Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter (33345 Views)

White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by joseph1832(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wouldn't be surprise if the girl in question is looking for the highest bidder. Many always weigh their chances with guys they meet online.
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by knifer(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
kimond101:
So because she didn't allow you to sleep with her she scammed you? Or because you paid for her KFC?
before nkor,
Raising your hope of smashing and dashing it like that, isnt that emotional SCAM?
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I know say some people daft but I no know say na this level.. Chai!

Make the guy go cheq himself for infection o.. Kiss on the lips fit don give am HIV or sth undecided.. You'll never know.

The guy no confirm mugu, a disgrace to guys in the house.

How can one dullard babe scam u,? angry
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by sokarsenal(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:
I'M STILL LOOKING FOR THE SCAM IN YOUR POST @ OP undecided
I guess u think scam only means "to swindle"...... it also means a deceitful scheme.....a girl kisses you in public...ON YOUR lips.....is an obvious sign she is interested.... then to later call and be cut off like that, that is a scam....she deceived him......you guys should start reading words from the dictionary and stop always using the meanings you have in your head from context

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Aminat508(f): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
harbeedaymee:
Serves you right. For a start, why did you wait for two days before calling her? Eni'n wafa n wofo cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by mikkypel(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ericardo7:
Lolz. Ordinary lunch wey u pay 4 and kiss wey u receive as payment sef yet u dey complain. Watta guys wey dem scam beta money ? Ogbeni #LeaveTrashForLAWMA

Egbon ericardo, if you want the kiss, come and collect it
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by klasys(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
He only get what his looking fo
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by jericco1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
angry
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Ayt27(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
how did she scam him here?

She showed him a green light when it was actually a confirm Red light.

Sister caro!!! smiley
HNY
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by abimic(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mznaett:
Some are luckygrin
Who's lucky here, the girl or the boy?
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by gunpoint(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
You too harsh
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by kenlinzo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
U v told us about d girl that scammed u.
pls, tell us about the girl u scammed on twitter also. U v to balance d story.
not wen things go wrong we hear about it but,
wen it went on well wit u and d girl we dnt hear about it.
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by kenoz(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lmao.
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
by eating in KFC for free when we have many hungry ones in the IDC grin

as in, she ate what was meant for another person worthy for it LOL!!!9ja boys won't kill me oooh!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by 9jatatafo(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
This OP deserved serious ban joor. Where is the scam? You were looking for some cheap kpekus to blow.
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Orikinla(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Poor girls have to hustle for survival on the fast lane.
There are millions of them in the ghettos in Nigeria and no jobs.

Many of them do house service.
You call and they come over to your place for blow jobs and sex.
"Oloshos" is the trend among Lagos babes these days.
And when you are in entertainment industry like me, they harass you for jobs in music videos, movies and modeling jobs and having sex with you is part of paying their dues. Thy go on Facebook, Twitter, 2go and even Nairaland for hookups.
I will not drop names, because I feel sorry for them.
Poverty is the blame and none of them asked to be born poor.
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Edipee(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mznaett:
Some are luckygrin
who dey lucky?
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Mznaett: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Edipee:
who dey lucky?
You want me to mention names bah?grin All join shalipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by omaigala12(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
I forgive you for wasting my time

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by donbenie(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
Still searching for the scam part..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by romeoetin(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
And the scam was?? angry angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by summerflame(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
As in " Leave thrash for LAWMA"

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by abimbawealth(f): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
How she take scam him?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Mznaett: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
abimic:

Who's lucky here, the girl or the boy?

My statement was'nt meant for them.. Rather those that understood my post got it with easewink
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by xtervaganza(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
And then some weyrey girls will blame us for having sex on the 1st date.

We may go to KFC but we are buying take away. You'll be eating in my house and that's after we kpansh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Demmocrats:
Am i having reading problem or eye problem, OP still looking for the scam part
me dey look for the cow when put this thing for FP!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by khunleylad(m): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Stilll searching for the scam part in dis ur cooool story For the God's
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Abee79(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
I wonder O! He even got a date and a free kiss sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by ekwelive: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
why some guys dull like dis? after reading dis some will still fall 4 d trick...normal...
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
CaroLyner:

My dear...ask him again
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by me69: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
She was just interested in chopin chicken wetin u think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / My Message To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.