Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Eko Atlantic City (updates) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Eko Atlantic City (updates) (61874 Views)

The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network / Eko Atlantic City Updates / Eko Boulevard Completed By Eko Atlantic City, Nigeria's 1st Eight Lane City Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by millhouse: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2016
Kul
Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by benvolavolarag: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2016
As someone on this field and based in SOUTH AFRICA. I say you're LYING to your people, we know about Europeans Engineers,Architects and project managers who are running this tiny 8 km sq waterfront project. I HATE LIES, AND I MIGHT GO AS FAR AS THROWING NAMES OF THESE NON nigerian PROFESSIONALS.

afrika4real:
This is pure indigenous project. handle by mostly Nigeria Engineers, Architects and allied, support and assist expertraits. Please ask questions when you dont know about something. Dont just come to this forum to assume or abuse anybody. I have been working with the group handling this project for more than 9 years and come July this year will be my 5 years on this project as one of the project architect. I am pure and applied Ibadan man, a Nigerian.
thanks
Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by benvolavolarag: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2016
Am glad Durban chose to build along the shoreline all the way to Mozambique...
SOON WE WILL BE COUNTING DURBAN WITH THE LIKES OF MIAMI AND RIO.
21 KM STRETCH OF DEVELOPED BEACHFRONT WITH SKYSCRAPERS NOT 22 STOREY BUILDINGS IN ONE TINY CORNER.

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by benvolavolarag: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2016
Durban poin development would have been turned into a political tool in NGR.

1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by Dollar101(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2016
Yoruba and Igbo fighting since 1960, you guys are problems I swear, good thing is happening, you fight, bad thing is happening you fight, what is wrong with you guys Yet you marry each other everyday, smh...As much as I like the Igbo's for their language and the Yoruba for their welcoming hands, I think you guys are a disgrace coming here to fight like baby chickens, it is unspeakable what you guys say to each other sometimes, God help you all....Eko Atlantic is in a Yoruba land, is it not a good thing? Believe it or not one Mr Emeka and one Mr kayode that are Billionaires are already planning on getting a space there already, it occupants won't be limited to any ethnic group, so why do we fight?? You guys are not creating a conducive atmosphere for the young generation, they will be ashamed for leaving a legacy of hatred within you guys...I know some people will still quote and insult me but I don't care because the truth must be told...have a very wonderful day you all and may the good lord continue to bless you all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by benvolavolarag: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2016
mergin north coast and DURBAN SOUTH over 21 km of DEVELOPMENT....

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by benvolavolarag: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2016
By 2050-2100 Lagos will be under the sea. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by taurus25(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2016
koreskbv:
will be better than Abuja
except if abuja's centenary city project fails
Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by benvolavolarag: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2016
merging the south coast and north coast thru DEVELOPMENT all the way to MOZAMBIQUE BORDER. wink wink wink

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2016
ALL YOUR BODY NA BRAIN JOOR..
Mynd44:

Thats what you miss. The price of land is minute and inconsequential to government compared to opportunities.

These guys constructing won't bring foreigners to build, they will employ people locally. Those construction workers will eat, commute, buy recharge card, pay taxes and that way, a lot of jobs are created and wealth is spread.

When theu companies start, they will employ Nigerians. They are creating jobs, they will pay tax, a lot of them will endorse entertainers, some will sponsor events like sports and upcoming sportsmen and women.

They will set up manufacturing plants and employ people and even if they dont export, we reduce what we import hence making the economy better.

This is not about land or who owns most of the property but the fact that those who buy and build will be adding value to the local economy
Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by benvolavolarag: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2016
Am told Durbs looks like Gold Coast in Australia....these cities will both host COMMONWEALTH GAMES (Gold coast OZ in 2018 and Durbs, ZA in 2022).

We (ZA and OZ) both don't ADMIRE ARABS.FACT.
Presenting gold coast, OZ, our neighbours from down under. Theyr are safe and sound never challenged nature by taking unnecessary risks that will BACKFIRE IN FUTURE.

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by Living4christ(m): 10:19am On Jan 05, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

It was only a matter of time before IPOB youths showed up

Threads like this give them simultaneous heartache, heartburn and constipation

While generations of IPOB are struggling to construct simple pathways, Yorubas are building edifices and world class infrastructures.

God bless the Yoruba Race

After Biafra actualization give us 5years and see duplicates if theses in Biafraland.
Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by benvolavolarag: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by taurus25(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2016
benvolavolarag:
Am glad Durban chose to build along the shoreline all the way to Mozambique...
SOON WE WILL BE COUNTING DURBAN WITH THE LIKES OF MIAMI AND RIO.
21 KM STRETCH OF DEVELOPED BEACHFRONT WITH SKYSCRAPERS NOT 22 STOREY BUILDINGS IN ONE TINY CORNER.

who gives a flying fvck??

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by makizee(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
So many Ignoramuses on this thread, Man has been reclaiming Land from the sea since time immemorial, Those lands still stand to this day...Although i suspect it is plainly Bad Belle that is clouding some people reasoning here..

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by Topmaike007(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
This Gladdens my heart!

