Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company (35523 Views)

Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" / 'Buhari Revive Ajaokuta Steel Company': Nigerian Youths Protest In Abuja (Pics) / World Bank, IMF Put Pressure On Buhari To Come Up With Economic Blueprint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by clemzo101(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
omohayek:

You write as if she unilaterally signed off on that money by herself. Shouldn't you place the blame where it ought to lie, with GEJ? Besides, how do you know that Dasukigate wouldn't still had happened if she'd allowed more money to be wasted on Ajaokuta?

I repeat, whatever the failings of the last government, Okonjo-Iweala has rendered tremendous service to Nigeria, not just in this Ajaokuta business, but in getting the Paris Club to cancel $18 billion of Nigeria's debts. Hate GEJ's government all you want - I don't care - but give Okonjo-Iweala her proper due instead of uncritically swallowing hit-pieces by economic illiterates.
don't worry she will soon be surmoned to answer questions
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by BraniacX(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
typical case of sentiments overcoming reason, try and sell.ajaokuta to any modern steel maker so that you'll appreciate how little it is worth, ajaokuta's design and methods are synonymous with the 70's when it was designed so revamping it and running it won't and can't be cost productive, apart from the bragging rights of having locally produced steel, the whole enterprise will be running at a loss eventually. a daft sentimental idiot comes here rubbishing a well made decision and ignorant(es) like many of you are thinking with your asses out loud all in the bid to rubbish NOI when we should be trying to woo modern and established steel companies to come and set up foundaries in Nigeria but wait! few or no foreign companies want to invest in buhari's neo-nationalistic Nigeria anymore

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by 989900: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
“It is not enough that Mr President should be briefed by anybody. I advise him to pay a visit personally with some of his cabinet members so that when he is taking a decision, it is based on facts rather than waiting to be briefed”, Sanusi maintained.

IMPORTANT.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by 989900: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
BraniacX:
typical case of sentiments overcoming reason, try and sell.ajaokuta to any modern steel maker so that you'll appreciate how little it is worth, ajaokuta's design and methods are synonymous with the 70's when it was designed so revamping it and running it won't and can't be cost productive, apart from the bragging rights of having locally produced steel, the whole enterprise will be running at a loss eventually. a daft sentimental idiot comes here rubbishing a well made decision and ignorant(es) like many of you are thinking with your asses out loud all in the bid to rubbish NOI when we should be trying to woo modern and established steel companies to come and set up foundaries in Nigeria but wait! few or no foreign companies want to invest in buhari's neo-nationalistic Nigeria anymore

And you know all these, how?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by millionaireman: 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

And you believe

Do yourself a favour

Port quickly to APC its your right.

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

United Nations Referendum kiss

... and he shall be having just one vote in the referendum.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by Toosure70: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Neo-colonialism
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Best advice for the president to visit there personally
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by BraniacX(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
989900:

And you know all these, how?

there's this Indian steel giant whose name I've forgotten who made this particular assessment on ajaokuta some years ago same as mettalurg a Russian steel giant I think and this was when Nigeria was thinking of revamping ajaokuta and aladja, I read it in a paper back then so that's how I know. the recommendation back then was that we build new modern cost effective steel foundaries in a government/private sector partnership and this was what I think the previous admin was planning to do, I think this current admin is being dishonest and simply wants to rubbish NOI & GEJ by any means possible without doing or disregarding previously done feasibility studies

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by MistarT(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
God safe Nigeria from corrupt public officials, we need cleansing, graduates yakpa no jab, companies are folding up, how do we revive this country's unemployment issue? Textile-zero, iron-ore=zero, no government owned industry or if there is let me know.GOD ABEG DO SOMETHING!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by 989900: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
BraniacX:

there's this Indian steel giant whose name I've forgotten who made this particular assessment on ajaokuta some years ago same as mettalurg a Russian steel giant I think and this was when Nigeria was thinking of revamping ajaokuta and aladja, I read it in a paper back then so that's how I know. the recommendation back then was that we build new modern cost effective steel foundaries in a government/private sector partnership and this was what I think the previous admin was planning to do, I think this current admin is being dishonest and simply wants to rubbish NOI & GEJ by any means possible without doing or disregarding previously done feasibility studies

I think we need a more robust and honest assessment than previously done, to draw any conclusion.

