Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares (9459 Views)

IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by xtropy: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2016
Super1Star:
Abobaku, the demented ass-licking slave from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, you must be sniffing excess of your farts thinking you can get high enough to challenge the Igbos your perpetual nightmares.

Frustrated, arrogant cone-head with ewedu soup filled brain, so you vehemently refused to provide valid answes to those questions. However, I shall help compound your misery.

Yoruba women are notoriously known for hopping from bed to bed while abandoning their matrimonial homes.

Yoruba women hold the national record in bearing children out of wedlock for every man they come across.

Yoruba tribe has the highest number of bastards and agberos.

Yoruba tribe has the highest number of pedophiles and incestuous relations.

Yoruba tribe has the highest number of ritualists and cannibals.

Yoruba tribe brag of possessing numerous evil forests as natural resources.

The evil tribe notoriously known for cannibalising and dealing on human parts and blood for merchandise in open market is the Yoruba.

The notorious Yoruba tribe has proven to have the highest number of international terrorists.

The diabolic Yoruba tribe has the highest number of juju welding folks - juju in the office, juju at work, juju at play, juju in the church, juju in marriage, juju everywhere.

The Yoruba tribe are greedy set of people who term themselves as politically sophisticated but have the highest number of assassinated politicians.

The miserable Yoruba tribe has the highest number of scammers and criminals (credit scam frauds, spams, yahoo-yahoo, and other crimes) who dominate British prisons such that UK police had to go recruiting Yoruba-speakers into the force in order to curb the high crime rate exclusive to them.

The Yoruba tribe known as amala-eaters have a woman who holds the record for the highest kilogram weight of drugs intercepted by drug enforcement agencies in Nigeria.

The loud-mouthed Yoruba tribe brag with treasury looters as sophisticated leaders.

The Yoruba people are sheepishly led by an internationally acclaimed drug peddler cum treasury looter - Thief-nubu.

The Yoruba tribe has international drug peddlers like Tinubu and Buruji as leaders.

Miserable cretinous savage of dirt, squalor, anger, hate and propaganda, this great revelation has proven that Yorubas are not only criminal and diabolic they are hateful, wicked, greedy, selfish, treacheerous, lousy and hypocritical.
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by Tukiss(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2021
the demented conquered slave from Biafra Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, you must be sniffing excess of your farts thinking you can get high enough to challenge the Yorubas your perpetual nightmares and albatross.

Frustrated, arrogant flat-head with akpu filled brain, provide valid answers to these questions:

Which tribe has notorious women who hop from bed to bed while abandoning their matrimonial homes? Igbos.

Which tribe hold the national record for women who go about bearing children out of wedlock for every man they come across? Igbos

Which tribe has the highest number of bastard children and agberos? Igbos

Which tribe has the highest number of
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by 2elliot: 10:32pm On May 07, 2021
Tukiss:
the demented conquered slave from Biafra Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, you must be sniffing excess of your farts thinking you can get high enough to challenge the Yorubas your perpetual nightmares and albatross.

Frustrated, arrogant flat-head with akpu filled brain, provide valid answers to these questions:

Which tribe has notorious women who hop from bed to bed while abandoning their matrimonial homes? Igbos.

Which tribe hold the national record for women who go about bearing children out of wedlock for every man they come across? Igbos

Which tribe has the highest number of bastard children and agberos? Igbos

Which tribe has the highest number of
Obori, pig
Re: My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares by 3pointsagree: 10:41pm On May 07, 2021
ambac2bust:
Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, the wife of the controversial director of Radio Biafra, has declared that her husband will not relent in his agitation for the Independence of Biafra states if eventually released.
Kanu’s wife who spoke on what prompted the idea as championed by her husband in an interview with the IBTimes UK, believes her husband who has been in the custody of the DSS after his arrest on October 25 is a prisoner of conscience.
Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and other pro-Biafran groups call for the independence of territories that formed the Biafran Republic, in 1967 and re-annexed to Nigeria in 1970.
Kanu, who is the leader of the movement, was arrested on charges of criminal conspiracy, intimidation and belonging to an unlawful society. Biafra leader pleaded not guilty.
Uchechi Okwu-Kanu says: “It is the British who laid the foundation of Nigeria… And these people [ethnicities and tribes of Nigeria] are of different culture, different religion, different belief, different understanding of life.
“So we all are different in several ways, in every way. So, we are not actually meant to be together. You must have heard about the Biafran war. My mom was born then, a few years before the war. We sort of defended ourselves. We defended ourselves for over a long period of time,” she added.
Kanu’s wife continued that Biafrans are now suffering, despite supplying resources to other parts of Nigeria.
“We don’t have better schools, we don’t have better roads, we don’t have anything, not even jobs.
“So that is why what they are doing is to leave. So, I would say referendum is not a bad idea, it is not a bad option, but the people need to understand why we want Biafra.
“And that’s what Nnamdi Kanu is doing, sanitising his people, creating awareness. And you can see that a lot of people have woken up from their slumber. Most people who are sleeping have come to realise that this is really what it should be. I mean, if he is released and then he stops, it means he’s been defeated or he doesn’t know what he wanted in the first place.
“But if you know the reason why you are asking for something: you are asking for bread because you are hungry, and then you are thrown into jail. Then you released from the jail, but still didn’t receive your bread, you are still hungry. So he would continue, he will, yes,” Kanu’s wife concluded.
http://www.nigeriapoliticsonline.com/51633/
Winner man og

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) / Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC / Governor El-Rufai At Eid Prayer Ground This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.