Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Team Natural - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Team Natural (764 Views)

Team Natural: Hot Or Not?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Team Natural by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 05, 2016
Hi everyone!

Over the past few months I discovered that natural products works more for me than other products so I decided to create this thread. This thread is for people who enjoy and prefer to use natural products.
Please this should be as peaceful as possible, if this isn't what you want you can leave quietly, thanks.
This should be fun, there's going to be a couple of DIYs and other stuff so if you have questions or contributions concerning using natural products for the body feel, free to comment. Thank you
Re: Team Natural by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Homemade body scrub
Simple body scrub for exfoliation or lightening to you a super soft and glowing skin.
Ingredients:
Sugar(white or brown)-1 cup
Milk- 2tbsp
Olive oil- 5sp
Honey- 1/2
Strawberry essence: 8-10 drops
Any colour of your choice: 2-3 drops max (using more could colour your skin)

For extra lightening add
Lemon/lime juice- 2tbsp
Baking soda- 1tbsp. Skip if you have extra sensitive skin. This can be done about 3 times a week. Simply mix all the ingredients to form a paste and apply scrub on damp skin(you might want to blend the sugar a little to ease roughness),scrub gently for a few minutes and rinse off. Pat dry and enjoy your super soft and glowing skin.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please Will You Wear These Dresses? Lol / 3 Weird Things You Can Buy Online In Nigeria / Its Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.