Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP (20704 Views)

Bribery Allegation: Ignore Pdp’s Call For Amaechi,onu’s Sack, It’s A Distraction / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm / Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by Koleman(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
olutunde12:

You are the one who needs to buy ropes. Use one and keep the rest for your family members because it is buhari and you people that are troubled and pained by this storm. A noisy and abusive apc that is now thretening the opposition. If not that somebody is sick with his entire family, who cares about what bubu does to any thief? But we are saying that the court that decided tinubu's corruption case and aquitted him should be allowed to try these people and the decision of the court be respected. Mad goats dieing for baba bubu.
oga sorry no vex. I no know say e go vex you. But one thing is certain you succeed in showing to everyone who truly needs the rope. I no vex o, na you the vex. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by jmaine: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Why not push for a Buhari life presidency once and for all . . . .Legions of zombies on parade . . . . .
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by dammykrane(m): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
room089:

All dis speaking in tongues simply because u be first to comment?
If u come win 1k5 recharge card u go nakked enter market!
. Ogboni memba...I see ya!!
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by room089: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
dammykrane:
. Ogboni memba...I see ya!!

Now I know where you belong; better accept Jesus christ or you perish!
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by Kohimbino: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
The person that wrote this should be tied to a tree and left to be eaten alive by ants.Did Obama ignore court orders?Is Obama using an anti corruption agency to witch hunt enemies?Comparing Buhari to Obama is an atrocity.Buhari is totally useless and not fit to rule.

1 Like

Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
room089:

Now I know where you belong; better accept Jesus christ or you perish!

Buhari will succeed in Jesus name.
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by Badmusdammy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
We need a president who is not afraid of taking actions that will change the situation of this country .If you are found guilty of any corrupt practices then you should be punished why then is Buhari a tyrant.God bless Naija ooo
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by naijaboy756: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Badmusdammy:
We need a president who is not afraid of taking actions that will change the situation of this country .If you are found guilty of any corrupt practices then you should be punished why then is Buhari a tyrant.God bless Naija ooo
so in taking your so called actions, the judiciary should be disregarded? Even in the most advanced countries, there is respect for rule of law. Go and sit down joor with your vindictive one sided corruption fight. Mtcheewww
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by jmaine: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Badmusdammy:

Who finds them guilty, Buhari the dunce or the Law court ? . . . .You see why your clamours of a tyrannical #BabafireOn is albeit imbec1lic . . . . . .
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by naijaboy756: 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
jmaine:

Who finds them guilty, Buhari the dunce of the Law court ? . . . .You see why your clamours of a tyrannical #BabafireOn is albeit imbec1lic . . . . . .
that media chat really exposed who he truly is.. No matter how hard he tried to hide as a democrat, he acted like the tyrant he is.
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Op stop mixing apple and orange please

Obama used an executive order recognised by American constitution to bring about more control. There is nothing dictatorial about what he did. Keep in mind that Obama has previously sent bills to congress to change the laws but failed. Executives order are recognised by the constitution

But no where in the Nigerian constitution does it say the President can ignore court orders!
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by jmaine: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
naijaboy756:
that media chat really exposed who he truly is.. No matter how hard he tried to hide as a democrat, he acted like the tyrant he is.

Sure . . Only his zombies believe otherwise
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by Badmusdammy(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Well I know by the end of buhari's tenure some HATERS WILL BE SURPRISED AND WILL BE BEGGING GOD FOR FORGIVENESS.WHY CANT WE BLAME THE LAST ADMINISTRATION FOR LOOTING OUR MONEY WHILEMILLIONS OF NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING BUT HERE WE ARE CONDEMNING THE GOVT FOR PUNISHING THEM OR NOT FOLLOWING ONE RULE OF LAW.CAPITAL NONSENSE NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME OOO
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by naijaboy756: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Badmusdammy:
Well I know by the end of buhari's tenure some HATERS WILL BE SURPRISED AND WILL BE BEGGING GOD FOR FORGIVENESS.WHY CANT WE BLAME THE LAST ADMINISTRATION FOR LOOTING OUR MONEY WHILEMILLIONS OF NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING BUT HERE WE ARE CONDEMNING THE GOVT FOR PUNISHING THEM OR NOT FOLLOWING ONE RULE OF LAW.CAPITAL NONSENSE NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME OOO
did PDP blame the military that soooo looted our money without conscience? Has it occured to you that the rot this country is facing is as a result of the several years of military mis-rule? PDP even tried to pacify and heal the wounds inflicted on Nigerians by the Oputa panel which your messiah president refused to appear. Why the selective probe and high disregard for court pronouncements? Do you guys have sense @ all?
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
krendo:
Op stop mixing apple and orange please

