Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:09 PM

Guys Please Don't Ignore This "VERY IMPORTANT" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Don't Ignore This "VERY IMPORTANT" (617 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Don't Ignore This "VERY IMPORTANT" by Drclassic(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
A FATHER'S ADVICE TO HIS SON WHEN HE WAS SEARCHING FOR A WIFE...
=
=
"My son, I will be very sincere with you. Do not worry about the size of a woman buttock or breast but worry about the size of her heart and brain. Worry about the size of her love and endurance. Because after 5 or 10 years, it will not be about the breast or buttock.
=
=
As you can see, your mum now has a flat chest and almost flat buttock but we still live together happily, I still love her and she still love me.
=
=
Be careful of a woman that loves money. I mean the woman that talks every time about her hair, cloths, shoes, bags panties and make-ups.
=
=
Marriage is not all about these things. Without make-up, cloths, shoes and panties, a good marriage will still stand but without love, no marriage can stand.
=
=
When I got married to your mum, I didn’t have a car or house of my own. I was not even educated. But I had dreams and she appreciate and support me. Any woman that does not support your dream is not worth (thinking-a-minute) about.
=
=
There are women that will see your dreams better than you, you are lucky if you find one,
=
=
My son, open your ears very well, there is a kind of woman you should avoid, do not make a mistake to marry this kind of woman or you will regret it. I mean a woman that always has bad things to say about everyone. If you see this kind of woman, run away.
=
=
One of the worst kind of woman you can marry is the one that complains about everything. If you buy this, she says you should have bought that, if you do this, she said you should have done that.:.. Please stay away!
=
=
Most women enjoy talking but the one who talks for two hours and listen for two minutes is a potential ‘bomb’. Be wise"!!!
Re: Guys Please Don't Ignore This "VERY IMPORTANT" by Vjcray: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
[size=14pt] can someone please explain to me the new meaning of "important" [/size]
Re: Guys Please Don't Ignore This "VERY IMPORTANT" by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
nice one
Re: Guys Please Don't Ignore This "VERY IMPORTANT" by daryoor(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
papa i no gree. na olosho i wan marry.
in olamides voice: vanessa vanesssa woni olosho ni e vanessa

(1) (Reply)

Stepps: To Remove Pimple From Thy Face In 1 Week / A Voice Note Of My Crush Friend Zoning Me: What Should I Do? / When A Girl Keep Telling Her Boyfriend She Is Not Ready For Marriage...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.