Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. (4254 Views)

God bless my benefactor / CNSSL Staff Berates Gbenga Adebayo For Non-payment Of Entitlements / Thank You Nairaland. God Bless You Seun. 3 Employment Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by QSFemi(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Good evening peeps. To every scoundrel there is an honest citizen. On the 22nd of December, 2015, I opened a thread here with the topic: 'Can I survive with a 50k job in Lag' considering the fact that I am based in Akure. That the only succour I had with respect to accommodation was with a friend who lived far away in awoyaya, Ibeju Lekki LCDA while my workplace is at Ketu. Well, Mr Gbenga who I am thanking here, doesn't know me from anywhere besides nairaland. He responded to my plight by offering his one bedroom self contain to me at no charge at Ketu where I just have to walk 5mins to work, meanwhile he is away on work transfer!!! In fact I am typing on his bed!!! Nairalanders please say a big thank you for him on my behalf. God bless you all. Modified: His moniker is
micgray100.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by aisha007(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
How do we know you ain't lying?
Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by kukuruku156(f): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thank you Mr Gbenga and God bless you and remember you too in your time of need.

@ poster by the way try to always keep the man's place clean oh and respect boundaries. God help your hustle.

26 Likes

Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by Sparklesebony: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
May God reward him & evey other person who has made a selfless sacrifice at one time or the other.

Congrats op. Wishing you many more pleasant surprises this New Year. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
CC lalasticlala

God bless and APC minded man like you Mr gbenga .I am sure only APC is such a kind hearted people my country Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by abimbawealth(f): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
*Double post*
Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by abimbawealth(f): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Awwwn, Mr. Gbenga, such a kind hearted fellow...he's always been like that...May God bless you
Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by Setaje(f): 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thank you mr gbenga. As you have helped a stranger. So shall favour and goodness follow you this year and always.

8 Likes

Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by ClassCaptain(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mr Gbenga ...how far Its seems u sound familiar ...Are we related ??
Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by kaysunnex: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thank you mr. Gbenga and please @op try hard to get your own apartment soonest.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by StPete: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
May u be handsomely rewarded Mr Gbenga and to all others who have been kind and helpful

1 Like

Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by noordean(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
aisha007:
and what does he have to gain from lying?

4 Likes

Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
its not only to thank him but to give him standing ovation in Nairaland. I will report Gbenga to S. Osewa that he needs to be commended

3 Likes

Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by amicable09(f): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mr Gbenga has done a noble thing o! Mmmh... now you type from his bed! Kai!
God bless Mr Gbenga for providing OP with a self con that is fully furnished!
Op send me the address please, I also need a bed for typing... lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by Adesiji77: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Interesting...

To paraphrase a scripture: "He who helps the lowly one is lending to God" smiley

6 Likes

Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by Dahveydson(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
aisha007:

Where is thy common sense?

3 Likes

Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by ksstroud: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
abimbawealth:
Awwwn, Mr. Gbenga, such a kind hearted fellow...he's always been like that...May God bless you

Smile... Seems you know him... A good heart he is.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by ksstroud: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
amicable09:
Mr Gbenga has done a noble thing o! Mmmh... now you type from his bed! Kai!

God bless Mr Gbenga for providing OP with a self con that is fully furnished!

Op send me the address please, I also need a bed for typing... lol

I was here
Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by ksstroud: 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin grin grin
Dahveydson:

Where is thy common sense?
Maybe he forgot it beside Op's typing bed

1 Like

Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by amicable09(f): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
ksstroud:

I was here
Take your souvenir
Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by abimbawealth(f): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
ksstroud:

Smile... Seems you know him... A good heart he is.
wink
Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by ksstroud: 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
abimbawealth:

wink

We missed you
Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
You know eh,
Thinking is a very difficult exercise that's why people open their mouth and blurt out things
aisha007:
Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by abimbawealth(f): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
ksstroud:

We missed you
Been around...seeing the stunts u pulling alongside amicable and others...
We cheesy miss you too
Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by ksstroud: 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
abimbawealth:

Been around...seeing the stunts u pulling alongside amicable and others...
We cheesy miss you too

Oya come over... grin
Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by abimbawealth(f): 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
ksstroud:

Oya come over... grin
*ghostmode still on* byeeee
Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by olafum1(m): 1:32am On Jan 06, 2016
QSFemi:
Good evening peeps. To every scoundrel there is an honest citizen. On the 22nd of December, 2015, I opened a thread here with the topic: 'Can I survive with a 50k job in Lag' considering the fact that I am based in Akure. That the only succour I had with respect to accommodation was with a friend who lived far away in awoyaya, Ibeju Lekki LCDA while my workplace is at Ketu. Well, Mr Gbenga who I am thanking here, doesn't know me from anywhere besides nairaland. He responded to my plight by offering his one bedroom self contain to me at no charge at Ketu where I just have to walk 5mins to work, meanwhile he is away on work transfer!!! In fact I am typing on his bed!!! Nairalanders please say a big thank you for him on my behalf. God bless you all.

Anyway.. Be on the lookout for me there, I also need a job too. I'm from Akure also.

Meanwhile, big thanks to Mr Gbenga

1 Like

Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by wisestman(m): 3:46am On Jan 06, 2016
Good to know that people like Mr gbenga still exist. God bless you richly....@op...its not time to cross ur legs and relax, start working on getting your own place as soon as possible before you overstay your welcome cos i believe d apartment is available to u only for a short while so ensure u and Mr gbenga part in very good terms. my advice though smiley

10 Likes

Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 06, 2016
sha watch ur back bro...d way nairalanders are being nice dis days is so scary...
Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by realGURU(m): 6:50am On Jan 06, 2016
Smsl
Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by mrjojo: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2016
God bless you Mr Gbenga, with calibre of people like this, there is hope for Nigeria after all..
Re: Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. by 7footre(m): 7:26am On Jan 06, 2016
God bless you Gbenga! In your time of need, you'll have abundant helpers to choose from

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Get A Job In Nimasa, Boi And Amcon. / Here Are 10 Free Online Courses With Certifications To Boost Your CV / I Just Received Dis Sms And Email Dis Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.