Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee (23892 Views)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Michael Stevens Consulting Is Recruiting. / Fosad Consulting Is Recruiting For An Office Assistant (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by mtor: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Not really surprising some companies do this a lot most times under the radar.
Another way is that they can go directly to the institution and pick finalist.
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by mtor: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
[i][/i]
chemystery:
The moment you think just age and years of experience is your only barrier
cheesy
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by ksstroud: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lorache made me grin since morning I saw this... Lemme check again if the advertisement is updated, wish my Alma mater could be there this time around.
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
I met all the requirements but even if I didn't, I do not think it is wrong for an employer to choose the "best" universities and the class of degrees. it all boils down to the pandemic unemployment ravaging the country which makes some firms to demand some crazy requirements such as under 26 with 5 years experience and so on.
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Has it gotten to this??

Dis country is sick
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by 247notire(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
cbrass:

Brother na wa for you o..so all the students in these schools are yorubas? undecided
Out of the 5 listed four are located in the SW and it's a norm that the population will be at least 80% yorubas, Uniben is still tilted towards a more yoruba population if students as it is close to the west too. 4/5 is enough for me to come to that rightful conclusion. This is simple logic. 1/5 doesn't and cannot negate my conclusion. Bring up something else.
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by ferdyferd: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Met all the requirements.. Team Uniben grin
But abeg this one too much jare. So Unilag/Uniport dem nor join.
End time discrimination.
Make I apply jejely sha. *blowing whistle*
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by mtor: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
247notire:
Out of the 5 listed four are located in the SW and it's a norm that the population will be at least 80% yorubas, Uniben is still tilted towards a more yoruba population if students as it is close to the west too. 4/5 is enough for me to come to that rightful conclusion. This is simple logic. 1/5 doesn't and cannot negate my conclusion. Bring up something else.
Bringing in tribe into this well the company has segregated you have to do yours so what's the way forward. Uniben has more from East, ilorin equal promotion with North. Any your supposed logic well am not hating really is your opinion but without student data from each school it will be hard (hence my assumption about Benin and Ilorin could be extremely wrong) then most persons conveniently forgot UNILAG isn't on the list.
Their policy won't affect us getting a job moving onto better things than fanning unnecessary flames.

Let me add this, I know of two firms one admits OAU grads another UNN only and these are multinational, companies which tells you the same happens in other countries.

Please I can't cry over something which isn't important better stuffs ahead.
My apologies for the epistle
Ps
Benin and ilorin are not in the west are they?

1 Like

Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by BlackHummer(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
moshoodable:
Lorache consulting is recruiting graduate trainee for its client, a major player in the Fmcg company.

The applicant must be a graduate from the underlisted University,

1, University of Ilorin

2, Obafemi Awolowo University

3, Covenant University

4, University of Benin

5, University of Ibadan

And MUST possess either First class or Second class upper (2.1) division

Also must be a fresh graduate with a Social Science or Business/ Management course

Must be domicile in Lagos

All shortlisted candidates will undergo the below procedures

1, Aptitude test and psychometric test

2, Aptitude test to check Business, English, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning

3, Psychometric test to indicate attributes of Sales Profession.

30 slots available

Qualified and interested candidate should send a cover letter to the HR manager indicating name of School, Grade,Location and Course of study

KINDLY NOTE THAT APPLICANTS WHO DOES NOT MEET ALL THE MENTIONED CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CALLED. THANK YOU

Qualified candidate should send CV's to jobs@lorachegroup.com and copy loracherecruitment@gmail.com.

I fail to see the reasoning behind specifying school. What if I finished from Imperial college London or MIT?
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by mtor: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
BlackHummer:

I fail to see the reasoning behind specifying school. What if I finished from Imperial college London or MIT?
Not qualified wink
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by mtor: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
This thread will be very popular 2016 prophecy cheesy
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by BlackHummer(m): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
mtor:
Not qualified wink
Abi oh.
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
I bet the company can't meet my criteria, Graduated from UNILAG with a 2:1 in Industrial Relations And Personnel Mgt (HR Mgt.) Right from my final year companies and banks have been coming for talents trying to conduct aptitude test, we dey bullshit them. Ask Access Bank them be regular customer for Julius Berger hall.
When the likes of Mc Kensey and P&G are talking, one rubbish unknown fmcg company kon dey show. Bomb dey una. Bleep you and ur job!

