Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Female Bull Mastiff Puppy Needs To Leave My House - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Female Bull Mastiff Puppy Needs To Leave My House (2094 Views)

Female Bull Mastiff Pup Is Available Frm Dis Combo / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) / See 'Soldier' Butterfly I Saw In My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Bull Mastiff Puppy Needs To Leave My House by redfigure(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
I have a female bull mastiff Pup that's going on sale. contact me through my signature. whatsapp 07061000293

Re: Female Bull Mastiff Puppy Needs To Leave My House by Houseofglam7(f): 1:38am On Jan 05, 2016
Dis na eviction notice na cheesy
Re: Female Bull Mastiff Puppy Needs To Leave My House by Baroba(m): 2:29am On Jan 05, 2016
I want to get a dog for my Mum, but i no want a large breed.. Lovely pup you have. Happy sales
Re: Female Bull Mastiff Puppy Needs To Leave My House by redfigure(m): 8:47am On Jan 05, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Dis na eviction notice na cheesy
Lol, I think it's not
Re: Female Bull Mastiff Puppy Needs To Leave My House by redfigure(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Baroba:
I want to get a dog for my Mum, but i no want a large breed.. Lovely pup you have. Happy sales
Buy it now that it's a small Breed before it turns into a big Breed

1 Like

Re: Female Bull Mastiff Puppy Needs To Leave My House by K9blunt(f): 1:17am On Jan 08, 2016
Una quarrel

Let's trash out the issues between u guys before you sign devorce ejo
Re: Female Bull Mastiff Puppy Needs To Leave My House by Mckandre(m): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2016
redfigure:

Buy it now that it's a small Breed before it turns into a big Breed
see wash, what kinda statement is that? undecided the guy has specified the kind of breed he wants only for you to advice him to buy your commodity,is that how desperate and unconcerned you re to sell it? if he buys it now,tomorrow she grows into an adult,what then do you expect from him to do, to sell her off or rather worse be neglected? ure just being a con. basically the guy knows the cost and demand to maintain a large breed than you that knows nothing about your dog. tell me, is that really ure dog or some stole property? dont you know that's a large breed puppy ure looking at that will turn out to be an adult? thereby undermining the guys interests and worries. We dont do such here in this section, a seller must have his customers interest at heart likewise the pet ,not just for the money but also to ensure that the pet gets to a rightful home that dont care if she turns out big or small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Bull Mastiff Puppy Needs To Leave My House by jendoakino(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mckandre:
see wash, what kinda statement is that? undecided the guy has specified the kind of breed he wants only for you to advice him to buy your commodity,is that how desperate and unconcerned you re to sell it? if he buys it now,tomorrow she grows into an adult,what then do you expect from him to do, to sell her off or rather worse be neglected? ure just being a con. basically the guy knows the cost and demand to maintain a large breed than you that knows nothing about your dog. tell me, is that really ure dog or some stole property? dont you know that's a large breed puppy ure looking at that will turn out to be an adult? thereby undermining the guys interests and worries. We dont do such here in this section, a seller must have his customers interest at heart likewise the pet ,not just for the money but also to ensure that the pet gets to a rightful home that dont care if she turns out big or small.
Re: Female Bull Mastiff Puppy Needs To Leave My House by redfigure(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mckandre:
I'm not surprised. I've known you for quite a time, spare the tales please. I was only joking just to keep my thread at the top. if you had read thoroughly and understood the comment you would have saved me the stress of reading and replying and also save yourself this article you wrote.
She's actually not for sale anymore. I'm keeping her

2 Likes

Re: Female Bull Mastiff Puppy Needs To Leave My House by Mckandre(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
redfigure:

I'm not surprised. I've known you for quite a time, spare the tales please. I was only joking just to keep my thread at the top. if you had read thoroughly and understood the comment you would have saved me the stress of reading and replying and also save yourself this article you wrote.
She's actually not for sale anymore. I'm keeping her
no vex, i wasnt in my good mood that moment and your reply to that dude no help matter at all. hows the dog doing?
Re: Female Bull Mastiff Puppy Needs To Leave My House by redmitch: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mckandre:
no vex, i wasnt in my good mood that moment and your reply to that dude no help matter at all. hows the dog doing?

Nairaland don make you vex. We know you're not desperate, we know you have integrity too. Sell the dog if you see good bargain. Forget naysayers, forgive the guy too. Happy new year, a year of great sales.
Re: Female Bull Mastiff Puppy Needs To Leave My House by Mckandre(m): 6:53am On Jan 15, 2016
redmitch:

Nairaland don make you vex. We know you're not desperate, we know you have integrity too. Sell the dog if you see good bargain. Forget naysayers, forgive the guy too. Happy new year, a year of great sales.
why do i ve the feeling of misquotation in this statement?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tibetan Mastiff Pups For Sale / See What Happened To My Dog After Sex With Another Dog / Help Me Rate My New Gsd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.