Whichever way, PPP would still be the best way to go.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by Wallie(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
BraniacX:

Care expatiate? Based on what I've found so far, they seem to be using an up-to-date method.

Historically the Bessemer process was a major advancement in the production of economical steel, but it has now been entirely replaced by other processes such as the basic oxygen furnace.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_mill

The chosen Technology for Steel Production is the time tested Blast-Furnace – Basic Oxygen Furnace route for Steel Production. http://www.ajaokutasteel.com/site/pagef.php?cnt=Company%20Overview

I have very little doubt that the cost of production at Ajaokuta will be a lot higher than China imports. But whether we like it or not, sooner or later, we will have to start manufacturing to keep more of our earnings. Every time we buy imported products we end up subsidizing the workers of the economies that we buy the products from. Free trade with western countries do not benefit us because we have nothing to trade. We are just a dumping ground for every country that manufactures! Here’s the kicker, after paying for imported products with our earnings, those countries will then turn around to loan us some of the money we paid them!

To resolve the cost issue, we can simply limit the import of steel and/or increase the tariffs so that our locally produced ones can compete (even though that will mean that the price of steel will increase, at least, momentarily). Simple. Other western countries do the same thing. Take a look at the map below. Can you give me any rational reason as to why the countries in Africa are the least protected economies?

Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by onunwa21(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Abeg leave Okonjo Iwuala....Abeg na woman wey God don bless.....

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by CioAngels(f): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
With all your said education, i wonder how you got to the world bank. What am i saying, nigeria is a country were degrees are bought. I can now see why ngozi iweala could not answer national assemby questions. What a shame, becos many of us looked up to you to sanitise nigeria knowing where you came from, world bank.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by BraniacX(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wallie:

Care expatiate? Based on what I've found so far, they seem to be using an up-to-date method.

Historically the Bessemer process was a major advancement in the production of economical steel, but it has now been entirely replaced by other processes such as the basic oxygen furnace.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_mill

The chosen Technology for Steel Production is the time tested Blast-Furnace – Basic Oxygen Furnace route for Steel Production. http://www.ajaokutasteel.com/site/pagef.php?cnt=Company%20Overview

I have very little doubt that the cost of production at Ajaokuta will be a lot higher than China imports. But whether we like it or not, sooner or later, we will have to start manufacturing to keep more of our earnings. Every time we buy imported products we end up subsidizing the workers of the economies that we buy the products from. Free trade with western countries do not benefit us because we have nothing to trade. We are just a dumping ground for every country that manufactures! Here’s the kicker, after paying for imported products with our earnings, those countries will then turn around to loan us some of the money we paid them!

To resolve the cost issue, we can simply limit the import of steel and/or increase the tariffs so that our locally produced ones can compete (even though that will mean that the price of steel will increase, at least, momentarily). Simple. Other western countries do the same thing. Take a look at the map below. Can you give me any rational reason as to why the countries in Africa are the least protected economies?

I don't.disagree with you pertaining to our need to have our steel locally produced and am no expert on this topic but what I read when I read it said ajaokuta wasn't at the same level in terms of machinery and cost effectiveness as modern steel foundaries, what'll be the point of producing expensive steel in Nigeria if steel consumers prefer imported steel because of cheaper price and or better quality? the assertion back then was that the cost of bringing ajaokuta and aladja to modern standards was more than the cost of building brand new steel foundaries
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by SIRTee15: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
sonnie10:

Now you have shown that you know little about automation. No one is saying that Ajekuta can not be revamped to produced but the point is, who will buy at the price the steel will be produced? Again, you pointed out the size of administrative building and I ask, at what expense? The production capacity of ajekuta can not sustain those number of offices and homes you mentioned in today's competitive market. Every company in the world is cutting down on numbers of employee by using more efficient means of production. The set up of that facility is not economically viable. In line with international best practices, it would be suicidal to attempt to produce with such obselate equipment/ facility. Which market are you going to sell the expensive steel? Not anywhere on earth because China and Russia steel are too cheap to compete with.

