Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics (16068 Views)

FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) / Adetomiwa Edun Featured As Alex Hunter In FIFA17 The Journey / My HD Gaming Experience(pics)...You can share yours too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
31st plat uncharted 2
Uncharted 3 left for me to plat all uncharted games

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
All Uncharted games platted

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by Papadoh(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
trux:
I rank less than a million in world ranking and less than 320 thousand in country (US)
That's not something you should brag about.

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 5:16am On Dec 13, 2017
Papadoh:

Yes sir
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by C505: 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Papadoh:
Absolutely he's right Papadoh otherwise I'd be throwing in my boast of world rank - 39'622 and country rank - 4'891.
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by C505: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
PLATINUM 87: LATE SHIFT.....This is a game I'll love TTGs to be tailored like graphically. Equally has a good crime thriller storyline and totally enjoyable. Downside is you'll have to run the game on 7 playthroughs.

2 Likes

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
C505:
PLATINUM 87: LATE SHIFT.....This is a game I'll love TTGs to be tailored like graphically. Equally has a good crime thriller storyline and totally enjoyable. Downside is you'll have to run the game on 7 playthroughs.
I guess I will try this game
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by C505: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2017
[/b]PLATINUM 88:[b] The first impression about this game isn't entirely wrong. Over the course of a 12hour game, the erratic directing, cliche-ridden writing and frustrating QTEs initial killed my love for this game until I approached the mid section of the game. I'll say this is the most important mediocre game I've played in a long time.

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Plat 33rd battlefield 1 i have gotten 5plat since i bought Destiny2 and till now i haven't plat it
deleting that shit

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
trux:
Plat 33rd battlefield 1 i have gotten 5plat since i bought Destiny2 and till now i haven't plat it
deleting that shit
bloddy hell how did you plat that
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by Thegamingorca(m): 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
plzkillme:

Lol
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
plzkillme:
Lol is so easy na the only diffecult trophy is the codex that you have to destroyed 10 aircraft under 30seconds that codex is a pain in neck
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by C505: 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
[/b]PLATINUM 89[b]: It'll be more interesting to see a "Sherlockian tale vs Dark Knight rises" .....Lock, Stock and two smoking detectives.

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 4:21am On Dec 26, 2017
Plat #34 Tomb raider definate edition
What a fun and easy multiplayer meet some cool dudes that help me boost the multiplayer

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by C505: 1:54am On Jan 02, 2018
PLATINUM 90 Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but it's hard to imagine any beholder finding Trine to be anything but beautiful. Elegant backgrounds, Rays of golden light, Giant mushrooms, and ivy and brambles climb the walls of crumbling fortresses. This is the kind of world we imagined when we read storybooks and dreamed of far-off kingdoms and enchanted woodlands as children.
So lovely game

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2018
C505:
PLATINUM 90 Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but it's hard to imagine any beholder finding Trine to be anything but beautiful. Elegant backgrounds, Rays of golden light, Giant mushrooms, and ivy and brambles climb the walls of crumbling fortresses. This is the kind of world we imagined when we read storybooks and dreamed of far-off kingdoms and enchanted woodlands as children.
So lovely game
Is like i will start playing all this small title game
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by C505: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
trux:

Is like i will start playing all this small title game
This really isn't a small titled game. It looks though but it's highly rich in adventure hence a standout hehehehehehe.
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
C505:

This really isn't a small titled game. It looks though but it's highly rich in adventure hence a standout hehehehehehe.
Just check it it on sales 4 $2 Nice
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2018
Plat 35 metal gear solid V

Games are more interesting when you are a trophy hunter i remember when i first play this game wasn't this intresting and was very diffecult.

This has enter among my favorites games

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by C505: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
trux:
Plat 35 metal gear solid V

Games are more interesting when you are a trophy hunter i remember when i first play this game wasn't this intresting and was very diffecult.

This has enter among my favorites games
That's the spirit man

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by Macrophage(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2018
C505:
Good game. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Will plat later.
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2018
Plat number 40 goes to Bloodborne what a difficult game the diffecult rating should be 10/10

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by cao(f): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
C505:
About to tackle this one.

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by cao(f): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
That was quick, just platted Late Shift, the key is exiting after decisions, didn't have to do 7 playthroughs. Although, I'm gonna do another for fun - I'm doing the happy ending again jor.

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by Thegamingorca(m): 12:54am On Mar 26, 2018
cao:
That was quick, just platted Late Shift, the key is exiting after decisions, didn't have to do 7 playthroughs. Although, I'm gonna do another for fun - I'm doing the happy ending again jor.

shocked shocked

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=cao post=66156827]That was quick,

Due to the help i get is not too hard as u can get help to fight bosses
the chalice dungeons are harder than the main game u can also get help here too
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by cao(f): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
trux:

Due to the help i get is not too hard as u can get help to fight bosses 
the chalice dungeons are harder than the main game u can also get help here too
I was actually talking about Late Shift.
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by Thegamingorca(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
cao:

Give in already.

The queen of yharnam yearns to feel your touch.

Bloodborne calls out to you

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2018
cao:

Oh my bad am actually waiting for that game to be on sale
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Give in already.

The queen of yharnam yearns to feel your touch.

Bloodborne calls out to you

Lol abi the game is easier i am ready to help fight the bosses even the chaliece dungeouns
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by cao(f): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2018
trux:

Oh my bad am actually waiting for that game to be on sale
I got it for £3.69.
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by Thegamingorca(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2018
cao:

I got it for £3.69.

shocked shocked

I'm actually contemplating on getting a saints row gat out of hell dlc. Do you recon it'll also be dirt cheap cheesy

I don't want to risk buying another nigerian cd with expired or invalid download codes of the dlc cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fifa 20 Ppsspp Iso File – Psp Fifa 20 Free Download 2020 / What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. / Download NBA 2K23 PPSSPP Highly Compressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.