While IPOB youths are disturbing the peace of the nation, the great Yoruba RACE is moving forward- steadily, surely and with resolve!

God bless Yorubaland

what is dis one saying..... What about innoson Dat manifacture motors.. Na Yoruba man... Igbo are more creative
Zinox Dat manifacture computer na your brother... Give me two Yoruba man that owns something like that...
Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by phazotron(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
benvolavolarag:
By 2050-2100 Lagos will be under the sea. grin grin grin grin grin grin

no matter what you say form your frustrated and jealous mouth eko Atlantic is here to stay. I wouldnt be surprised that it is your mamsion that will fall into a mighty ditch due to your erosion infested land before the end of the week. Keep hating while others are developing. Besides where is the waterfront to even replicate this in your wretched Biafra? Even if you are lucky nuf to pull this off erosion will destroy it In 2 months.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by phazotron(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Topmaike007:
what is dis one saying..... What about innoson Dat manifacture motors.. Na Yoruba man... Igbo are more creative
Zinox Dat manifacture computer na your brother... Give me two Yoruba man that owns something like that...

omatek manufactures computers and we have proforce who manufactures armored vehicles and armored personnel carriers. So stfu and keep your innoson to yourself. The company would have died a long time ago if not for government patronage. How many media houses do you biafrauds own? How many banks do you biafrauds own? How many insurance companies do you fraudsters own? How many oil companies do you fraudsters own? Other than opening 2*2 stalls all over the pace and damaging our currency by mindless importation shows how mentally lazy your lot is.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by phazotron(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
jimi4us:
but igbos have bought 90% of the eko Atlantic city, so we don't want dirty yolobas there.

grand delusion at its best! Dont go and develop your bia-erosion-fraud land. Oh I remember! Your pathetic lot cant do anything major on the land because erosion is just going to render it useless. Besides, pls give me one name of your lot who has bought a space there. Irredeemably envious pig.

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by Topmaike007(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
phazotron:

omatek manufactures computers and we have proforce who manufactures armored vehicles and armored personnel carriers. So stfu and keep your innoson to yourself. The company would have died a long time ago if not for government patronage. How many media houses do you biafrauds own? How many banks do you biafrauds own? How many insurance companies do you fraudsters own? How many oil companies do you fraudsters own? Other than opening 2*2 stalls all over the pace and damaging our currency by mindless importation shows how mentally lazy your lot is.
mr man if you don't know what to write you keep your thumb and the mb.... When We talk about music industry Yoruba no fit challange us, wen we talk about oil sector Yoruba no fit challange us, wen you talk about football Yoruba head no dey dia
In the just concluded U17 can you name how many Yoruba Dat z Dia
Wen you talk about omatek can the CEO of the organisation come out and say that he does not get help from the goverment
About the oil you mention have you forgeten who owns the oil.... Capital oil na igbo man oo.. Mr Ifeanyi ubah
The man Dat is bringing Smartphone manifacturing to Nigeria is an Igbo Man ooo.. The Chairman of Tecno Nigeria..
Oga if you no Sabi you keep shut for those that knows to enlight you

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by jojoki: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Eko baje ti, Eko for show, Eko Ile ogbon, Eko akete.
Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by phazotron(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Topmaike007:
mr man if you don't know what to write you keep your thumb and the mb.... When We talk about music industry Yoruba no fit challange us, wen we talk about oil sector Yoruba no fit challange us, wen you talk about football Yoruba head no dey dia
In the just concluded U17 can you name how many Yoruba Dat z Dia
Wen you talk about omatek can the CEO of the organisation come out and say that he does not get help from the goverment
About the oil you mention have you forgeten who owns the oil.... Capital oil na igbo man oo.. Mr Ifeanyi ubah
The man Dat is bringing Smartphone manifacturing to Nigeria is an Igbo Man ooo.. The Chairman of Tecno Nigeria..
Oga if you no Sabi you keep shut for those that knows to enlight you

you are just an ignorantly pathetic man for saying the oil belongs to you. No wonder the niger delta doesnt want to be part of your grand delusion called Biafra. Oando which is owned by wale tinubu is the largest oil company in this country. Tell me is your capital oil involved in upstream activities? Oando is the only oil comamy in nigeria that is a true oil company that has stakes in all aspects of oil production. Capital oil is just an oil marketer. Go do your research boy.music industry inclusive. Lets start from the present. Other than psquare, flavour kcee patoranking phyno who else do you have? Dont memtion donjazzy because hes from delta state. Vs olamide davido wizkid 9ice dbanj wande coal tiwa savage banky w dammy krane reminisce vector seyi shay and so many others. Old artistes talk of shina peters ebenezer obey orlando owoh king sunny ade fatai rolling dollar etc. Several of our pastors are internationally recognized and are even on the list of the world's most influential people. We pastor the biggest churches. Your pathetically envious tribe has nothing on us. I dare una to carry una 419 money go build am for una village wether the god of erosion wey una dey worship no go take am as sacrifice. Keep ranting till u die. Pathetic set of animals. It is you inbuilt greed jealousy bitteness and enviousness that wil, be you and your frllow animals undoing.

