Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Article Writer Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Article Writer Needed (2291 Views)

Business Proposal Writer Needed / Article Writer Urgently Needed (Long term work) / Article Writer Tool To Earn Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writer Needed by wadetaw202: 5:47am On Jan 05, 2016
I need article writers. Pay is $1.5 per 500 words. Let me know of you are interested. Mail me at tabdef202@gmail.com
Re: Article Writer Needed by Aremu01(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2016
I have 5 months experience in writing. Make it $3 n we have a deal
Re: Article Writer Needed by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Article Writer Needed by wadetaw202: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2016
Aremu01:
I have 5 months experience in writing. Make it $3 n we have a deal

Go to freelancer.com and make such request. Come back here to tell me your experience.
Re: Article Writer Needed by wadetaw202: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2016
WealthManagers:
Do you have a project you want to outsource it could be from fiverr,elance,amazon kindle,upwork,personal project or servie,or you got many jobs on your table and many more connect with freelancers in today and get those multiple assignments, tasks and projects off your table on our BB channel,Our freelancers would bring you quality and professional service to save you time and stress of completing daunting tasks to meet up with your ever demanding schedules daily. Categories of jobs our freelancers can deliever include programming, copywriting, graphics design, webmasters,article writing,logo creation etc
We respect your privacy and we are professionals who get job done on time and perfectly.
Join us now bbm channel:C0043E45F or search for OUTSOURCING on your bbm channel

State clearly if you want to do my job or not.
Re: Article Writer Needed by ncpat(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2016
wadetaw202:
I need article writers. Pay is $1.5 per 500 words. Let me know of you are interested. Mail me at tabdef202@gmail.com
Send me a topic you want to write on to ncpat2445@gmail.com let me write and see if I'm qualified to earn your Money.

1 Like

Re: Article Writer Needed by Aremu01(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2016
wadetaw202:

Go to freelancer.com and make such request. Come back here to tell me your experience.
OK sir
Re: Article Writer Needed by Austin4lif: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
wadetaw202:
I read mass comm, can I have your number?
Re: Article Writer Needed by Samcathe: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
No offence op. I doubt if you can get a quality writer with this ridiculous price

4 Likes

Re: Article Writer Needed by mrlycan: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
I need a good writer for lots of work. I don't need a copy and paste writer. Your income is steady and its $2 per 500 words. Your content must pass plagiarism. You must deliver in time. You must be able to rewrite contents from websites that I give you.You must have a Fiverr account. Very fast on pc. You will have jobs everyday.If you are the one,call me on 08139664909.
Re: Article Writer Needed by dake40(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
wadetaw202:

DONT EXPECT A WELL COPIED CONTENT LET ALONE PASSING COPYSCAPE

1 Like

Re: Article Writer Needed by ncpat(m): 12:39am On Jan 06, 2016
mrlycan:
I need a good writer for lots of work. I don't need a copy and paste writer. Your income is steady and its $2 per 500 words. Your content must pass plagiarism. You must deliver in time. You must be able to rewrite contents from websites that I give you.You must have a Fiverr account. Very fast on pc. You will have jobs everyday.If you are the one,call me on 08139664909.
fiverr account patrick2016
Re: Article Writer Needed by wadetaw202: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2016
dake40:

DONT EXPECT A WELL COPIED CONTENT LET ALONE PASSING COPYSCAPE

Lolz. U dont know nothing. I have 4 people already and they are doing great job. Continue living in fool's Paradise.
Re: Article Writer Needed by wadetaw202: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Samcathe:
No offence op. I doubt if you can get a quality writer with this ridiculous price
I'm getting the quality already. Thanks for commenting
Re: Article Writer Needed by dake40(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
wadetaw202:
Lolz. U dont know nothing. I have 4 people already and they are doing great job. Continue living in fool's Paradise.

be happy with ur copied contents and expect nice reviews/result from ur clients and google .

1 Like

Re: Article Writer Needed by wadetaw202: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
dake40:

be happy with ur copied contents and expect nice reviews/result from ur clients and google .

because you see yourself as bigger than $1.5 doesn't mean others see like you. And for your information, everything they write is 100% original. The problem with some of you Messrs High and Mighty and Messrs Personality is that you are actually jobless and doing nothing, but instead of you to manage the little that comes your way, you will be forming empty big boys and seeing yourself to be bigger than 1.5$. So, mr, go and get busy with your imaginary $100 per 500 words articles, while i get busy with my $1.5 per 500. Dont quote me again. I'm too busy for your nonsense.
Re: Article Writer Needed by dake40(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
wadetaw202:

because you see yourself as bigger than $1.5 doesn't mean others see like you. And for your information, everything they write is 100% original. The problem with some of you Messrs High and Mighty and Messrs Personality is that you are actually jobless and doing nothing, but instead of you to manage the little that comes your way, you will be forming empty big boys and seeing yourself to be bigger than 1.5$. So, mr, go and get busy with your imaginary $100 per 500 words articles, while i get busy with my $1.5 per 500. Dont quote me again. I'm too busy for your nonsense.

