Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

"How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih (31915 Views)

Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2016
Where is lalasticlala sef?

Anenih has waxed his own song..........Where is EFCC? Please do the needful angry

3 Likes

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by modath(f): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He should visit the EFCC's office and explain himself better. See how them de share our money when people are dying in the North East.

This is sickening

Bless you,you can say that again...

Why I was upset when I assumed you were holding brief for HERO, no amount of white washing can clean up the truth that everything leads back to one man's inordinate ambition & refusal to accept his shortcomings!

Jonathan is 50 shades of evil!!!

7 Likes

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by Day169: 7:29am On Jan 06, 2016
chukxie:
I weep for Nigeria! See as money- millions of it, dey fly everywhere meanwhile average Nigerians dey suffer. Chai! cry cry cry
..just listen to Charley Boy's "1990", and get a feel of what has happened to our money (..our money come begin fly).

1 Like

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2016
modath:

Bless you,you can say that again...

Why I was upset when I assumed you were holding brief for HERO, no amount of white washing can clean up the truth that everything leads back to one man's inordinate ambition & refusal to accept his shortcomings!

Jonathan is 50 shades of evil!!!
I can hold brief for anybody when it comes to politics and elections, but when it comes to crimes and corruption, I am very careful not to offend the victims and my conscience. The people that voted for Blagojevic(in the USA) were same people that called for his prosecution when report emerged that he abused his office.

5 Likes

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by DaBullIT(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2016
How can People hate Buhari over all these discoveries

Una no dey shame ?

11 Likes

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by jaybee3(m): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I can hold brief for anybody when it comes to politics and elections, but when it comes to crimes and corruption, I am very careful not to offend the victims and my conscience. The people that voted for Blagojevic(in the USA) were same people that called for his prosecution when report emerged that he abused his office.

Happy new year

1 Like

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by modath(f): 7:55am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Rod Blagojevich of the state of illinois would have been inundated with political appts & chieftaincy titles if he had been Nigerian same as Kwame Kilpatrick of Detroit...

The people didn't rise against them, the FBI & justice depts came up with the charges. wink, Blagojevich was impeached based on those findings, kindly investigate... thx.

I'm sure they were jailed cos they are 1st Gen immigrants! cheesy

BTW, how much did they stole? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by juman(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2016
I think the opposition said those money were from the security vote of the president.
There should be constitutional control on the security votes of the presidents and the governors.

Security vote is nothing but ways to squander money while the masses suffer and suffer.
Security vote should be abolished.

3 Likes

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by miqos02(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2016
ok
Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by PsalmieD(m): 8:05am On Jan 06, 2016
Raymondenyi:
D source is not reliable
recieve SENSE IJN

2 Likes

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by 9jatatafo(m): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Why these people nor ask for my account?

1 Like

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by Bitterleafsoup: 8:07am On Jan 06, 2016
According to all these confessions he has shared at leat 1 trillion... undecided

1 Like

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:08am On Jan 06, 2016
jaybee3:

Happy new year
This look like a setup wish...lol!

Thanks boss. A prosperous/joyful New Year to you, your family and career/business.
Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Useless man
Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2016
Anenih's family should be making preparations for his burial now because I wonder how he cam survive jail at 85
Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by Kross123: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2016
Our money them dey shear
Chaii there is God ooh

1 Like

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by Emmahunk(m): 8:12am On Jan 06, 2016
Thank God for PMB and his anti corruption stance . To think these millions are flying around into few individual pockets in a Country where State Governors have been claiming that paying the minimum wage of N18000 is a big deal.
Our God will judge them including the Pastors and Imams among them.

5 Likes

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by simpul(m): 8:12am On Jan 06, 2016
Very soon all the PDP Chiefs will be mention in this scandal.

1 Like

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 06, 2016
God will never allow free all those who have stolen or misappropriated our commonwealth. I'm shocked that this old guy is still active negatively in our politics.

Let this Dasukigate be thoroughly investigated to reveal the identities of those who stole money meant for the purchase of arms which are supposed to be use to fight the BH animals. Let the masses see their faces and let their shame be known to all men.

