITUDE OF IGBOS 2WARDS NIGERIA IS ONLY A NORMAL REACTION ND JUSTIFIED.U CANT HURT SM1 AND STIL FORCE D PERSON.A LOT HAS NOT BEEN ADRESSED SINCE D WAR ENDED,A LOT HAS BEEN IGNORED.FUNNY ENOUGH THERE ARE WAYS OF INTEGRATING DAT PART OF D COUNTY BAK BT FOR PRIDE OF D SO CALLED LEADERS.THERE HAS BEEN NO DAY TO HONOUR DOSE DAT DIED DURING D WAR /MARK D END OF D CIVIL WAR.ALSO D COUNTRY Z N NEED OF RESTRUCTURING.THESE STEPS CAN GO ALONG WAY.
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by Super1Star: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
xtropy:

Slavish cum coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa

Oladipo Diya - the greatest general in the history of Yoruba peole, knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

A people that are not only treacherous and greedy but always at the servitude of the Northerners which is very worrisome.

The same way Zik served Balewa.

Nwachukwu and Zik served Gowon to crush your rebellious Biafra

Ekwueme served Shagari

Arthur Nzeribe did IBB's bidding

Daniel Kanu licked Abacha bollockus.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by xtropy: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Super1Star:

The same way Zik served Balewa.

Nwachukwu and Zik served Gowon to crush your rebellious Biafra

Ekwueme served Shagari

Arthur Nzeribe did IBB's bidding

Daniel Kanu licked Abacha bollockus.

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

The same Fulani herdsmen have been hunting Yorubas for sport for decades, and they don't even consider Yoruba Muslims as equals but inferior beings! And fellow beings like you dare not counter, vent your anger or even put up such scrap as you posted above about them! Indeed Yorubas have always maintained a deafening silence. It's so pathetic that Yorubas would instead look for the Igbos to accuse!

Outlined below are the indisputable cases of Yoruba Slavery.

1* Afonja betrayed his Yoruba people and sold them as perpetual slaves to the Fulani; Ilorin still remains an Islamic caliphate till date.

2* Justice Sowemimo, a Yoruba judge was used by the Hausa-Fulani slave masters to send Chief Awolowo to jail.

3* Chief Awolowo was an unyielding advocate of true federalism but suddenly changed as soon as he was appointed the Minister of local Government and Finance and succeeded in enslaving the Yoruba race 

4* General Oladipo Diya, a Yoruba man was used by his Hausa-Fulani slave masters to batter NADECO, Afenifere, Odua Movement and other Yoruba struggle groups.

5* Yoruba Obas collected bribe from their Hausa-Fulani slave masters instead of fighting for the unjust murder of their "beloved son" MKO Abiola as confessed by Oba Akiolu.

6* The same MKO Abiola financed the coup that sacked his brother Ernest Shonekan and brought in his slave master General Abacha - an Hausa-Fulani to power. 

7* MKO Abiola and other Yoruba elders even went to Dodan Barracks to submit themselves as perpetual slaves to General Sani Abacha for overthrowing their brother. It's so pathetic!

8* A small boy Yakubu Gowon used Pa Awolowo as slave to cling on to power against Southern interest.

9* Slavish cum coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa

Oladipo Diya - the greatest general in the history of Yoruba peole, knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup:

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by Super1Star: 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
xtropy:

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

The same Fulani herdsmen have been hunting Yorubas for sport for decades, and they don't even consider Yoruba Muslims as equals but inferior beings! And fellow beings like you dare not counter, vent your anger or even put up such scrap as you posted above about them! Indeed Yorubas have always maintained a deafening silence. It's so pathetic that Yorubas would instead look for the Igbos to accuse!

Outlined below are the indisputable cases of Yoruba Slavery.

1* Afonja betrayed his Yoruba people and sold them as perpetual slaves to the Fulani; Ilorin still remains an Islamic caliphate till date.

2* Justice Sowemimo, a Yoruba judge was used by the Hausa-Fulani slave masters to send Chief Awolowo to jail.

3* Chief Awolowo was an unyielding advocate of true federalism but suddenly changed as soon as he was appointed the Minister of local Government and Finance and succeeded in enslaving the Yoruba race 

4* General Oladipo Diya, a Yoruba man was used by his Hausa-Fulani slave masters to batter NADECO, Afenifere, Odua Movement and other Yoruba struggle groups.

5* Yoruba Obas collected bribe from their Hausa-Fulani slave masters instead of fighting for the unjust murder of their "beloved son" MKO Abiola as confessed by Oba Akiolu.

6* The same MKO Abiola financed the coup that sacked his brother Ernest Shonekan and brought in his slave master General Abacha - an Hausa-Fulani to power. 

