Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. (59011 Views)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by AKAKAK(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
You miss untimely death through abortions complications
you miss being asked the question have you been pregnant before
you miss being asked the question how many men have you had sex with
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Whobedatte(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=Sempumping post=41714898][/quote]you can lie for olympic
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by goneeyatch: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
You miss pleasure before marriage. *wink*
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by bobkezel(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nonsense, u miss your father.
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by harjayi(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
@OP God realy save you i be wan abuse u when i saw the topic
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by chigaemezuogu: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Teacher more power to your elbow
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by wilsonbright: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Addicted2Women:
I so much love this writeup.
There is nothing to gain from sex before marriage.
I don chop a lot of Ogunfe, black ogunfe,white ogunfe,Indian ogunfe,Chinese ogunfe.
I started having sex at a very young age at 16 and the over 100 girls I've had sex with was unprotected.
What if i got H.I.V from one of them ??
That was how merciful and gracious God is.
I'm now 25 and when i see these young guy bragging about sex, i just laugh at them.

Sex is a 30 minutes thing, you dont even help your partner dress up after sex, and the next minute you will be battling with your self conscience.
It can also change the whole of your life for good or for bad

But after all this, you're still addicted to women.

1 Like

Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by HaneefahRN(f): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nice post, not what I was expecting. There were repetitions and some points I dnt totally agree wt, but cul mssg
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by nduability: 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
I miss ooo. I miss hell fire.
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by scarletpearl(f): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Addicted2Women:
I don chop a lot of Ogunfe, black ogunfe,white ogunfe,Indian ogunfe,Chinese ogunfe.
I started having sex at a very young age at 16 and the over 100 girls I've had sex with was unprotected.
I'm now 25 and when i see these young guy bragging about sex, i just laugh at them.

Sex is a 30 minutes thing, you dont even help your partner dress up after sex, and the next minute you will be battling with your self conscience.
oh my God, you so funny. hahahaAha
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by ladycomfort(f): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

You must be feeling very important right now.

You can deactivate your account then no one will have to quote or respomd to your comment again...i shake my head for you...getting malicious online..Must you.
. You are simply an idiiot. Guy na by force or am I the only member on NL
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
kitme angry
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. You are simply an idiiot. Guy na by force or am I the only member on NL

Must you show how ill mannered,classless and razz you are? How pathetic and unfortunate. Gosh!
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by edward1984(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
evolg:
A lot of people might have told you that you miss a lot for not having sex, the answer is a capital "YES". You miss a lot and would continue missing them.
1. You miss contracting HIV
2. You miss unwanted pregnancy
3. You miss being an unwanted teen mother or father
4. You miss having sexually trasmitted yokes and bondages
5. You miss having an unwanted child
6. You miss being a school dropout
7. You miss having a broken home
8. You miss making God and your parents sad and disappointed
9. You miss barreness due to abortions
10. You miss having destroyed your career prospects
11. You miss risking cervical cancer
12. You miss getting worried bcoz you may get pregnant after sex
13. You miss being "used" and dumped
14. You miss being depressed all the time
15. You miss throwing your virginity in the mud
16. You miss getting serious broken heart
17. You miss fornication
18. You miss punishment of the grave
19. You miss weakening your veins at an early stage
20. You miss selling your dignity in just 5mins for a useless pleasure and finally,
21. You miss being thrown into hellfire.
Have you seen that you really miss a lot by not having sex?
My real G's out there and God's finest babes, i tell people you can have swag and still be a good christian.
Your life is worth more than 5minutes enjoyment that can destroy ur life in the present and future.
Preserve ur body not just for ur future husband or wife but for Christ sake.
It's Rewardable!!!

1.) unfaithful married couples contract HIV too

6) Very wrong

7) Married couples divorce and thus that's a broken home.

10) Very wrong too

13) Ask our Nigerian guys..

14) Married couples again are depressed from time to time depending on their marriage.