How could a people be this heartless?

4 Likes

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by Horlawale1(m): 8:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Na their fault, if not for the gentleman that don't how to preside. Let them vomit wat they av all eaten.

#Stealingisnowcorruption#

3 Likes

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by symbianDON(m): 8:14am On Jan 06, 2016
meanwhile on another thread one olisa metuh has refused to eat or drink water. why will he eat when he has had well beyond a stomach full of yams in the recent past? abeg they should give all these people purgatives jare let them s.h.it out the undigested yams they ate....#notime

7 Likes

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by bigerboy200: 8:16am On Jan 06, 2016
PDP are Thieves..

1 Like

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by mamawin(f): 8:17am On Jan 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Ori iyami ooooo *raisinghandsup* ..nd am stil lukin fr 30k fr my skul fees, 30k fr aous rent nd 20k fr pocket money dis january ooo. Awon eleriibu. Aw wakeup 12am sharp dis mrng and use my 'nkan osu' to swear fr dis pple oloun gbo..!
lol! pls don't be naughty
Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by chiefmidwife: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2016
Media trial will nt help Buharii Until court confirms all these thing iit is still a rumour
Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by vRendoh(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2016
The "common" Nigerian has a lot to learn from all these revelations. Down the ladder he sits awaiting the one thousand Naira. How cheap he sold himself and how wicked his action destroyed this country. Now is the time to resolve never to be bought but to stand for the truth. Bayelsans should shine their eyes! That 25kg of rice is just another Dasukigate!

3 Likes

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by Waseboiz: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2016
Honestly, this is no more "NATIONAL CAKE" but "NATIONAL CASE", all these looters must be thoroughly investigated and prosecuted accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2016
Bunch of insatiable senile brigands!!!

2 Likes

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2016
modath:

Rod Blagojevich of the state of illinois would have been inundated with political appts & chieftaincy titles if he had been Nigerian same as Kwame Kilpatrick of Detroit...

The people didn't rise against them, the FBI & justice depts came up with the charges. wink, Blagojevich was impeached based on those findings, kindly investigate... thx.

I'm sure they were jailed cos they are 1st Gen immigrants! cheesy

BTW, how much did they stole? cheesy
I followed the Blagojevich story till the end.

When FBI indicted him, his approval rating dropped to a record low of 13%. What does that tell you? Opinion leaders and even members off his Democrat party led the call for his resignation/impeachment and supported prosecution. The state House of Representatives overwhelmly impeached him. The Senate overwhemly convicted him and sacked him.

It is only in Nigeria that some people and their party will be defending corruption.

5 Likes

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by anonimi: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Raymondenyi:
D source is not reliable

Just another STORY to excite and titilate the followers of the dumb, daft and dull Confused One while our economy and security worsens.
From their comments here already you know the APC propaganda machine is achieving its goals.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by Eromsboy: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2016
But Tanko Yakassai, in the last interview I read last week, has never benefited from Jonathan and ththroughout he five years of Jonathan, they only met once concerning issues of national security. He said he only supported Jonathan on moral ground as a statesman. So how manage he come collect such money without realising what morality means?

2 Likes

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by escobar07(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2016
With all this media exposure, if nobody ends up going to jail, then the government would have failed on this one. Money was definitely misappropriated

4 Likes

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by anonimi: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I followed the Blagojevich story till the end.

When FBI indicted him, his approval rating dropped to a record low of 13%. What does that tell you? Opinion leaders and even members off his Democrat party led the call for his resignation/impeachment and supported prosecution. The state House of Representatives overwhelmly impeached him. The Senate overwhemly convicted him and sacked him.

It is only in Nigeria that some people and their party will be defending corruption.

The last HoR was led by Tambuwal of APC with majority members in the same party.
Any record of impeachment proceedings
against Jonathan from their oversight functions

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baheejah Mahmood: If Fulani Go On Strike For A Week, Nigerians Will Know Their / Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70 / Protest In Bauchi In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.