7* MKO Abiola and other Yoruba elders even went to Dodan Barracks to submit themselves as perpetual slaves to General Sani Abacha for overthrowing their brother. It's so pathetic!

8* A small boy Yakubu Gowon used Pa Awolowo as slave to cling on to power against Southern interest.

9* Slavish cum coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa

The same way all your investments other parts of Nigeria will be inherited by others.

The same way Igbo speaking part of Benue will be annexed by the North.

The same way Igbo speaking part of SS will be annexed by SS.

Born losers. They have been losing from 1500Ad up till date.

The same way other Nigerians see Igbos as their conquered slaves, war booties and Osu caste.

Thank God for Gowon, he should have line up the likes of you and summarily execute you to fill up your gully eroded land, after conquering you.

Legendary losers. They have never won a single thing in this country.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by xtropy: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Super1Star:

The same way all your investments other parts of Nigeria will be inherited by others.

The same way Igbo speaking part of Benue will be annexed by the North.

The same way Igbo speaking part of SS will be annexed by SS.

Born losers. They have been losing from 1500Ad up till date.

The same way other Nigerians see Igbos as their conquered slaves, war booties and Osu caste.

Thank God for Gowon, he should have line up the likes of you and summarily execute you to fill up your gully eroded land, after conquering you.

Legendary losers. They have never won a single thing in this country.

You must be talking amiss and over dreaming this period. Go see a medical before you enter the market place.

I pity you and your cowardly Yoruba who stand for nothing, and are perpetually being hunted for sports by your Fulani masters. It's your destiny on earth!

If the mouth can be used as AK-47 guns, Yorubas would have been a world-power by now. 

Has Yoruba fought any modern warfare? The war Yorubas fought was with matchete and spears...and you call that war!

Can you even stand the sound of shelling? Did your fathers ever heard the sound of bombardment or shelling?

Only the noise of Ikeja bomb blast of 2001 you lily-livered creatures ran for life only to perish in the canal in your multitude.

Did you hear a hint from IBB about your cowardly tribe, that if he's woken up from sleep and informed that there's a coup led by Yorubas, he'll simply go back to sleep?

A moment you bigots stutter, "Igbos Must Leave Lagos" when you're high with sniffing excess of your farts. The next moment after relentless ass-licking your slave masters you shout "One Nigeria"

Frustrated OPC e-warrior!
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by Super1Star: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Y
xtropy:

You must be talking amiss and over dreaming this period. Go see a medical before you enter the market place.

I pity you and your cowardly Yoruba who stand for nothing, and are perpetually being hunted for sports by your Fulani masters. It's your destiny on earth!

If the mouth can be used as AK-47 guns, Yorubas would have been a world-power by now. 

Has Yoruba fought any modern warfare? The war Yorubas fought was with matchete and spears...and you call that war!

Can you even stand the sound of shelling? Did your fathers ever heard the sound of bombardment or shelling?

Only the noise of Ikeja bomb blast of 2001 you lily-livered creatures ran for life only to perish in the canal in your multitude.

Did you hear a hint from IBB about your cowardly tribe, that if he's woken up from sleep and informed that there's a coup led by Yorubas, he'll simply go back to sleep?

A moment you bigots stutter, "Igbos Must Leave Lagos" when you're high with sniffing excess of your farts. The next moment after relentless ass-licking your slave masters you shout "One Nigeria"

Lol.

See conquered slave writhing in pain.

Osu caste how market?
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by tonychristopher: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
xtropy:

Now this is classic

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by tonychristopher: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Omotolu:
After all said and done,this woman will definitely do another man if her husband dies. Just like Winnie Mandela,she will f.uck another man if Kanu stays too long in jail.

Why are u worked up ?
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by ccoolitempa: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
It is a freeworld...let Mrs Kanu continue her husband's foolishness...we all know the fo0l aint coming out anytime soon... cheesy
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Super1Star:
This madam wants her husband to die in the dungeon, so that she can keep rocking her current BF.

Lunatic Toothless Lion, see your life!!!
she wants him to die there so she can go and marry a Yoruba man.

She knows that Owambe is better than protests.
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by flokii: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
these people don forget say VP Osinbajo na core law...

a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) nd a professor of Law..

PMB is right on track mehnn.... no worries
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by tsdarkside(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
then its better he stays in prison,and sentenced to death!!!

unrepentand follllllllllllllllllllllllllllssssssss !!!!!!
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by tsdarkside(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
ambac2bust:

who says he won't be released? buhari should get ready to go ICC, he will be hanged on a pole

you think..??...bon voujage...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by tsdarkside(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
gulfer:
The kin slap wey Nnamdi Kanu go wonze this girl ehn, still dey do push up.......Abi she tink say DSS detention na Scotland-Yard detention

grin grin grin,,,guy,you go kill me with laugh... grin grin grin grin...na grand strategie nau!!!..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by tsdarkside(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
of course. when he was caught with an olosho. what do u expect from her

its like thunda fire thunda.... grin grin grin grin

kanu is finished...gpafuka!!...
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by xtropy: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Super1Star:
Y
Lol.