16) 16 and 14 almost same thing..

21) So sex before marriage is a guarantee to hell ? or marriage before sex is a sure guarantee to heaven ?

2 Likes

Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Owlcity2:
If having sex will make God sad, I want to do it everyday.

He gets sad, gets sad, become depressed, depression turns to melancholia.

Then he commit suicide and Jesus takes over the throne.

Damn! Damn! Damn this nigga is bad, cheesy and Jesus takes over, what, guy you imaginative skills is crazy and i love it but what you wrote sounds weird tho cool
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
xilixr:
This is amazing. I am so happy that I am still a...#phone rings# hello, baby where are you na

hehehe grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin shocked, guy u no go kill me with laugh oooo, this is one funny thread
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by sunnyt1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Yksoul:
22 YOU MISS TRANSFER OF SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS THROUGH SEX.

This is one thing people dont know about premmarital ssex with different partners, the numerous danger far outweights the pleasure
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by ojnnaco(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
In all u won't miss KONJI.. Dats the most powerful bastard that u can't control
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Koolking:

Life offers us choices. There is no formular for happiness. Nothing guarantees happiness until you choose to be happy.

There is nothing like unwanted pregnancy. Pregnancy is a result of conscious and consensual intercourse between man and woman.

There is nothing like unwanted teen mother/father. No one condemned or kills a wo/man who becomes a father/mother out of wedlock.

Unwanted child? Tell me more. Last I checked, children born out of wedlock still have the same opportunity like every other child.

You make it sound like pre-marital sex is a greater sin than a heart without love.

I swear reading this, i was really sure i wrote this, damn, dude i coudn't have said it any different, shallow minds abound all over NL
There are barren virgins. Married couples abort children they don't want. Sinners (married/single) risk hellfire. Life is what you make of it - married or unmarried.

NL is now a junk yard. People copy and paste all sort of subjective opinions just to make front page and garner attention.
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Temysteve(m): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
moscobabs:
u missed best types of dick
lol, madman
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by ademoladeji(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
MzNelly:
Lol grin grin grin
"You miss being used and dumped"
For real, tho?
When you're not tissue paper.
Sex is something two people engage in happily and joyfully. Stop using this line to undermine the worth of our girls.
-------------> sexist
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by kingsley1996(m): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
I love this. God's law shall never be in vain, all dat abide by d word of God shal be blessed. Amen...
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Vikky014(f): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
evolg:
A lot of people might have told you that you miss a lot for not having sex, the answer is a capital "YES". You miss a lot and would continue missing them.
17. You miss fornication
20. You miss selling your dignity in just 5mins for a useless pleasure and finally,
My real G's out there and God's finest babes, i tell people you can have swag and still be a good christian.
Your life is worth more than 5minutes enjoyment that can destroy ur life in the present and future.
It's Rewardable!!!
GOOD ONE
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Oghumu1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nice one OP grin , God have mercy
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by melison29(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
my dear more oil 2 ur engine, I've decided to abstain from it,I knw its hard but by Gods grace we'll cross that bridge.
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by God2man(m): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
evolg:
17. You miss fornication
It's Rewardable!!!

You miss being constantly troubled by your conscience.

Great post. God bless the op.
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
Yeyyy.. U can still be a Christian and have swag.. cool

1 Like

Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Barezzi(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Speak for yourself!
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Youngpo413: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
sinaj:
Nice one op cool

U miss using calculator to calculate ur period weneva u miss it lipsrsealed
so people still dey fuccck without condoms?na wao,its very risky,especially nowadays that ladies are no longer satisfied with just one "Dick".
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Kay25(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
I was about to yab dis person until I read it then I knew how meaningful its God bless u for sharing this truth to us especiaally in this days of moral decadence.
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by hillaboi(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by gemale(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abegi just use Condom & more Dan than half of those problems listed r gone... Small thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo / 4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him... / 10 Differences Between Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.