Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s (24017 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by HerexG(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
The social life style of ladies in thier 20s should be quite different from ladies in thier 30s, when a lady in her 30s socialize like she is in her 20s, most people would likely perceive a negative perspective on such a lady and she will eventually attract the wrong people to herself. Ladies in her 20s are predominantly carefree, they are attracted and moved by materialism, love to explore excessively, the drive to catch fun is very high that's why you find them mostly in places like late night clubs, parties, being with numerous companies and associates.

Now does it means that ladies in their 30s should be left out of socializing ? The answer is simple as "No", here are six ways a single lady in her 30s should socialize without attracting the wrong people and perception of her personality.....

1. Always conceal the search for your life partner: Ladies, don't make it resounding or too obvious that you are single and searching, this is the point where most matured ladies get it all wrong. When you make it too obvious that you are in search of a spouse or life partner, it sends immediately sends the wrong signal to that potential spouse, it will at the long run make him feel as though he is doing you a big favor by dating or marrying you. Reduce to the max every form of desperation and insecurity, instead employ tactically the good old prank ladies in their 20s uses to keep men abate "The hard to get game".

2. Embrace and Get devoted to a Belief: Africans most especially Nigerians are a sucker for religion and spiritualism, you can easily pierce through a harden criminals heart if you appeal to his own religion or belief. For the Christians become a devoted church worker with some swag and class, not the "Mgbeke or SU" ones looking so unkempt and without a drive and passion for life and the same goes to other religions and believes.

3. Attending Occasions and Events: Attend more of classy weddings and business meetings "Alone", majority of the potential spouse you get at 30s are mostly gentlemen and most times shy, so give them all the opportunity to come approach you. Reduce all that girls large round table sittings when you attend events and occasions, give a smooth avenue to reach you. Note not all men are that confident to fish you out of sitting of group of friends.

4. Reduce Luxuries : Avoid looking too expensive when going to work, event or occasions, just dress responsibly, cute and smart. Cut down all forms of flamboyance and looking too flashy, one of the ladies I respect most when it comes to this aspect is Nollywood Rita Dominic, though she might be rich but she doesn't look too expensive, she just look smart and beautiful all the time. Ladies make yourself approachable and not looking like a demigoddess.

5. Embrace the "one man MOPOL" Phrase : Reduce and avoid too much companies , most especially guys, avoid the "friend zoned guys" those guys that loves hanging around ladies that they are not dating or having a relationship with, don't allow them deny you of a potential suitor. These guys will clinch to you to the extent that people would start thinking if something is going on between you both, not knowing that he just using you as a showoff to his ladies.

6. Take a chill pill: And last be very humble, polite but not stupid, if you have to talk, talk in a polite manner, avoid loose and derogatory words in the public. Get a natural shock absorber, so example when someone accidentally steps on you, don't allow all hell loose, just accept the sorry or the least you could say is " please be more careful next time" and not "are you blind..... ?

Do all this and you will get suitors all attracted to you, but the problem would be how to identify the right suitor, in my next post I will analyze and break down how to identify a potential marriage suitor. So watch out guys

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

Source: http://liteworld..com.ng/2016/01/how-best-does-single-lady-socialize-in.html

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by Aminat508(f): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Woah.. . Nice one @Op

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by octopusfreaky(f): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
not for me ,,i must get married before i clock 30 undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by bigiyaro(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nice one op bt girls dont listen
Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by joseph1832(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
octopusfreaky:
In Jesus Name: Amen. Happy Birthday!!!.

5 Likes

Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by octopusfreaky(f): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
joseph1832:
In Jesus Name: Amen. Happy Birthday!!!.
ohhhh thanks...
Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by agarawu23(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Single@30 lipsrsealed
Socializing should be the last thing. lipsrsealed
Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by abimbawealth(f): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Oh...still ok
Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by Princeparix(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Linda!!!!!!!!!

Rita!!!!!

Kate!!!!!!!

Genny Nnaji!!!!

Wey all those ladies wey make Beyonce sing #SingleLadies grin

7 Likes

Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by flokii: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin cheesy

@OP do you sell d chill pills?... gurls haff suffer
Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by timidapsin(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) shocked shocked shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/2840221/strange-cow-refused-die-after
Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by Mopolchi: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hmmm!
Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by lilmax(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Take a chill pill
Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by Sijo01(f): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nairalist!
Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Beware of men .

Pray always

Tank me later

1 Like

Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
I'm just wondering wht this thread would contribute to my every day hustle.
Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by refiner(f): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
won't wait till den...will sure marry before 24 self.....buh nice one op...

1 Like

Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by Cutehector(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Misspicy
Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by Pidggin(f): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
This country is full of sexists

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Oh! 9ja mentality and marriage sha

3 Likes

Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
refiner:
Really? I guess u must be 19 now lipsrsealed
Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
undecidedWhat if she's 30 and still doesn't wanna get married??undecided
And how about guys in their 40's that ain't married too? Why's the pressure always on LADIES??angry

Does that make her odd, Alien Or Just totally Repugnant?

BTW-You should also advice guys too...Don't be A walking Cliché....undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
HateU2:
i guess you must be 33 now lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
So she should pretend to be different.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by PainInTheAss(m): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
octopusfreaky:
that's on you actually, if you wish
Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by PainInTheAss(m): 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
refiner:
how about we go on a date?
Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by refiner(f): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
PainInTheAss:
how about we go on a date?
hnmm....cos of my comment...u gat no chill

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by refiner(f): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
HateU2:
hnmmm....not up to wink
Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wow single ladies?!!
Re: Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s by Smartguy001(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecidedWhat if she's 30 and still doesn't wanna get married??undecided
And how about guys in their 40's that ain't married too? Why's the pressure always on LADIES??angry

Does that make her odd, Alien Or Just totally Repugnant?

BTW-You should also advice guys too...Don't be A walking Cliché....undecided

Mono P...men na carry go till old age

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? / My Sister's Pre-wedding Photos / A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.