Obama used an executive order recognised by American constitution to bring about more control. There is nothing dictatorial about what he did. Keep in mind that Obama has previously sent bills to congress to change the laws but failed. Executives order are recognised by the constitution

But no where in the Nigerian constitution does it say the President can ignore court orders!

Republican calls it dictatorial. Democrats calls constitutional. Just d same way PDP calls Buhari actions dictatorial and APC calls it constitutional. To me there is no difference btw Obama case and Buhari case. Is just all about whether u support opposition or you support d ruling party.

FOR THE RECORD ALL BUHARI HAS DONE IS 100% CONSTITUTIONAL. HE DID NOT IGNORE ANY COURT ORDER. IS AS SIMPLE AS DAT.
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by Montaque(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Don't support dictatorial tendencies anywhere. even in the name of fighting corruption.
The law is for all
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by pacespot(m): 5:15am On Jan 06, 2016
tuale4u:
Nigeria Masses Must protest against PDP. Buhari Anti-Corruption war must succeed

PDP crazy Ideology of Steal,embezzle and loot Government Treasury dry with impunity, “Rule of Law” will stop you from going to prison must be destroyed by Nigeria masses before it destroys Nigeria!

Nigeria masses must be careful the way we support PDP in trying to destroy Buhari anti-corruption war. We must know that Buhari is largely alone in his anti-corruption drive even within the APC. Should we allow PDP to frustrate him and he loses interest and passion to fight corruption, we the masses will suffer the most. His current minsters will have no reason than to loot massively too.

The twisting of the meaning of “Rule of Law” to defend obvious corrupt public officials and treasury looters at the expense of Nigeria masses by PDP is getting to ridiculous and alarming level. One of the main reason of rule of law in the first place is to ensure individuals does not share and loot common wealth of a nation with impunity into individual pocket viz a viz other objectives. The aim of rule of law is to govern in the best way for the people. Therefore anybody who steals public fund is already guilty of breaking the rule of law.

In Nigeria, poor people who steal common goat in villages spend years in prison awaiting trials under both the PDP past governmentt and also under this APC government, I have never heard the PDP trying to defend those poor village thieves with the rule of law!

According to wikepedia , “The rule of law is the legal principle that law should govern a nation, as opposed to being governed by arbitrary decisions of individual government officials. It primarily refers to the influence and authority of law within society, particularly as a constraint upon behavior, including behavior of government officials” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_law. So a public official who convert government money to personal money with impunity is already guilty of breaking the rule of law. it is surprising and very ironical for the person to be hiding under the same rule of law he has destroyed to escape Justice. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

The current anti-corruption fight of president Buhari has fully complied with rule of law so far. This current government has a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) as a vice president. He understands all the loopholes in Nigeria constitution which rich, wealthy and influential Nigeria politicians and public officials use in escaping justice because of their ability to hire sound and good legal team with the looted fund from our common wealth. Then came this innovative prosecution method currently applied by federal government of Nigeria.

The new method of prosecution being applied by the federal government is explained as follows: If you steal yam, meat, egg, rice and the government is aware, they will arrest you for stealing only yam, sue you to court. In a month or two you procure bail for stealing yam. You get arrested and get sued for stealing meat. Maybe in another two months you get a bail, then you get arrested for stealing egg and the process continues. As this goes on, your resources goes down, the people willing to sign surety for you decrease since you may have to use different persons as surety in each case of bail. Also the fact that you are on bail only means you can come to court from your house it does not acquit or discharge you from the case. Thus you will be going to two or more courts at the same time. This will further weaken your resolve to continue to fight because of the huge resources and energy you will need to drag on the case. In doing this the government has fully complied with rule of law. This is what have been applied in the case of Dasuki and other cases. Buhari has not disobeyed any court order. Everything Buhari has done is legal.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/i-dont-believe-in-unmoderated-rule-of-law-prof-odekunle-sagay-committee-member/ProfessorFemi

The reason for the serious panic in PDP camp over Dasuki case is very simple. The case will implicate many top PDP members. Also Dasuki is a son of a former sultan of sokoto which make him a royalty and a prince, a Fulani like Buhari, a former army colonel. If Dasuki can be jailed with all his influence, it means it will be difficult for any other person to escape being jailed. All the noise about dictatorship, fascism, tyranny, totalitarianism, abuse of power, abuse of the rule of law, etc by PDP is just out of frustration. This is because the size of the loophole they were relying on has been strongly reduced.

