Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site (2907 Views)

A Plugin That Creates Instant Landing Page In Seconds. Get Yours NOW. / Popular Some Best Wordpress Plugin You Must Install / How A Plugin Installation Can Crash Your Wordpress Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
It's so exciting to know that there is a plugin that can save you so much trouble!
You don't have to jump between your site and and your bulk SMS provider before you're able to send bulk SMS!

With Chunky SMS you can send ALL your bulk SMS from your WordPress site. Plus you don't have to worry about integrating your bulk SMS provider to your site anymore!

The Chunky SMS plugin has the following features:
1. Dynamic Sender ID. This means you can change your sender ID any time you want to.
2. An SMS scheduler which allows you to schedule your SMS to send messages at any time of the day or at any time in the future.
3. Integrates your WordPress site with Nigerian Bulk SMS, SMS Mobile 24, Oz Bulk SMS, RolexSMS, KudiSMS and more
4. You can save draft messages.
5. You can store contacts in a Phonebook. This allow you to store contacts into different groups so that you can send SMS to your contacts in those groups.
6. You can upload numbers from a text file or a .csv file.

All this comes at the promo price of 8000 naira. This promo lasts until January 31, 2016.

Hurry now!!! Don't miss this offer! Click here to download the plugin. => http://www.narrowgateit.net/product/chunkysms-pro

UPDATE

BONUS

When you buy ChunkySMS Pro you get a GSM Phone number generator for FREE! Get yours today!

1 Like

Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2016
26 days left to end of the promo! Hurry, hurry, hurry! This plugin is one of a kind. Don't miss it
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2016
Please message me on whatsapp... We need to talk. 08166234713
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Message sent smiley
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2016
25 days till the end of the promo.
Don't miss out on this amazing promo! This plugin is one of a kind. Plus, it'll save you loads of stress. wink
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 8:09am On Jan 07, 2016
24 days left!!!
Yesterday was super awesome for Chunky SMS! Download this plugin and send all your bulk sms directly from your wordpress site.
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2016
23 days to go!!!!
Don't miss this promo!!! smiley
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
With Chunky SMS Pro you don't have to leave your site to send bulk messages anymore! You can send them directly through your wordpress site. Cool isn't it?
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by kelechiodo(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
ok. with the plugin, is it possible for me to buy credit from any site I choose
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2016
kelechiodo:
ok. with the plugin, is it possible for me to buy credit from any site I choose

At present you should have bought credit from the sites whose gateways that have been integrated in the plugin. Currently the gateways integrated are Nigerian Bulk SMS, OzBulkSMS and SMSMobile24. We intend to integrate more as interest rises. We can also make some customisations as per request.
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2016
22 days left for the promo! Get yours today!
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 8:35am On Jan 11, 2016
20 days to the end of the promo!!!!
You have to check out Chunky SMS Pro's super cool phonebook feature. You can store phone numbers and save them in groups. Then you can send different sms to each group! This saves you time, becaue you don't have to type in the numbers separately.
Cool, right? Go for the plugin to enjoy this feature.
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
People have been asking if other sms gateways can be added.
Yes, Chunky sms is adding other sms gateways. If yours is not among the ones added, we can add it upon request.
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2016
Hurry! Only 19 days left to the end of the promo.
Download this plugin and enjoy the comfort of sending bulk sms directly from your wordpress site.
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
18 days to the end of the promo.
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
vickylawz:
18 days to the end of the promo.
please I need to get this but how do I integrate rolexsms or smsnaija API?
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Is this Open Sourced? Or Encrypted?
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
nwachukwu080:
please I need to get this but how do I integrate rolexsms or smsnaija API?

We can integrate them for you.
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
coolsix:
Is this Open Sourced? Or Encrypted?

The plugin comes with a license that you get when you purchase.
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=vickylawz post=41951619]

We can integrate them for you.[/quoteok thank you will be waiting for d update
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by ibrobk: 4:48am On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=nwachukwu080 post=41951930][/quote]
please is it possible to use it on blogger? like my blog www.esystems.tk
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 11:37am On Jan 14, 2016
ibrobk:

please is it possible to use it on blogger? like my blog www.esystems.tk

The plugin is a WordPress plugin and is meant to be used on blogs and sites built with WordPress.
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Due to high demand, ChunkySMS Pro has been updated to support RolexSMS and KudiSMS gateways. smiley

You may get the plugin here => http://www.narrowgateit.net/product/chunkysms-pro

More gateways coming soon!

nwachukwu080:
ok thank you will be waiting for d update
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
16 days to the end of the promo!!!
To ensure ease of payment we created other paymemt options . Soooooo get your plugin!
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
15 days to go to the end of the promo.
You don't want to miss the convenience to send sms from you're wordpress site.
You don't want to miss the ability to group the receipient numbers into customized groups and send different sms to the receipients in each group.
You don't want to miss the efficient scheduling feature.
And many more!!!!
Love it? Check it out right here >>> http://www.narrowgateit.net/product/chunkysms-pro
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Promo ends on the 31st of January. Only a few days left. Don't miss out!
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
When you buy ChunkySMS Pro you get a GSM phone number generator for FREE! Don't miss out on this bonus!

Those who have bought before will be sent the phone number generator.

Hurry and get yours today! Promo ends on the 31st of January.
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by tgmservice: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2016
If I buy d plugin frm you and install it I'm site will I be able to start sending sms to all nigerian networks, without paying any other fee
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 9:33am On Jan 22, 2016
tgmservice:
If I buy d plugin frm you and install it I'm site will I be able to start sending sms to all nigerian networks, without paying any other fee

Have you already bought credits from any of the bulk SMS providers that the plugin supports? If yes, then you can use your credits to send SMS to any network with this plugin.
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Get yours today! Promo ends on the 31st of January
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
the promo is still on. hurry and get your copy before the promo ends! smiley
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
5 days to the end of the promo!
get yours before the promo ends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips For Successful Networking With Other Bloggers / Top 10 Nigerian Youtube Vloggers / Tineye Image Search Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.