Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Dubai Imposes Visit Visa Curbs On Six Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Imposes Visit Visa Curbs On Six Countries (4720 Views)

Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa / Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help / Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Imposes Visit Visa Curbs On Six Countries by smoothjazz(m): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2005
http://gulfnews.com/Articles/NationNF.asp?ArticleID=188457

And yet again Nigeria is on the list. When will international embarrassments such as these stop? embarassed
Re: Dubai Imposes Visit Visa Curbs On Six Countries by adodo: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2005
It's the same old reason.....Our Leaders screwed up big time and they still do....

1994 Sharjah,(United Arab Emirates) a sister emirate just next to Dubai looks like 1944 Lagos, Nigeria. However, today it might take Lagos 10-20 Years to look like what Sharjah is today.
And as a last line we Nigerians too, ought to behave more responsibly when in foreign ,lands. Especially we from the east.
Re: Dubai Imposes Visit Visa Curbs On Six Countries by Kokscity(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2005
I do not think it will ever end,but i do not think you can only point fingers at people from the eastern part of Nigeria. People from the west are one of the loudest Nigerians there are and bring a lot of attention @ Airports,street corners,restaurants,hotels, ETC.But you are right if true, this is another embarrassment for Nigeria. Dubai was nothing compared to Naija a few years back and today it has become and international economic Hub.

@SEUN AND NAIRALAND PEOPLE

IT IS A SHAME THAT YOU GOT BE SUSPENDED FOR HAVING AN ARGUMENT ON THIS FORUM. I THINK DEBATES ARE ALWAYS HEALTHY AND WHEN YOU LIMIT FREE SPEECH,WE ALL LOSE.SHAME ON THE SITE HOST AND SHAME ON THIS FORUM FOR NOT ALLOWING PEOPLE EXPRESS THEIR VIEWS.WORDS DO NOT KILL AND DEBATE ALWAYS EXPANDS OUR MINDS. NO ONE IS FORCED TO RESPOND TO ANYONE HERE.THAT PERSON THAT REPORTED COULD HAVE SIMPLY IGNORED ME.SHE DID NOT HAVE TO ENGAGE IN THE ARGUMENT ON THE OTHER TOPIC. I HOPE YOU SUSPENDED HERE TOO FOR " A HEATED ARGUMENT"

What a Joke.
Nairaland is becoming a fast growing communist website. My Opinion, oh! Oh! here comes Uncle SAM about to regulate free speech!
Re: Dubai Imposes Visit Visa Curbs On Six Countries by IAH(f): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2005
I think there's a great difference between "Free Speech" and "Foolish Speech". rolleyes
Re: Dubai Imposes Visit Visa Curbs On Six Countries by Kokscity(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2005
@IAH

Free or Foolish, whenever you limit speech we all lose. One mans meat is another man's poison. U see when you regulate speech for some people it is great for others it is bad. So even if u disagree with what someone says you have the option of ignoring it. But the fact that the person can say it, should always be protected. You cannot boot people off for having "A HEATED ARGUMENT"

IAH
We are using words not weapons. U do not have to read my words and you are free to respond if they offend you. Debate is always Healthy.
Re: Dubai Imposes Visit Visa Curbs On Six Countries by Zeus: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2005
Kokcity, its a pity someone wanted to limit your right to free speech. Don't allow this right taken away from you. I'm with you
Re: Dubai Imposes Visit Visa Curbs On Six Countries by Zeus: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2005
kok my guy, by the way, I've not seen your contribution on the topic: "Tourism can bring serious income to Nigeria." Come in, you are invited
Re: Dubai Imposes Visit Visa Curbs On Six Countries by popizaino(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15
nateevs:

Hit me up offline sir. Let's discuss possibilities.

......This is my WhatsApp oga Nat.

(1) (Reply)

Festac Immigration/passport Office / Cape Verde / Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.