For all those who claim Buhari is no saint and as such should not fight corruption should go and have their head examined. I agree he is no saint. But there is no country in the world ruled by saints. If other countries like United State, China, France have succeded in reducing corruption in their countries by sinful men who are not saint, then Buhari is qualified to fight corruption. Except we want God to come down from heaven himself to come and fight Nigeria corruption.

For the first time in a very long time in Nigeria history, we have a president who is passionate and focus in reducing corruption in Nigeria. We the Nigeria masses must support him so that he will have the courage and energy to continue this fight. In the long run, the beneficiary of this fight is the common man like me and you. We must not allow people who have abused us, trampled upon us, and oppressed us to deceive us with grammar in order to go away scot free despite all the heavy atrocity they have committed.

For those crying to Barrack Obama, I tell you, United States is even tougher than Buhari on issues of national security and placing people in custody without trials. Barrack Obama has ordered killing of America citizens with drones without trial. There are American Citizens in Guantanemo bay detention and other detention faciities in US and outside the US without trial for months and years. Below is prove from Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_detainees_at_Guantanamo_Bay

Corruption is considered National Security Issue. Anti-corruption fight is a war and we the masses should see it as such. it is a fight for our common good and well being.

http://www.jworldtimes.com/Article/82012_Corruption_and_National_Security

Nigeria masses must rise up against PDP or else Nigeria will be doom forever should we allow PDP to pressure President Buhari to give up on his anti-Corruption war. We must understand that the current Buhari anti-corruption war will go a long way in ensuring that the current cabinent members of Buhari government perform with minimal stealing of our common wealth. Should we allow PDP to fustrate Buhari to give up on his anti- Corruption fight, I promise you, the current ministers and other public officials under the current APC government will grow very wild and steal our common wealth without any consciennce or Fear. We need to understand that Buhari is alone to a very large extent in this anti-corruption war. Many of Buhari cabinent members are secretely supporting PDP to fustrate the anti-corruption war. It benefits Buhari Ministers if the anti-corruption war fails. Nigeria masses must wake up to reality and understand that we are the one at the receiving end. Nigerians have been praying to God in churches, Mosque and Shrines for corruption in Nigeria to reduce. God have answered our prayers in Buhari. Let us not make the mistake of the Jews who God sent a messiah and Saviour Jesus Christ, but was rejected because he came to them as a son of an ordinary carpenter. Buhari may have come to us as someone without oratory skills with limited conventional education, but i strongly believe, he is the answer to Nigerians prayers on corruption.

The real problem is that the nigerian masses themselves are very morally bankrupt. When people are shouting over the corrupt acts of their public office holders, it's not because they actually hate the act but because they feel someone has taken away resources that they would never be part of.

I get an idea of how an ordinary Nigerian can be wickedly corrupt recently when I had something to do in a public office where I needed to check a file. These people denied me the access to my file simply because I couldn't give them a bribe of N1000 they asked for, despite knowing I came from a far distance that would have cost me N5000 (To and Fro) in T-fare. These are the ordinary nigerians that would also have a gut to label their government corrupt.

I totally feel the emotion and passion in your comment that's why I'm saying this.

Nigerians think life is all about money and that anybody that has it should be idolized. Their leaders understand this, so they're playing perfectly to this obvious weakness.

Corruption is the most egregious thing that has ever happened to a modern man. People should thank their head if they're lucky to have a leader who is passionate to fight it. It doesn't cost Buhari anything if he decides to pay a leap service to the people just like his predecessors, and then siphon the public wealth as he wants to enrich his family. Even the people around him will be happy to help him quickly achieve that.

It takes courage and sacrifice for someone to decide to fight this hydra-headed monster called corruption in a totally morally decadent society like Nigeria.