30 years ago, the set up at ajekuta would have been profitable but not in 2016.

Nobody is talking of export here......
The focus is import substitution......
We tried it with cement production and we are successful. Today, Nigeria is self sufficient in cement production, we no longer import.
As at today, the price of everything in Nigeria is going up, yet that of cement is coming down.
We can achieve same success with steel....
Either with ajaokuta or another industrial project.
Look here, unless we start producing steel and fabricating various components from it, we are a long way off from any meaningful industrialization.
Do you know we are the only emerging economy that does not produce steel.
Do you know countries like Pakistan, egypt, vietnam, ukraine, south africa, mexico produce steel.
U guys should stop making it look like its only china and russia that produce steel.
We can do it, all it takes is strong political will, just like we did it for cement.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by cronsberg: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
One thing you cant deny is that we can never allow ajaokuta to die. Everything possible must be done to revive it. I bet people here screaming that its unviable haven't really gotten a close up view of this strategic steel mill of national importance. It is a giant industrial complex that is simply too important to continue staying idle. There are things that i believe a country like nigeria should do anything possible to actualize because of there strategic importance, and because of there industrialization launching potentials. First i think should be the revival of the ajaokuta steel complex, second should be the construction of the 3000 megawatt mambilla dam, third should be the north - south railway project, then the massive inter- state highway system project e.t.c I will never take buhari's government serious about economic diversification until i see Ajaokuta being really revived, and massive construction equipments working hard at the mountains of the mambilla plateau building that gaddam long overdue dam
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by templeinyou(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Why not have a secret alliance with Russia to develop it since they are the one that built it.

If West will not help at least East can
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by omohayek: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
CioAngels:
With all your said education, i wonder how you got to the world bank. What am i saying, nigeria is a country were degrees are bought. I can now see why ngozi iweala could not answer national assemby questions. What a shame, becos many of us looked up to you to sanitise nigeria knowing where you came from, world bank.

A simple Google search would have let you know that she obtained her bachelors degree at MIT, graduating magna cum laude, and then she went on to do her PhD at Harvard. Okonjo-Iweala is among the least likely people in Nigeria to have "bought" her degree. Do you think an incompetent person would have been a candidate to run the World Bank?

The eagerness of so many utterly ignorant people to attempt to tarnish this woman's reputation is simply disgraceful. Talk about the Dunning-Kruger effect in action!

[url]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect[/url]

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by Wallie(m): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
BraniacX:

I don't.disagree with you pertaining to our need to have our steel locally produced and am no expert on this topic but what I read when I read it said ajaokuta wasn't at the same level in terms of machinery and cost effectiveness as modern steel foundaries, what'll be the point of producing expensive steel in Nigeria if steel consumers prefer imported steel because of cheaper price and or better quality? the assertion back then was that the cost of bringing ajaokuta and aladja to modern standards was more than the cost of building brand new steel foundaries

The highlighted is EXACTLY the point lost on a lot of people. It is true that there are immediate benefits to cheaper products but at what long-term costs? Why do you think our manufacturing industry is comatose? We are a decade or two away from competing head-to-head with developed countries when it comes to manufacturing. They will almost always produce cheaper goods than we can manufacture locally, especially when the goods are sourced from Asia. However, simply throwing open our boarders is what got us to where we are today with the high unsustainable unemployment rate! We are lucky enough to have the population to consume and somewhat of a middle class to buy most goods but we are wholly inefficient when it comes to manufacturing due to production costs and lack of technology.

However, every planned country has a multitude of industries that they protect from competition either through tariffs, quotas, subsidies, and/or laws. Some things are just so important to a country’s vital interest that they are done locally even though it would have been cheaper to produce outside. I know for a fact that the US protects the following industries from external competition: defense, agriculture, oil and gas, and some technologies.

Something has to give as there is no free lunch! If we want large scale employment, we will have to manufacture more and import less. There are no two ways about it unless we become a service-based economy, which is not currently feasible because we lack the knowledge. Right now, for every ton of steel we buy, we are employing workers and enriching companies in China that mine for iron ores, manufacture steel, and transport steel. And this is just ONE industry! Any wonder why we have no foreign exchange!