2 Likes

Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by mtor: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
BlackHummer:

Abi oh.
My brother at least they were open cry

1 Like

Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by mtor: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
akallalone:
I bet the company can't meet my criteria, Graduated from UNILAG with a 2:1 in Industrial Relations And Personnel Mgt (HR Mgt.) Right from my final year companies and banks have been coming for talents trying to conduct aptitude test, we dey bullshit them. Ask Access Bank them be regular customer for Julius Berger hall.
When the likes of Mc Kensey and P&G are talking, one rubbish unknown fmcg company kon dey show. Bomb dey una. Bleep you and ur job!
Those firms P&G for example discriminate other schools you were blessed with the opportunity now others have their own chance else were. One man's meat is another man's wetin demand they talk again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by mtor: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wait ohhhh we are all derailing this thread including me embarassed lipsrsealed
Mod
Cc David. e470
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by Favolly(f): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Why are you people complaining? Go better school, una no gree tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by mtor: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Favolly:
Why are you people complaining? Go better school, una no gree tongue
Looking for trouble lol cheesy
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by Favolly(f): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
mtor:
Looking for trouble lol cheesy
Lol! Yes o tongue
Anybody that comes for me is so on his/her own
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by Harmvirus(f): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mtchewwww.
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by ElDeeVee(m): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Favolly:

Lol! Yes o tongue

Anybody that comes for me is so on his/her own
Because dem manage put your school there now, we no go hear word again. undecided
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by skuribeebo: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
Suigeneris93:

You're most active in the job vacancies section. I wonder how attending an 'original' school has helped ur existence, cretin
mushroom schools producing rubbish since 1864.
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by Favolly(f): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Because dem manage put your school there now, we no go hear word again. undecided
Manage ke?

Nobody ever makes any of these lists without putting my school there na. Stop hating tongue Just go better school next time tongue tongue
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by MacMaster01(m): 6:42am On Jan 05, 2016
Covenant University must sha be on every list #stillaProudAlumnus

1 Like

Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by cc150615(f): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Femmyfamous4u:
I met all the requirements but even if I didn't, I do not think it is wrong for an employer to choose the[b] "best"[/b] universities and the class of degrees. it all boils down to the pandemic unemployment ravaging the country which makes some firms to demand some crazy requirements such as under 26 with 5 years experience and so on.
I wantu assume that was a joke or some sarcasm
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by cc150615(f): 6:52am On Jan 05, 2016
MacMaster01:
Covenant University must sha be on every list #stillaProudAlumnus
As much as I feel like replying you.....I'll just act like Jega
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by chuzero(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2016
Nonsense advert....
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by cc150615(f): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2016
akallalone:
I hope you're typing this from your mc Kinsey or better still Total office, Cos half a loaf, they say, is better than buns.

1 Like

Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 05, 2016
skuribeebo:
mushroom schools producing rubbish since 1864.

Ritzy schools producing re.tards since existence
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by cc150615(f): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2016
Anyways, the uni discrimination is soo uncalled for no matter how they wanna explain it, but as for those of us like me dt didn't go to unis that have big names, I just don't want u to get pained cos the reasonable companies know that wat a graduate has to offer is far beyond his/her university name,nd dts why the sensible companies have all unis in their list. In fact wen some finish listing they will still have space for others just in case they didn't include your school because they know that the fact your school isn't popular doesn't mean u don't have sth nice to offer them, so please forget these lorache ppl, who even knows them self abi the nameless fmcg they're recruiting for...nd see all the plenty tests...all these coy wey wan pay 50k na dem still dey do 1million tests like this before recruitment....In short ehn let's #LeaveTrashForLawma

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by MacMaster01(m): 7:23am On Jan 05, 2016
cc150615:

As much as I feel like replying you.....I'll just act like Jega
Thanks for using the most sensible option u had smiley, cus all you'ld have done is give me ur opinion I might not have cared about. I'm just a proud alumnus of a school whether they make any list or not.
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by marqueetim(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2016
My brother leave thrash for lawma. How much dem wan pay sef.. .
cc150615:
Anyways, the uni discrimination is soo uncalled for no matter how they wanna explain it, but as for those of us like me dt didn't go to unis that have big names, I just don't want u to get pained cos the reasonable companies know that wat a graduate has to offer is far beyond his/her university name,nd dts why the sensible companies have all unis in their list. In fact wen some finish listing they will still have space for others just in case they didn't include your school because they know that the fact your school isn't popular doesn't mean u don't have sth nice to offer them, so please forget these lorache ppl, who even knows them self abi the nameless fmcg they're recruiting for...nd see all the plenty tests...all these coy wey wan pay 50k na dem still dey do 1million tests like this before recruitment....In short ehn let's #LeaveTrashForLawma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unilever Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / I Hate My Course So Much Now!!! / Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.