Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Why Do Nigerian Journalists Keep Goofing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerian Journalists Keep Goofing? (322 Views)

Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images / Journalists Waiting For Diezani In Front Of UK Police Station (Photos) / Jega's Appt As Efcc Chairman, Another Goofing By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Journalists Keep Goofing? by adgorwell: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Just recently, Olakunle Taiwo of Nigerian Tribune made the following confession on how a disastrous interview with ‘Professor Itse Sagay’ made him lose his job. He said, on getting to know how silly he has been, “speaking with the wrong person, instead of Professor Itse Sagay…I almost collapsed at the lobby of the hotel which was hosting my honeymoon. What have I done to myself, my career, my bosses, my employers, my company that feeds my family, God!? I felt like asking the ground to open up and swallow me. My wife of two days was in the room oblivious of the damage that had been done to our honeymoon. With me, the honeymoon was over in just two days!”
Continue reading on...
olalekanadigun.com/as-nigerian-journalists-keep-goofing-by-olalekan-waheed-adigun/
Re: Why Do Nigerian Journalists Keep Goofing? by loomer: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
Continue reading wetin?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Promises To Invest More In Science And Technology / Photo: Missing 2016 Budget Has Been Found. / Patrick Akpobolokemi In N19.4 Billion Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.