Corruption is very dangerous to humanity, in the sense that, it becomes like a culture and norm when it works its way into people. The doers don't even know the impact on the bearers because they think it's a right way of life.

I just hope people don't kill this man zeal for fighting it. Coz, sincerely speaking, morale is generally low in this country

1 Like

Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by peedeeasobie(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2016
This post is very unintelligent and classically s.t.u.pid.

So, Nigeria is emulating America? Buhari is emulating Obama? Really?

Pls do tell, how is America's economy? How is the relationship with its allies?

Obama has lost his place in the world as a serious world leader. Putin is taken as a more serious world leader.

It doesn't matter how much you try to justify the president's impunity, it is very wrong.

There are many things a president may do, but when he starts flouting court orders, that's a roadway to tyranny!
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by myahayawabi(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2016
Baba carry go forget about the wailers.
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by ubah84(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2016
freethug:
CAN THE WRITER OF THIS RUBBISH ARTICLE MENTION ONE COURT ORDER OBAMA HAS DISOBEYED
can you mention one court order that Buhari disobey?
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2016
peedeeasobie:
This post is very unintelligent and classically s.t.u.pid.

So, Nigeria is emulating America? Buhari is emulating Obama? Really?

Pls do tell, how is America's economy? How is the relationship with its allies?

Obama has lost his place in the world as a serious world leader. Putin is taken as a more serious world leader.

It doesn't matter how much you try to justify the president's impunity, it is very wrong.

There are many things a president may do, but when he starts flouting court orders, that's a roadway to tyranny!

do you want Buhari to emulate Putin? Putin is more autocratic and dictatorial than Obama. should Buhari copy Putin, you will still be the first to shout Buhari autocracy is getting too much.
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2016
pacespot:

The real problem is that the nigerian masses themselves are very morally bankrupt. When people are shouting over the corrupt acts of their public office holders, it's not because they actually hate the act but because they feel someone has taken away resources that they would never be part of.

I get an idea of how an ordinary Nigerian can be wickedly corrupt recently when I had something to do in a public office where I needed to check a file. These people denied me the access to my file simply because I couldn't give them a bribe of N1000 they asked for, despite knowing I came from a far distance that would have cost me N5000 (To and Fro) in T-fare. These are the ordinary nigerians that would also have a gut to label their government corrupt.

I totally feel the emotion and passion in your comment that's why I'm saying this.

Nigerians think life is all about money and that anybody that has it should be idolized. Their leaders understand this, so they're playing perfectly to this obvious weakness.

Corruption is the most egregious thing that has ever happened to a modern man. People should thank their head if they're lucky to have a leader who is passionate to fight it. It doesn't cost Buhari anything if he decides to pay a leap service to the people just like his predecessors, and then siphon the public wealth as he wants to enrich his family. Even the people around him will be happy to help him quickly achieve that.

It takes courage and sacrifice for someone to decide to fight this hydra-headed monster called corruption in a totally morally decadent society like Nigeria.

Corruption is very dangerous to humanity, in the sense that, it becomes like a culture and norm when it works its way into people. The doers don't even know the impact on the bearers because they think it's a right way of life.

I just hope people don't kill this man zeal for fighting it. Coz, sincerely speaking, morale is generally low in this country

You are absolutely right
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by peedeeasobie(m): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2016
tuale4u:

do you want Buhari to emulate Putin? Putin is more autocratic and dictatorial than Obama. should Buhari copy Putin, you will still be the first to shout Buhari autocracy is getting too much.

He should emulate the law. He shouldn't become a law to himself. The law enabled him to come in as the president, he shouldn't discard that law!
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by IMusa2012: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Well Obama did not order the the arrest of the secretary of the Republican Party.

1. I don't support APC nor PDP
2. I hope the EFCC got their hard facts right and we will see a logical conclusion to the persecution of Metuh (If there is a case against him)
3. For anyone who will say EFCC is not Buhari.; He is the President and like he said the agencies , heads and operations are his responsibility
4. This whole thing looks a little bit off. Because I have not seen a arrest of any strong APC member. They are not saints either. There has not been a strong continuation of APC members with EFCC cases . Sylva and The Late Abubakar Audu (What happens to the 11 Billion APC promised to return if they won Kogi)
5. Nigerians voted for change but what we need now is hope
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 10, 2016
peedeeasobie:

He should emulate the law. He shouldn't become a law to himself. The law enabled him to come in as the president, he shouldn't discard that law!