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by tsdarkside(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
Some of the comments here tho, it seems it's the 1st time a lot of people got to hear about this, anyways I think far back as Former Gov. Fasholas 1st term was when this project began, I really wished back then that it would get completed before he left office, it's been a long time tho, nice idea, Eko atlantic with it's own roads, railways, airspace, loads of malls, creating a larger and more business focused lagos island, the same way Marina is for some companies and banks, anyways let me enjoy the comments bwing made here, so funny, seems we have a lot of 15, 17 years old who were btw 6-8 years old when this project started hence their funny response, even blaming Op asking how does this reduce the price of petrol, lol

i have an idea:

why dont we develop the ol nigeria as quick as possible.....push all large agrar lands to the borders,then the fulani-herdsman would have no other choice than to fight boko-haram to feed their animals....two problems solved at ones...boko-haram would be in check,and the fulani-herdsmen would be too busy....win-win-business.. grin grin grin
Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

i have an idea:

why dont we develop the ol nigeria as quick as possible.....push all large agrar lands to the borders,then the fulani-herdsman would have no other choice than to fight boko-haram to feed their animals....two problems solved at ones...boko-haram would be in check,and the fulani-herdsmen would be too busy....win-win-business.. grin grin grin

creative thinking in a cunny cunny way... badt guy grin
Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

its better for una...you already have international contacts,,,,you have a lot of oppotunities,but you are using your advantages the wrong way.....

trying to help someone like kanu is a ecomical-desaster-plan...

someone that threathen bloodshed on innocent civilianse and film it on video,put it on youtube.......i dont know...
i dont think someone like him is defendable anymore......you will go bankrupt if you pursue this case..!!! undecided undecided undecided
my own is noting concerns me with nnamdi kanu or whoever to whatsoever. I told my cousin that no one should come near me with biafra, I was shocked when he told me that when it starts that I will be shot if I don't oblige, I said ok na. What am after is instead of we Igbos to be exhausting our energy on all those things that will hurt everyone, why not we channelling our resources to develop south east?

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
1after:

My Bros, Abuja is not Enugu.
Got it
Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by ephi123(f): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dollar101:
Yoruba and Igbo fighting since 1960, you guys are problems I swear, good thing is happening, you fight, bad thing is happening you fight, what is wrong with you guys Yet you marry each other everyday, smh...As much as I like the Igbo's for their language and the Yoruba for their welcoming hands, I think you guys are a disgrace coming here to fight like baby chickens, it is unspeakable what you guys say to each other sometimes, God help you all....Eko Atlantic is in a Yoruba land, is it not a good thing? Believe it or not one Mr Emeka and one Mr kayode that are Billionaires are already planning on getting a space there already, it occupants won't be limited to any ethnic group, so why do we fight?? You guys are not creating a conducive atmosphere for the young generation, they will be ashamed for leaving a legacy of hatred within you guys...I know some people will still quote and insult me but I don't care because the truth must be told...have a very wonderful day you all and may the good lord continue to bless you all

Speak bro. You couldn't have said it better. I wish what you have typed above could be pasted above each thread.
It is getting really annoying the way almost every single thread becomes an avenue for insults about the 2 tribes to be traded. Whatever happened to maturity?!

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by OBAGADAFFI: 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
benvolavolarag:
As someone on this field and based in SOUTH AFRICA. I say you're LYING to your people, we know about Europeans Engineers,Architects and project managers who are running this tiny 8 km sq waterfront project. I HATE LIES, AND I MIGHT GO AS FAR AS THROWING NAMES OF THESE NON nigerian PROFESSIONALS.

Stop making unfounded comments here.

Can foreign professionals just jump land in Lagos and start building, without indigenes support.

The whole concept of Eko-Atlantic came from the indigenes.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by tsdarkside(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Movingcoil:
my own is noting concerns me with nnamdi kanu or whoever to whatsoever. I told my cousin that no one should come near me with biafra, I was shocked when he told me that when it starts that I will be shot if I don't oblige, I said ok na. What am after is instead of we Igbos to be exhausting our energy on all those things that will hurt everyone, why not we channelling our resources to develop south east?

really??...shot..??....realy...??...they have gone so far??....heavens!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

bros....heavennnnnnssss..!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by tsdarkside(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
arresa:

You mean leaving your unproductive, economically bankrupt and depressed villages to sell gala, pure water and do menial jobs in the SW = COLONIZATION? grin

You village ipobers no go kill pesin with lafta sha... grin

dont mind them....how can you be soooo blessed and still be so foolish....whatever..... smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by odaniel1(m): 1:12am On Jan 06, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

It was only a matter of time before IPOB youths showed up

Threads like this give them simultaneous heartache, heartburn and constipation

While generations of IPOB are struggling to construct simple pathways, Yorubas are building edifices and world class infrastructures.

God bless the Yoruba Race
The Day Tribalism ends, Nigeria wld b a better place!

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City (updates) by igboboy3(m): 2:02am On Jan 06, 2016
YorubaParapo:
Eko Atlantic City
Is it possible for an individual to visit this place? I just to look around. Do i need a permit or license?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React / Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.