Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

He Is Too Shy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Too Shy (53860 Views)

Many Guys Are Too Shy To Land The Girl Of Their Dreams / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Too Shy by Laveda(f): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
kaboninc:

i SEE
huh?
Re: He Is Too Shy by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Orangina:
. This is where you got it all wrong.
How so!?undecided

Re: He Is Too Shy by Sagamite(m): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
I met this guy not quite long on a social media, we are friends and I think he wants me but too shy to express his desire. He barely looks into my eyes and whenever am close to him, he tends to develop cold feet: I think I like him but how long do I wait for him ...maybe because we are not on the same level ? am a working class Lady and he is still in school

Should I ask him out or wait for another guy? I like him alot.

If you were my daughter, you would know.

Because I would have drummed it into your head that a guy like this is probably the best kind of guy for you at that age (I am assuming you are both under 25).

Most guys under that age would get very nervous when they see a girl they are infatuated with. They don't know what to do.

When they get older, they realise such pure qualities are not attractive to young girls and they change. They get in the game.

Better up your game and make it happen.

You can chat him up if you wish. But as a girl, you don't really need to. Just always be around him when you can, ask him to come out, hang out with him, call him, talk to him and speak with a nice tone to him.

Basically make it fcking easy for him, then he would make a move or it would just happen if he is not a complete amateur.

If he is, then call me. ......................................Joking. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Is Too Shy by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Chai.

See as I de here de waste say I dey find gf... A pretty lady like this dying for an undergraduate whereas my first degree is wasting under my box.

End time
Re: He Is Too Shy by Guyman02: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sunexy:
Dnt ask him out...it myt be wrong

Ask him to ask you out...dats better

Seconded! That will break the ice and make him feel he is the one chasing after you.
Simply say 'John when are you going to ask me out, now, today or tomorrow'. Never tell him he is a shy guy because if he 'handuru you' like Osofia would say with accumulated 'konji', na you go beg for mercy and shout but I thought you are a shy guy? grin grin grin!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Too Shy by nwadiuko1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
lordC:
While u won't ask him out, there ar othr tins u can do 2 knw ur nxt mov.

Follow d advice on throwin mor green light, making him mor confindent & @ ease around u, etc.
D choice of words u use in addressin him cld giv him a clue whethr u want him or not

Aftr all attempts 2 make him talk & he stil doesn't, u myt av 2 put words in his mouth.

Som1 suggestd u put him in a tyt corner wit u alone & ask him som questions. Der u can put up a convo lyk:

"I see d way u look @ & relate wit me, but u're yet 2 say anytin as 2 hw u feel about me & what u want from me (don't allow him say anytin, at dis point), pls wait & listen 2 me( u av 2 say all dis in a lovely humour, since u love & want him 2u). Do u love me? Yes or no? (If he says yes) why av u bn shy 2 tell me all dis while? (Or) why havn't u tld me all dis whyl? (...). So, u intend 2 have an affair wit me & u'v kept it 2 urself all dis whyl, am only tryin 2 read u, cos its showing all over u.(By nw he shld av a fast hrt beat). Calm down, relax, u know u can always b free wit me & u can share almost anytn wit me, so be free 2 tell me how u feel abt me & what u want wit me, at least do dat first b4 concludin on my response (do dis wit all d lov u feel 4 him). So?.... Am listening (mke sure he speaks)( d rest is up 2 u if he speaks ur mind, as in hw u intend 2 giv him ur yes, u can choos a little shakara lyk u gals always do evn whn u av concludd in ur hrt)

Wish u gud luck.
bad guy
Re: He Is Too Shy by cassyrooy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Funny but you are right. Just wat I advice too. They are already friends, why rush him? Seems she wants some, you know...
She has to be smart with this guy, wtf! Coin words to be sexily naughty, unbelievably witty but still effective, else waka leave am abeg wink wink wink
Re: He Is Too Shy by kaboninc(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Laveda:
huh?

uhu
Re: He Is Too Shy by ccollins(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
I met this guy not quite long on a social media, we are friends and I think he wants me but too shy to express his desire. He barely looks into my eyes and whenever am close to him, he tends to develop cold feet: I think I like him but how long do I wait for him ...maybe because we are not on the same level ? am a working class Lady and he is still in school

be careful what you listen to online because a lot if evil people come to internet and they do give destructive advices especially where they own no responsibility for what they say.. now Back to the topic, it could be that he really loves you but he is shy. now mind you that shy ones are mostly innocent. if he was an extrovert, he would act and behave like most naija men.. why not ask him out first as a test and monitor his behavior to see if there is going to be any change you are suspicious of thereafter.. mind you a cassanova or liar cannot pretend to be shy naturally ,that's impossible.. also be careful of rubbish estherfabian posts because she is a deluded feminist and she herself don't believe in love.. am sure you have read stories of married women who loved and still love their shy husband
Re: He Is Too Shy by Laveda(f): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: He Is Too Shy by firstconvener: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Don't try it pls because he may end up take you too cheap. I belief guys smart but ladies smarter in this kind of game, work on his emotions,lure him to ask you out then you perfect it. Who knows he might be the "Mr Right"
Re: He Is Too Shy by Sanguine77(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:

Ask me out instead :
Re: He Is Too Shy by Bossken(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hey pretty, my candid opinion is that you should just drive slow and not ask him out since he is yet to say a word to that effect. From ur narrative, I guess u re older than him though age is just a number, but drive slow so u don't make hasty decision.