By the way, I do believe that there’s not a single steel mill in Africa even though South Africa has proven iron ore reserves!

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by sonnie10: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
SIRTee15:

Nobody is talking of export here......
The focus is import substitution......
We tried it with cement production and we are successful. Today, Nigeria is self sufficient in cement production, we no longer import.
As at today, the price of everything in Nigeria is going up, yet that of cement is coming down.
We can achieve same success with steel....
Either with ajaokuta or another industrial project.
Look here, unless we start producing steel and fabricating various components from it, we are a long way off from any meaningful industrialization.
Do you know we are the only emerging economy that does not produce steel.
Do you know countries like Pakistan, egypt, vietnam, ukraine, south africa, mexico produce steel.
U guys should stop making it look like its only china and russia that produce steel.
We can do it, all it takes is strong political will, just like we did it for cement.

The aim should not be to live in a fool's paradise. What you have proposed is a situation were through government policies, prices of locally produced commodities are manipulated to keep companies afloat. More like robbing Peter (local consumers) to pay Paul (big local companies). How do you suggest that an Iron steel that is sold for #800 a piece from China should be produced locally and through government policies and regulations, consumers would be forced to buy them for #1500?

You missed the point, this discussion was not about if local production of steel was possible but on whether is was a good idea to continue to waste more money on the current Ajeokuta steel facility. Four different experts have said it is not viable. So there is no need for Nigeria to cry over spilled milk. How do you fix a broken bottled? The consensus here is that the facility is outdated. A good question would have been, then what next?

The simple answer is that Nigeria should go back to the drawing board, they have to start from ground zero. Painful but true.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by Jesusloveyou: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
melvinjames:
Buhari's democracy:
Arrest PDP publicity sec
Arraign former PDP chairman
Rubbish the brilliant NOI
Do all of this on the same day.

#TheOneChanceBus.
what wil be d gain of dis woman after collapsing our conomy, God punish saTANist

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by Jesusloveyou: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
BraniacX:
so after Writing them off, what is now her gain, did she bring d new investors to d industry, and what is d gain?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by sharpchap: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
NOI's report is just being diplomatic. the equipment in ajaokuta does not match the ore type. it is that simple. it has nothing to do with cost or degree of modernization. the type of iron ore present there is called pisolitic iron ore. the equipment there is for primary ore, so the equipment cannot process that ore. dem just dey use am chop money anyhow una come dey abuse the person wey take style expose dem. ajaokuta can never work with what is available there now. i dont think there is any primary ore in Nigeria. it was just the unbelievable stupidity of the ppl that started the construction, and the wickedness of subsequent administrations that discovered the mistake and perpetuated it in order to wack money.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by openmine(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Eluwilussit:

You think nairalanders get brain? Most of them can't reason independently. If you ask some of them for proof, they usually direct you to a post by TonyeBarcanista.

The same imf they are condemning, the president of Nigeria received its president today. If imf and iweala didn't mean well, what's our very own PMB doing with its head?

We need proof that iweala and imf sabotaged ajaokuta steel project. Too much talk talk full naija.
i guess after PMB received the IMF president very well,someone will be sent from the presidency to tell that talkative to shut his big mouth... cheesy
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by monexx(m): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2016
APC U COMPLAIN ALOT, PLS STOP COMPLAINING AND WORK, PERIOD!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by SIRTee15: 5:33am On Jan 06, 2016
sharpchap:
NOI's report is just being diplomatic. the equipment in ajaokuta does not match the ore type. it is that simple. it has nothing to do with cost or degree of modernization. the type of iron ore present there is called pisolitic iron ore. the equipment there is for primary ore, so the equipment cannot process that ore. dem just dey use am chop money anyhow una come dey abuse the person wey take style expose dem. ajaokuta can never work with what is available there now. i dont think there is any primary ore in Nigeria. it was just the unbelievable stupidity of the ppl that started the construction, and the wickedness of subsequent administrations that discovered the mistake and perpetuated it in order to wack money.
If that's the case, why don't we simply import the primary iron ore that can work with the equipments......... at least, I know a lot countries that produces steel do not have sufficient iron ore e.g japan, u.k, south korea, pakistan, Indonesia etc........ or its not economically viable to do such?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by clemzo101(m): 5:38am On Jan 06, 2016
BraniacX:

u must be one of dos dat ate from Jonathan govt, don't worry even if u are not caught, dos gains will waste away somehow......how can u be defending Jonathan and NOI despite all the obvious evidences. Weds I like it or not Jonathan killed dis country, wherever he is now he shld be filled with regrets, sharing tax payers money to friends and allies without ignominy, its a shame. GEJ govt never tried building any steel coy oga. Even if the steel mill is not active, the list that cld ve happened is allowing each of the sub sections function......the rolling mills, the power plant, oxygen plant, power equipment repair shops, chemical shop, central mentainance just to mention a few......the last I heard is dat dis various sections still collect contracts from big companies...,so many brains dere, so many experienced engineers, and u come here to write trash about Ajaokuta......even if govt isn't interested I steel let d oda departments function at full capacity. The place is too big to be abandoned.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by clemzo101(m): 5:42am On Jan 06, 2016
sharpchap:
for ur mind na sense u write.......where did u get this crap u wrote from?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by Turbocharged: 6:31am On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by SIRTee15: 6:35am On Jan 06, 2016
sonnie10 pa1693513:

The aim should not be to live in a fool's paradise. What you have proposed is a situation were through government policies, prices of locally produced commodities are manipulated to keep companies afloat. More like robbing Peter (local consumers) to pay Paul (big local companies). How do you suggest that an Iron steel that is sold ufor #800 a piece from China should be produced locally and through government policies and regulations, consumers would be forced to buy them for #1500?

You missed the point, this discussion was not about if local production of steel was possible but on whether is was a good idea to continue to waste more money on the current Ajeokuta steel facility. Four different experts have said it is not viable. So there is no need for Nigeria to cry over spilled milk. How do you fix a broken bottled? The consensus here is that the facility is outdated. A good question would have been, then what next?

The simple answer is that Nigeria should go back to the drawing board, they have to start from ground zero. Painful but true.

What u wrote in the first paragraph is at best ludicrous, pls go and read about import substitution industrialization and strong barrier on imports by east asian nations in the 20th century..............then u will know why countries with the least protectionist measures for local production are the least industrialized.

Pls, go through wallie's post on this thread, the guy really said a lot on this subject.
Production of steel is more of strategic importance to a nation than economic viability.
No steel production, no industrialization, its as simple as that.
Clemzo101 said something like ajaokuta can be automated and besides the technology isn't outdated......
But if for argument sake, we should accept the report on ajaokuta, what about the steel mill in aladja and osogbo that were built recently yet presently comatose.
Production of steel anywhere in the world comes with challenges and it only takes strong willed and determined leaders to get it going, something our leaders lack.
The report submitted to NOI is the same report IMF had been parroting over the last 30 years since the creation of ajaokuta...........so it's nothing new.
They even discouraged us from starting............the reason the contract went to the Russians.
They claim our iron ore is too dirty, thus not ideal for steel production..........but I think that can be easily circumvented by importing from neighboring congo, south africa, or guinea.........rather than killing the noble project.
Since she claimed diversification is inevitable, if nigeria is to emerge as a strong economy, what NOI should have done as the cordinating minister in the previous govt., was to come up with a new and detailed blueprint on steel revitalization in this country(just like they did for PHCN)..........something she never bothered about truout her stay in office.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by SIRTee15: 6:36am On Jan 06, 2016
sonnie10:

The aim should not be to live in a fool's paradise. What you have proposed is a situation were through government policies, prices of locally produced commodities are manipulated to keep companies afloat. More like robbing Peter (local consumers) to pay Paul (big local companies). How do you suggest that an Iron steel that is sold for #800 a piece from China should be produced locally and through government policies and regulations, consumers would be forced to buy them for #1500?

Re: Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company by Tearg1: 6:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Intendy:
We are coming for this puff-puff

Bad guyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike / INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso / Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.