See conquered slave writhing in pain.

Osu caste how market?

Abobaku, the frustrated fetish inbred slave and rapscallion from a juju-infested enclave, how many innocent lives are you sacrificing tonight?
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by Super1Star: 1:37am On Jan 05, 2016
xtropy:

Abobaku, the frustrated fetish inbred slave and rapscallion from a juju-infested enclave, how many innocent lives are you sacrificing tonight?

This flat.head cannibal is still trying to gather words to express his pathetic self

Conquered Nigerian slaves and 5th class citizen of Nigeria, how u dey?
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by xtropy: 2:29am On Jan 05, 2016
Super1Star:

This flat.head cannibal is still trying to gather words to express his pathetic self

Conquered Nigerian slaves and 5th class citizen of Nigeria, how u dey?

Frustrated diabolic cone-head from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, how many innocent humans have you and your wicked kinsmen butchered in your Soka Evil Forest?

Demented ab0ki ass-licking slave, your numerous evils shall find you out this year!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by Super1Star: 2:42am On Jan 05, 2016
xtropy:

Frustrated diabolic cone-head from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, how many innocent humans have you and your wicked kinsmen butchered in your Soka Evil Forest?

Demented ab0ki ass-licking slave, your numerous evils shall find you out this year!

This Osu caste and my war booty, you are still blabbing like the flat head orango tang that you are.

How many people have you kidnapped this year alone, Osikankwu's brother?

How many have you eaten, cannibalistic Clifford Orji's cousin?

How many of your pathetic siblings have been beheaded this year alone, for drug trafficking?

How is your doomed father doing, being being chief priest of Okija shrine.

How is the business of your prostitute of a sis ter doing? Heard she is now needed worthless animal being with 100rounds of se. X for 100 naira.

I hope SAS have not executed your highway robbing brother?

Osu caste try harder. You are my conquered slave and flatteno. With akpu filled chest

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by drey076(m): 6:13am On Jan 05, 2016
That is y kanu will spend a reasonable portion of his life in jail
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by Super1Star: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2016
xtropy:

the demented conquered slave from Biafra Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, you must be sniffing excess of your farts thinking you can get high enough to challenge the Yorubas your perpetual nightmares and albatross.

Frustrated, arrogant flat-head with akpu filled brain, provide valid answers to these questions:

Which tribe has notorious women who hop from bed to bed while abandoning their matrimonial homes? Igbos.

Which tribe hold the national record for women who go about bearing children out of wedlock for every man they come across? Igbos

Which tribe has the highest number of bastard children and agberos? Igbos

Which tribe has the highest number of pedophiles and incestuous relations? Igbos

Which tribe has the highest number of ritualists and cannibals? Igbos

Which tribe brag with possessing numerous evil forests as natural resources? Igbos

Which evil tribe are notoriously known for cannibalising and dealing on human parts and blood for merchandise in open market? Igbos

Which notorious tribe has the highest number of international terrorists? Igbos

Which diabolic people have the highest number of juju welding folks? Igbos

Which greedy set of people who term themselves politically sophisticated but have the highest number of assassinated politicians? Igbos do not even anyone of note that can can referred to as political elite

Which miserable tribe has the highest number of scammers and criminals (credit scam frauds, spams, yahoo-yahoo, and other crimes) who dominate British prisons such that UK police had to go recruiting Igbo-speakers into the force in order to curb the high crime rate exclusive to them? Igbos of course.

Which tribe known as akpu-eaters has a woman who holds the record for the highest kilogram weight of drugs intercepted by drug enforcement agencies in Nigeria? Igbos

Which loud-mouthed tribe brag with treasury looters as sophisticated leaders? Igbos

Which group of people are sheepishly led by an internationally acclaimed drug peddler cum treasury looter? Igbos

Which tribe has international drug peddlers like uba and kalu as leaders? Igbos

Miserable cretinous savage of dirt, squalor, anger, hate and propaganda, engage your flat-head by doing some research to prove that igbos are not the criminal, diabolic tribe mentioned above.
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by Demdem(m): 7:29am On Jan 05, 2016
mirabel001:
my mama b
Eidiotu

Noted.
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by Demdem(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2016
Geniro:

See them dull people.

Ooo I see, that is where ur problem is?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Assembly Mandates Ihedioha To Probe Okorocha / Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari / Group Carpets Mary Ikoku For Questioning Dan Okeke's Victory At Abia APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.