Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband (37045 Views)

A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by JAZES(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
This kenya woman doesnt joke with her husband o, she went as far as pasting the pictures of the lady her husband is seeing everywhere.

Check the picture below:
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2016/01/04/hilarious-kenya-woman-made-a-poster-to-warn-a-lady-to-leave-her-husband-alone/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by grad2012(f): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Before grin see vexxxx

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Simplymeah: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dis woman is not smiling oo grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by emotions1: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
E make sense....... cheesy cheesy
My instincts tells me the girl they this nairaland.......

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by JAZES(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
emotions1:

Na wa of that your instinct o..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by apholaryn: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
this is xo cool o

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by JAZES(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
apholaryn:
this is xo cool o

U mean u fit do am?
lol

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by apholaryn: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
JAZES:

U mean u fit do am?
lol

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove
lol..no na..has in those husband snatchers go dey tink twice now bfore taking action..cos if dem go jam wayre madam like this one..she go make dem popular shamefully ni o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by miqos02(m): 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
okok
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by looseweight: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Women are not smiling

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Fireson: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
She has no chill... grin

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by laurel03(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
When no be obituary... Funny die.

13 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Elzends(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Just like Perez, that woman no gt chill

Meanwhile Somewhere in Nigeria a man utd fan is still trying to understand why Benitez was sacked before lvg

35 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by kenoz(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Vikky014(f): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
JAZES:
This kenya woman doesnt joke with her husband o, she went as far as pasting the pictures of the lady her husband is seeing everywhere.

Check the picture below:
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2016/01/04/hilarious-kenya-woman-made-a-poster-to-warn-a-lady-to-leave-her-husband-alone/
HAHAHAHAHA. DT WOMAN IS VERY FUNNY

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by allansie(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Craze is nt only found in Nig

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by IamLucy(f): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
her forehead tho

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by mouaue: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by preciousMI1(f): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
wow.... just tactful but shld have had her hubbys pic too as picmix so that when home breakers see his face they'll run...

Waiting to see our naija brethren follow this path

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by bunmioguns(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
K
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Matttthew(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lol

This is strong
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Demmocrats(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nigerians copy cat, still waiting for Nigerian version "Bimbo leave my husband alone" grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by sonnie10: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Helen Aturinda behaving like an aturu.

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by yomalex(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by ChappyChase: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Now the yeye husband will be feeling so important!
If my sister try this sh!t, I will make sure she divorce that yeye man! For hell sake this is stupidity not love!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Goldenrock55: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
I like the concept she used. 9ja babes una go like am? Lolz. There is God ooooo!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by kayabd(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
she no dull at all unlike some ladies... nice one

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Matttthew(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lol

Maybe
emotions1:

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Tmaritas76(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
This format is dachiiii.but the woman is not smiling one bit

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by IamTheophilus(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
She for atleast filter the picshaw now.grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos / How Much Income Is Reasonable Before Marriage? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.