Why did u make reference to putin in d first place in ur explanation of good world leader and yet u dont want PMB to be like him
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 10, 2016
IMusa2012:
Well Obama did not order the the arrest of the secretary of the Republican Party.

1. I don't support APC nor PDP
2. I hope the EFCC got their hard facts right and we will see a logical conclusion to the persecution of Metuh (If there is a case against him)
3. For anyone who will say EFCC is not Buhari.; He is the President and like he said the agencies , heads and operations are his responsibility
4. This whole thing looks a little bit off. Because I have not seen a arrest of any strong APC member. They are not saints either. There has not been a strong continuation of APC members with EFCC cases . Sylva and The Late Abubakar Audu (What happens to the 11 Billion APC promised to return if they won Kogi)
5. Nigerians voted for change but what we need now is hope

EFCC is part of Executive arm of government.
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by FtLawi: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2016
tuale4u:
Obama government has been accused of dictatorship, fascism and tyranny by Republicans. Reason Buhari should Ignore PDP

It is not uncommon for opposition parties to label sitting president of a ruling party a Dictator. This is usually a way of venting frustration when Presidents make decisions that does not favour the opposition. The aim of this article is to bring to our notice of some instances Barrack Obama have been accused of abusing power by the opposition (Republicans) in the United State “the world most advanced democracy”. For those who are writing barrack Obama about Buhari abuse of power, they are wasting their time because Barrack Obama knows what it feels like to be labelled dictator, fascist or tyrant by opposition party.

it is difficult for you to be a serious and passionate executive leader in presidential system of government without being accused of tyranny by opposition. This s because in presidential system of government, the president has a lot of "gray area power" or executive order which tend to overlap both Judiciary and legislatures. Absolute Separation of power cannot exist in a Presidential system of Government. It is completely Impossible. it only exist in textbooks and internet articles. Nigeria legislatures under David mark in a last minute constitutional amendments, try to remove many of these "gray area power" of the president. This they did after the election. Goodluck Jonathan in his wisdom refused to sign the amendment into law despite the fact that he has lost his election. Apart from his peaceful acceptance of defeat, this is one of the greatest good thing Goodluck Jonathan did for Nigeria.

Below are numerous quotes where Obama government and supreme court has been accused of dictatorship, abuse of power, fascism, authoritarianism, tyranny etc in the United states of America by opposition Republicans. Such cases are so many. But I will only states a few here.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/17507-lawmakers-furious-after-socialistic-dictator-obamas-address

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/31/huckabee-obamas-executive-actions-mark-classic-dictator/

http://www.mediaite.com/print/is-dictator-obama-abusing-his-executive-order-powers/

http://www.mediaite.com/print/is-dictator-obama-abusing-his-executive-order-powers/

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/04/politics/obama-loretta-lynch-gun-control-actions/

http://www.democraticunderground.com/101653275

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mike-huckabee-gay-marriage-decision

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-healthcare-conservatives-idUSKBN0P60DK20150626

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/17507-lawmakers-furious-after-socialistic-dictator-obamas-address

livewire safety limited is recruiting urgently for security guards,
requirement:

3 passport photograph with 1 full size picture
height 5.6 for male while female is 5.4 feet
Age 25 to 45
Olevel result Or certificate.
CV
Contact the recruiting officer on:
Email:ftlawi.livewirerecruitment@yahoo.com.

Note: this is for lagos base people alone .

Cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Mynd44
Re: If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP by FtLawi: 9:16am On Feb 02, 2016
livewire safety limited is recruiting urgently for security guards,
requirement:

3 passport photograph with 1 full size picture
height 5.6 for male while female is 5.4 feet
Age 25 to 45
Olevel result Or certificate.
CV
Contact the recruiting officer on:
Email:ftlawi.livewirerecruitment@yahoo.com.

Note: this is for lagos base people alone .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" / Miyetti Allah Seeks Inclusion Of Fulani In Amotekun: Afenifere, PANDEF Kick / Ajimobi Awarded N30bn Last-minute Contracts In One Day, Says Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.