Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help (2974 Views)

Shocking Moment Sex Scene Plays On Church TV Screen During Service (photo) / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lalasticlala check. . .It happened on the 1st of january, we were all in the sitting room after celebratin alot watchin one american movie.
Then a particular sex scene showcased. I was unsteady the whole time cos i was deeply embarassed due to the fact that my mum and my younger siblings were all there watchin the sex scene. Now nairalanders, what do u think i would've done at that very moment?
My younger siblings though are of age but how does it make sense watchin the sex scene with them and my mum?
Please share ur opinion, thanks.
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Freciprocal: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by vizkiz: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
foolish question. Una no get remote for una house abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by ebeneade(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
today is Jan 4, it happened on Jan 1, sorry what's ur question again?today is Jan 4, it happened on Jan 1, sorry what's ur question again?today is Jan 4, it happened on Jan 1, sorry what's ur question again?
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
In such situations you have to do something very drastic.

Throw one of your sisters high heels and shatter the tv into a million pieces.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ode!

Fake a seizure!

3 Likes

Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Skryptchex(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Give ur siblings a knock round...then destroy the cable or dvd...whichever, then use hammer to break the tv screen
Dont thank me oo
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by octopusfreaky(f): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
lol,,,dat moment i sneeze or create a funny scene like see rat oooooo,,,very big one oooo,,coz y siblings fear rat..

1 Like

Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
bigneorapz:
Lalasticlala check. . .It happened on the 1st of january, we were all in the sitting room after celebratin alot watchin one american movie.
Then a particular sex scene showcased. I was unsteady the whole time cos i was deeply embarassed due to the fact that my mum and my younger siblings were all there watchin the sex scene. Now nairalanders, what do u think i would've done at that very moment?
My younger siblings though are of age but how does it make sense watchin the sex scene with them and my mum?
Please share ur opinion, thanks.

I honestly never knew what to do in situations like this
So i would just put on my poker face and act like everyone is invisible except the TV
Its not like you directed the movie or anything

1 Like

Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Una no get joy i ahswr, i dey watch movie with mature people how u go expect macarry remote change channel when they haven't complained?
My point is i don't feel comfortable with them..and if i leave them durin the sex scene it will look like am up to something
Yes it happened on the 1st and today is my first time of comin online this year...
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
DonUjay:
Ode!

Fake a seizure!

lmfao my ribs grin
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
DonUjay:
Ode!

Fake a seizure!
mumu..
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
MrsPhyno:
In such situations you have to do something very drastic.

Throw one of your sisters high heels and shatter the tv into a million pieces.

You're welcome.

Why are some chicks so fvcking stupid!!!
Just look at what you wrote
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
vizkiz:
foolish question. Una no get remote for una house abi? undecided

Can u imagine? grin grin grin grin
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

I honestly never knew what to do in situations like this
So i would just put on my poker face and act like everyone is invisible except the TV
Its not like you directed the movie or anything
brother no be small tin o..i bin dey try do like say i dey busy with phone while their eyes were still fixed on the screen...omoh come see as err where quiet cheesy
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lol,,,dat moment i sneeze or create a funny scene like see rat oooooo,,,very big one oooo,,coz y siblings fear rat..
lwkm ..ur head dey dier.. . .leave dis mugus make dem talk trash cheesy
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by vizkiz: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
dukeolumde:

Can u imagine? grin grin grin grin

seems we have too many dummies on nairaland nowadays. Very soon you will see topics like "my sister caught me in the bathroom while I was bathing and I didn't close the door"

1 Like

Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by cruzita(f): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
bring up one yeye talk wey no make sense
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Why are some chicks so fvcking stupid!!!
Just look at what you wrote
/sighs/ you really should not have quoted me cause now u seem like an overly aggressive, ignorant lunatic

u never heard of a thing called sarcasm?
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
MrsPhyno:

/sighs/ you really should not have quoted me cause now u seem like an overly aggressive, ignorant lunatic

u never heard of a thing called sarcasm?

Oh, so thats what it was
My brain couldn't detect low quality sarcasm
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Oh, so thats what it was
My brain couldn't detect low quality sarcasm
Whatever level it is, since you know your brain can't detect it; next time keeping quiet is a better option.
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Lordprez: 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
firstly dude is it "watched" or "watching"?

secondly, what do you want us to do?.. build a time machine and tip you to carry them out instead?undecided

what's done is done jare.... move on or commit suicide.. which ever you find easiestundecided
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
vizkiz:

seems we have too many dummies on nairaland nowadays. Very soon you will see topics like "my sister caught me in the bathroom while I was bathing and I didn't close the door"

Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Whatever level it is, since you know your brain can't detect it; next time keeping quiet is a better option.

Don't you think it would be better if you upped your sarcasm level? I dont think i would let such poor attempt at humor slide.
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lordprez:
firstly dude is it "watched" or "watching"?

secondly, what do you want us to do?.. build a time machine and tip you to carry them out instead?undecided

what's done is done jare.... move on or commit suicide.. which ever you find easiestundecided
guy first of all make GPU...E be like ur head don block..u need better convergin lens, idiyat
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Don't you think it would be better if you upped your sarcasm level? I dont think i would let such poor attempt at humor slide.
And u let this guy who said basically the same thing as I did, "slide"? I never said it was humourous, so just please stop quoting me thanks. And try to be more polite in your life, it will do u a world of good.

Skryptchex:
Give ur siblings a knock round...then destroy the cable or dvd...whichever, then use hammer to break the tv screen
Dont thank me oo
Sorry for quoting u btw, just wanted to make an example.
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Fraih(f): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
bigneorapz:
Una no get joy i ahswr, i dey watch movie with mature people how u go expect macarry remote change channel when they haven't complained?
My point is i don't feel comfortable with them .and if i leave them durin the sex scene it will look like am up to something
Yes it happened on the 1st and today is my first time of comin online this year...

So you should have turned the TV off at that point, or what is it you were actually thinking to do lipsrsealed
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Lordprez: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
bigneorapz:
guy first of all make GPU...E be like ur head don block..u need better convergin lens, idiyat
dude, you on your period or what?

don't get why da hell you're throwing insults, buh kontinue... ur uncalled outburst is entertaininggrin
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lordprez:

dude, you on your period or what?

don't get why da hell you're throwing insults, buh kontinue... ur uncalled outburst is entertaininggrin
thanks
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fraih:

So you should have turned the TV off at that point, or what is it you were actually thinking to do lipsrsealed
are u sure u read my post well?
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by grad2012(f): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lols just leave the sitting room.
Re: Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help by dollyjoy(f): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Why are some chicks so fvcking stupid!!! Just look at what you wrote
she was just being sarcastic.chill.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Without Pusssy, No Sane Man Will Look At A Woman Twice. / 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry / Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.