Peace ya

joliyp:

Re: He Is Too Shy by decoreal(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
u no what to do [color=#990000][/color]
Re: He Is Too Shy by eltweezy90(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
It happened to me too. I liked diz working class babe but was afraid of asking her to date my graduate but unemployed self. So she discovers one day, and what she did was amazing. She asked" do you have a serious woman in your life "and my answer stirred more questions and now we are love birds.
Re: He Is Too Shy by kaboninc(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Laveda:
grin

Lol...

Your teeth... ( grin )

The middle one is longer than the others....

Are they real?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Is Too Shy by Laveda(f): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol...

Your teeth... ( grin )

The middle one is longer than the others....

Are they real?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
No jor! embarassed at least I got a dp I'm smiling on..got cute set of teeth grin tongue
Re: He Is Too Shy by Obeenah(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
I met this guy not quite long on a social media, we are friends and I think he wants me but too shy to express his desire. He barely looks into my eyes and whenever am close to him, he tends to develop cold feet: I think I like him but how long do I wait for him ...maybe because we are not on the same level ? am a working class Lady and he is still in school .

Chai!

After looking at your pic I couldn't help but wish I was the said guy.

Nevertheless If you feel so strongly about him I'd advice you don't just ask him out straight away rather do stuff to make him say what he wants to say.

Make him comfortable in his own skin and let him know you like him regardless of status or income level.

A simple heart to heart conversation will do the trick. Let him know you are holding out on a relationship because you feel he has not said anything about the two of you and so u woukd like to know if he likes u as a friend or wants more.

Ask him to think about it before he gives a reply.

Caveat : most guys woukd say they like you and woukd want to be more than just friends. Discerning if he is fir real is left to you.
Re: He Is Too Shy by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:

The guy may not be confident to do many things, especially those you feel utmost important to you to make you feel like a WOMAN. DM me, lets talk... I am not shy
Re: He Is Too Shy by authority2006(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
donTbone:
angry
If he is shy, am sure not in all ways and time.
Am always afraid of shy guys though...

The last i knew as a friend, always shy but yet
wanted to bleed a lady cheesy

So my dear, be positive about the shyness.. but
trust me, behind that shyness is a stubborn konji
that you will never be able to control! grin
Run him down mentality.
Re: He Is Too Shy by donTbone(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
authority2006:
Run him down mentality.
How? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: He Is Too Shy by Banter1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:

baby you can ask me out.
Re: He Is Too Shy by ccollins(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringringrin
very foolish masochist. you had better change for good..
Re: He Is Too Shy by logontech: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
it's not a sin if you ask him out
Re: He Is Too Shy by kaboninc(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Laveda:
No jor! embarassed at least I got a dp I'm smiling on..got cute set of teeth grin tongue

Lol...

Yes, I've seen your dp...

And that 'Mark of God'... and yesss, your teeth... Lol.

I like your smile....do you smile always?

And

Your moniker, Laveda, did you get it from Lavender?
Re: He Is Too Shy by tamquezee(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:

Pls follow ur instincts and if they are positive go ahead. I once had an experience like that and the lady just helped me out and up till now I still savour d memory
Re: He Is Too Shy by Laveda(f): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol...

Yes, I've seen your dp...

And that 'Mark of God'... and yesss, your teeth... Lol.

I like your smile....do you smile always?

And

Your moniker, Laveda, did you get it from Lavender?
Thanks...and yes, I love smiling smiley I don't go a day without it .....lol

Nope....did you watch the last BBA?... Got it from there
You like?
Re: He Is Too Shy by engrusmankudu34(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Don't ask him out, tell someone who u trust dat knows him to tell him to ask u out, if u do ask him out he may disrespect u.
Re: He Is Too Shy by omirb: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sis, try and give him a little more tym, though it is not bad if u show him how much u love him. because that guy might b your real man for happy home in future. So losing such opportunity is costly.
I was also a very shy guy too in d past especially in this area and that cost me a similar opportunity of this type then. But I dnt regret it anyway because d part of the just will definitely like a shining light and continue to shine brighter unto d perfect day.
Most of the tym I have discover that guys are shy (like me) because of their extreme passion they have 4 d babe in questn. When u cant afford to c your girl in pain in d long run due to your present state, u tend to shy.
Re: He Is Too Shy by horladmejy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
see as una carry this matter ontop head.. smh.... Nigerians even when dem dey Yankee dem still come dey for motivational speaker for here... lipsrsealed
Re: He Is Too Shy by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:

trust me, some guys will still narrate u to their friends dat u re wooing him simply because u re giving him green lights.. Sow why beat around d bush just hit d nail on d head
Re: He Is Too Shy by Raalsalghul: 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
Guys Aren't supposed to be shy!grin

You guys are the bosses!! it's hightime you acted like one!wink

And who told you guys aren't supposed to be shy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.