I'm Speechless!.. May You be treated the way you treat others!.

(Amen)

1 Like

Re: Article Writer Needed by wadetaw202: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
dake40:

I'm Speechless!.. May You be treated the way you treat others!.

(Amen)

Lolz. Very funny. Go to freelancer.com and you will count yourself lucky if you are ever able to get any job that pays up to $1.5. For your info, am presently doing a 1000 words job for $3. So your supposed curse is actually a prayer of blessing. Sit down there and be pretending to be what you are not.
Re: Article Writer Needed by arbitrage: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
wadetaw202:

How regular and what volume of work per day? Methods and frequency of payment?
Re: Article Writer Needed by wadetaw202: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
arbitrage:

Regular and as many as you can handle. Nigerian bank payment.
Re: Article Writer Needed by bethelbrill(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is my mail bethelbrill@gmail.com, send a topic, I would write and you would decides if its good enough to earn your $1.5
Re: Article Writer Needed by coputa(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
send a topic tp obrikogho@Naij.com
Re: Article Writer Needed by seromezy: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
wadetaw202:

Guy but think am naa, u no get conscience oh?

Haba, 75 articles of 500 words before someone get $100.

Hmm... And the painful part is u creating another account commenting as someone else who is enjoying the job, thinking we don't know it u.

Why not do it urself and keep the money to urself bros?

2 Likes

Re: Article Writer Needed by wadetaw202: 7:02am On Jan 10, 2016
seromezy:

Guy but think am naa, u no get conscience oh?

Haba, 75 articles of 500 words before someone get $100.

Hmm... And the painful part is u creating another account commenting as someone else who is enjoying the job, thinking we don't know it u.

Why not do it urself and keep the money to urself bros?

Ndo

Are you happy now?

So you want to make $100 after writing one article? Ndo o, rich writer.

Kindly look for those offering that kind of price. Am not offering it.

Dont you think there are times you should just keep shut instead of commenting?

I've got a feeling this is one of such times.

SMH for these children and their overblown, nonexistent sense of self-importance.

Are you presently doing any job paying higher than my rate?

I suppose not.

But you keep on deceiving yourself saying one rate is too small, whereas your pocket is as empty as it can ever be.

Go to freelancer.com and find out how much they pay, then you will count yourself lucky for having this "small, unconscientious" rate.

Now, run along boy. I've got more sensible things to do.

Oh, I forgot to wish you a Happy Sunday!
Re: Article Writer Needed by wadetaw202: 7:10am On Jan 10, 2016
\
Re: Article Writer Needed by seromezy: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2016
wadetaw202:

Ndo

Are you happy now?

So you want to make $100 after writing one article? Ndo o, rich writer.

Kindly look for those offering that kind of price. Am not offering it.

Dont you think there are times you should just keep shut instead of commenting?

I've got a feeling this is one of such times.

SMH for these children and their overblown, nonexistent sense of self-importance.

Are you presently doing any job paying higher than my rate?

I suppose not.

But you keep on deceiving yourself saying one rate is too small, whereas your pocket is as empty as it can ever be.

Go to freelancer.com and find out how much they pay, then you will count yourself lucky for having this "small, unconscientious" rate.

Now, run along boy. I've got more sensible things to do.

Oh, I forgot to wish you a Happy Sunday!

Bros if u like u cry or laugh, the fact is that there's no professional writer who will accept doing this job.

Truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: Article Writer Needed by dake40(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2016
arbitrage:

are you part of this shit?... i'v aways taught you are more than this.

1 Like

Re: Article Writer Needed by mightykay(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2016
to be candid, dis price is a bit okay compared wt freelancer. i ve bn there for close to a yr nw but nver gotten a gud job. @op i think those criticising u dont ve d idea

1 Like

Re: Article Writer Needed by mightykay(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2016
mrlycan:
are u serious am interested
Re: Article Writer Needed by mightykay(m): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2016
mrlycan:
are u serious, am interested
Re: Article Writer Needed by wadetaw202: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
seromezy:

Bros if u like u cry or laugh, the fact is that there's no professional writer who will accept doing this job.

Truth is bitter

Hahahha...can't stop laughing

Ndo o, expensive professional writer.

So, has your self-acclaimed professionalism able to get you any expensive writing job yet?

Please dont leave your fooooool's paradise.
Re: Article Writer Needed by wadetaw202: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
dake40:

are you part of this shit?... i'v aways taught you are more than this.

Somebody wants to work, and you are here beefing him. Wetin be your own problem sef? By the time hunger draws map of Nigeria on you, you will drop your toga of pretense and self-deception and find something to do. The only problem is you may only get $1 for 500 words article by the time you wake up cheesy cheesy....can't stop laughing at your very unreasonable disposition. You can't even differentiate "thought" from "taught" and you still want to be paid good money for writing shocked. In fact that singularly showed me you really deserve $100 per 500 words. Dey there dey deceive yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Female Shoes In Bulk And Pairs At Wholesale Prices At John Zonn. / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.