Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (58466 Views)

Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? / Know A Man Who Can Get You Pregnant And Abandons You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
hmuhammad:
the babe sef na hungry girl, 65k choi!!! She go wash everywhere

grin grin
Azzin

1 Like

Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by skyface00(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
Tell others lolz ,cheers

Suigeneris93:

grin grin grin
Evils

1 Like

Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by seaga: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Speechless3:
If i catch Segun, na to end hin life be dat angry

What did segun do, ohh
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:
just go find short wear, because you go wash plates tire tongue
That could be for 3 months. Because a waitress and dish washer salary could be N20,000 per month. If you are lucky. So that means you just got automatic employment where your salary has just been paid upfront
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by bezimo(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Only hoes and girls with poverty laden mentality deserve this treatment.
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sijo01:

I guess your judgement is based on your location. Where I'm from, mama put rocks big time and I prefer it to those junky food masquerading as fast food. Too much fry fry.
local food rocks sha... too much junk causes obesity
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by uboma(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:
just go find short wear, because you go wash plates tire tongue

Lol.

I remember the day one of my friends treated a lady same way. The lady was over-demanding at the eatery and my friend didn't say a word. He just took a small bottle of Guinness Stout and excused himself to get some cigarette. He left for home without the lady knowing.

The lady had to drop her hand-bag, ear-rings, wristwatch and footwear. After hours of begging, she was allowed to go home in company of one of the staff of the eatery (without the seized items) and source for money to pay up the bills. She was humiliated and she deserved every bit of it.

3 Likes

Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by jamela(f): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Restaurants and bars know the person who orders, pays. That's why in developed societies, the waiter always serves both parties menu booklets, the bills come back enclosed in the booklets used to order. It seems some Nigerian outfits use this lack of awareness to defraud their male customers, some even go as far as encouraging the females who arrive in company of a male to try their new expensive dish just so the male would have to pay for it or risk looking like a douche.

It's unfair to go out with a man and expect him to empty his pocket just because you have an appetite. It's either we both pay for ourselves or if he insists on paying, I tell him what options I fancy on the menu and let him decide what's okay for him to order. Nothing wrong with offering to order for yourself if you need any extras, you might as well even decide to get dessert for you both.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by kizyalex10(m): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lol,he is even nice to pay for his drinks,somebody will be so wicked that she will demand what she can't buy for herself because somebody is paying the bills.some people are jst wicked.i swear,as a guy or man,if my guy ask me to come so we hang out,if I know am nt financially bouyant to contribute to the outing,i wil decline the offer.but somebody will even enter transport,ask u to wait for her on the road so u will pay the bike man.nd when she comes to the resturant,she will order things that even the devil will marvel.hmmmmmm.women!!!! Jst try it with me first,then I will create history.house please don't ask me the scene I will create.
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by kizyalex10(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hw can someone ask what they ate that will amount to that 65k.poverty na bastard.come let me show u where a plate of food iss 35k
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
I really need a beautiful and young female companion
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Owobabjos: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Guy u sabi see movie ooooo...chai
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Sgwash: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Suigeneris93:
grin grin grin
Reason why I don't trust random guys at the bar
Random Guy and u wan chop 65k untop en head... SMH
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by happyjuliet(f): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
on ur own u go watch plate tire cheesy but some girls sha
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
tongue tongue

Sgwash:

Random Guy and u wan chop 65k untop en head... SMH
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Ay04z(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vikkiboi:
[b]Same thing happened to me last week angry

Met this lady through nairaland romance section some weeks back.

We exchanged contact and said we should hook up soon.

I went to Nairabet shop and place a bet with my last 2k sey ManU and chelsea go win kiss

Well they did. 2k became 5k grin

Then I thought to myself that this is the best time to show myself to this babe. grin

Am a big boy now kiss 5k no be small money now wink

I called her to meet me up at one close by lounge/restaurant in 20min, she said no problem.

I was waiting for like 30 min, then suddenly the unthinkable happened

I noticed the security man opened the door and lo and behold, here comes this same lady with 2 other fat ladies angry

'meet my friends' shocked

Ehn ehn, 'for my mind, I was thinking of 4some already grin then I remembered I had just 5k with me including transport fare sad

Which kain babe b dis na angry

'what will you girls love to take, pls make yourselves comfortable and order anything pls' for my mind, I no sabi sey I don enter am.

They ordered for foods worth 15k.

Well, as a sharp guy. I ordered my own meat pie and coke grin

Gently excused myself to the rest room, came out codedly kiss and codedly gave the cashier 500naira and told her to keep the change and I gladly said the the other ladies will sort themselves since its a reunion grin.

The babe is still calling me till now grin
[/b]
4some haha haha haha haha learner.
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
preetyb:
I go only wash plate na and even fetch water join so them go quick release me but that boy better no cross my path o else...
. Else wetin Na him born you (POVERTY MENTALITY)
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by preetyb(f): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
Softboi:
. Else wetin Na him born you (POVERTY MENTALITY)

Him no know say no be him born me before him ask me to oder?
BROKE ASS MENTALITY.
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Carnations:

Is there any point pretending to be what u're not? There's no big deal in it. And perhaps, if he could afford it but just didn't want to spend so much on her (maybe they just met or she doesn't mean much to him), then it doesn't matter what she thinks.

Running away in that manner was just too irresponsible.

Do you know if she even accepted to have a date with the dude due to how the guy was able to impress her either genuinely or through some pretence? If latter, you can now see that once he writes off the pretentious part, the babe wont look his part a second time. Believe me, most women trip for guys who act up...pretending to be what originally they are not.

BTW, from your posts, you seem to see "irresponsibility" from the part of the guy only. Wasnt it an irresponsible manner when she ordered products worth 65k? Be truthful to your conscience.
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sijo01:
Why will the bill be 65k? Them chop the whole restaurant with the furnitures ni?
No be so uh na they chop again.... .. .
Abi U don 4get.. ?
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Monalisa185(f): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
uboma:

Lol.

I remember the day one of my friends treated a lady same way. The lady was over-demanding at the eatery and my friend didn't say a word. He just took a small bottle of Guinness Stout and excused himself to get some cigarette. He left for home without the lady knowing.

The lady had to drop her hand-bag, ear-rings, wristwatch and footwear. After hours of begging, she was allowed to go home in company of one of the staff of the eatery (without the seized items) and source for money to pay up the bills. She was humiliated and she deserved every bit of it.

lol, pathetic... so you and friend were happy she got humiliated yeah?

next time,tell your friend to always have enough cash on him whenever he wants to take a ramdom lady out...
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sijo01:
Why will the bill be 65k? Them chop the whole restaurant with the furnitures ni?

No mind fake Nigerians living fake lives with little or no income..

I cant impress a lady by taking her to a costly restaurant. Many wines of great taste cost between N4k and N8k, if she wont come and drink it at my house, she isnt ready.
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Monalisa185(f): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
TOPCRUISE:

That could be for 3 months. Because a waitress and dish washer salary could be N20,000 per month. If you are lucky. So that means you just got automatic employment where your salary has just been paid upfront
lol upfront payment indeed...grin
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Monalisa185(f): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
webtroller:

But what if all the plates are clean and we'll arranged? Na to first dirty am o.

if that's the case, na to clean floor na...
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Monalisa185(f): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Era of washing plate don pass oo,.first of all them go first beat you after which den go strip u naked con snapp ur pix join.uploadin na d next tin

hehehehe... patapata dem go collect everything wey dey your body....dem no fit strip you naked jor, at least not in this 21st century...
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Monalisa185(f): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hahaha... no be small plate washing ooo...she go hear am wella dat day

lol, awoof dey run belle...
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nickymezor(f): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, awoof dey run belle...
Abi o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by uboma(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, pathetic... so you and friend were happy she got humiliated yeah?

next time,tell your friend to always have enough cash on him whenever he wants to take a ramdom lady out...

Lol

Be assured that the issue then wasn't about not having cash.

Greedy girls like her type deserves such treatment.
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Monalisa185(f): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
uboma:

Lol

Be assured that the issue then wasn't about not having cash.
Greedy girls like her type deserves such treatment.
ahhhhhh!!! I get it now...greedy girls...
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
SerialGist:

Do you know if she even accepted to have a date with the dude due to how the guy was able to impress her either genuinely or through some pretence? If latter, you can now see that once he writes off the pretentious part, the babe wont look his part a second time. Believe me, most women trip for guys who act up...pretending to be what originally they are not.

BTW, from your posts, you seem to see "irresponsibility" from the part of the guy only. Wasnt it an irresponsible manner when she ordered products worth 65k? Be truthful to your conscience.

What if that's what she's used to? .. Or perhaps as u say, the dude's been pretending to be very wealthy. She may not have ordered so much. The bill might have gotten to that amount, perhaps because of the nature of the restaurant... Their services, cost of food and all.

It was left to the guy to tell her what his pockets could afford. So, let's assume he had been pretending. Now that he left her in the lurch, in such a distasteful manner, do u still think she'd want to have anything to do with him?
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by zanga420: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Very disgusting n useless. What do u gain if u waste his resources. Cos he asked u out? Is it a crime to ask one out, lot of ladies are praying for who'll price their market, others a practically asking guys out, some1 admired u n u're paying him back with heartlessness? If devil begin dey punish u now, u go dey ask wetin u do. Shioor!
Cc: ritababe see what i'm seeing
Re: Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? by orsidy: 3:34am On Jan 06, 2016
GOBE!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? / My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.